The Man of My Dreams - Part 2



I awake to my coffee pot beeping loudly from the kitchen. It takes me a few minutes to realize exactly what is going on. Sunlight warms my face as it slips through the spaces of my living room blinds. The aroma of fresh coffee is wafting its way into the room as it finally arouses my senses to notice the scene before me.


Blankets on the floor, a smoldering pile of ash in the fireplace, my swim suit tossed to the side of the room. The events of the previous evening come flashing back through my memory. As long as I live I will never forget them. Cole, the man I have been dreaming of for so long, was finally mine. We both declared our love to each other in perhaps the most intimate moment of my life.


adultfriendfinder registration


I sit up and lean on one arm to look around. Cole is no longer next to me. I look around to see that his clothes are missing. I desperately hope that he is still here.



“Cole, are you still here babe?” I call out hoping for any sign of his presence.



I hear nothing. My heart begins to beat faster. I get up and wrap the soft blanket around my still naked body. I walk into the kitchen to yet another surprise. Cole, who is now unfortunately fully clothed, is standing in my kitchen preparing to make me breakfast. Hot passionate sex the night before and now breakfast. He is definitely a keeper. He could make me pop-tarts and soggy cheerios and I would still love him more than ever.



“You’re making us breakfast? What is all this?”



“Oh, you’re finally awake. I hope my clanking around in here didn’t startle you. I was hungry and thought I would whip us up something. We need our energy if we’re going to make it through the day. Besides, I wasn’t going to wake you just yet. You looked so beautiful lost in a deep dream like you were. What were you dreaming of?”



Do I dare tell him that I was reliving through my dreams the incredible pleasure that he gave me over and over again last night? “Well, babe I dreamt of you all night; actually me and you. You were amazing. I still am a little weak in the knees.”



“Yeah, it was incredible for me too, sweetie. But I’m making you breakfast. You need your energy. You have a long day today.”



His words remind me of just how long my day will be. I don’t want to leave this kitchen let alone this house with him here. But I know that I have visitors coming to my store today. Corporate is sending a team down to discuss the updates they will be doing to our store. I get to look nice and smile and be polite to people who won’t even rber my name. But I had better look good and be happy doing it.



I come back to the here and now. Cole is whipping up quite the feast. Eggs, toast, bacon, fresh juice, and even oatmeal if I desire.



“Are you getting ready to feed and army there Cole? I know you can eat but jeez man.” We are constantly picking back at one another. He has such a quick wit and great sense of humor.



“No. But after last night I am a little famished.” He winks at me as he says this. “Besides, you have to impress the big wigs today and you can’t do that on an empty stomach. That and I know how my mom is when anyone from corporate stops in. She can be a bit over bearing. You’ll need all the help you can get.”



“Yeah, you’re absolutely right. She is a pistol when they show up. I need all I can to make it through my day. That and I’ll need my energy for the evening I have planned for you. I think I still owe you dinner. I believe we never made it to that last night.”



Cole smiles at the thought of last night. His smile then turns to a look of curiosity as he wonders what I have planned.



“That sounds great but you know I have to work for part of the evening. I’m pulling a mid-shift today although you know that I would much rather be here with you.”



I flash my mischievous grin at him. “Yes, but I am your boss rber. I can remedy that very quickly.”



“I like the way you think Emma. Sounds good to me. What do you have in mind for tonight?”



“Well, I was thinking I would make you dinner and then we can have some dessert or whatever you’re in the mood for. After all, you will have had a long hard day as well. Perhaps I can help you unwind from it all.”



We both look at each other with heated looks of desire. The morning is getting away from us and we both know I have to leave for work soon. We both resign to the fact that there is not enough time for anything fun so we begin to enjoy the delicious meal that he prepared. Gorgeous, good cook, fantastic lover- I am the luckiest girl alive.



We finish our meal and Cole begins to clear away the dishes.



“Babe, why don’t you go get in the shower. I’ll finish up in here. You have to be at work before I do. I’ll see you in a few.”



He kisses me on the cheek as I stand and head into my bathroom. I look back and see him watching me walk away.



I step into the shower and just let the water wash over me. The hot water flows over my body soothing my aching muscles. We really did wear each other out. I begin to wash my hair and then condition as I hear my bathroom door open.



“I know you’ve got to leave soon, but mind if I join you?” He once again flashes that eager smile at me and I am putty in his hands. I am starting to think he is catching on to how easily swayed I can be by just his smile.



“Cole, you’re not helping. All I can think about is how much I want more of you. I can’t take the day off, but maybe just a little fun to get my day started on the right track.” I smile at him and he knows what I want and need. He knows how much I am longing for more but just don’t have the time to fully enjoy it.



I motion him to come over and he is out of his clothes in one hot second. He steps into the shower and starts where I left off. He takes my conditioner and begins to slowly massage it into my hair. Every time he touches me, my body aches with desire. It is taking every bit of my self control to abstain from what I really want right now.



He massages my head over and over again. Finally I rinse my long hair as he reaches for my loofa. He lathers it up with my sweet aromatic soap and begins to wash my body. He starts at my neck and works his way down my body. He moves to my stomach and my waist then to my thighs and then my inner thighs and all the way down my legs. As he reaches my lower half, I know that it is taking everything within him to refrain from pleasing my body and its lustful desires. He has got some discipline. I can tell he is aroused, but he’s not acting upon it. We both know that I have to go soon. There isn’t enough time to fully enjoy each other. At least not yet.



He has touched every part of my now soap covered body. He leans to kiss me as he gently pushes me under the shower head. I can feel his excitement pressing against my lower stomach as the water cascades over both of us rinsing my tingling body clean. We hold our kiss as the water just flows over us. I could stay here forever.



I reach down and begin to stroke him. He’s already hard and ready to go, but I think I can help him finish off. He moans his approval as he continues to kiss me. God I love the feel of him. To think that before yesterday I had only imagined how great he was. This was beyond my wildest imagination.



He finally reaches his climax as he shoots his warm cum all over my lower stomach. God I love it when he cums on me. I don’t ever want to leave this place. I am so turned on and ready to take him right now, but I must make it to work sometime this morning.



“You have to go soon sweetie” he says through our touching lips.



I finally tear myself away from his soft lips and step out of the shower. He is going to get cleaned up and ready as I finish getting ready myself. I dry off and begin to dry and straighten my hair. Out of the corner of my eye I can see his tall muscular body in the shower. I still am in utter amazement that he is here showering with me let alone satisfying my every desire. I see the muscles in his arms tighten as he reaches up to wash his hair. He is even sexier when his hair is wet. I am getting so turned on again just watching him in the shower that I forget that I am supposed to be getting ready for work.



I take my straightener and head into my bedroom and sit down at my vanity. I am finally almost ready when I sense him standing right behind me. He wraps his arms around me from behind and draws me into him.



“I love when you straighten your hair. It’s even more beautiful, if that’s even possible. I am going to be thinking of you all day. You’ll be running through my mind morning noon and night.”



“Cole. You’re such the charmer. I hope this shift and this visit pass by so quickly. I can’t wait to come home to be with you again.”



He kisses me on the cheek as I turn to leave. I look back at him as I blow him a kiss, my long blond hair flowing over my shoulder. He is watching every curve of my body move as I get into my car. He knows where the spare key is and heads to get ready for his day as well.



I arrive at work to what can only be described as utter chaos. Numerous call outs, a messy store, and angry customers. Just when I left utopia, I have to end up in hell. My assistant manager and I and the remaining employees pull together and we manage to get the store up and running again.



Just when I think all is well with the world again, in walks Sandy , Cole’s mother. She is my boss and has more power in her little finger than I have in my entire body. She’s been in the business for so long that either everyone in this town has worked for her or they are friends with her. All the more reason to keep mine and Cole’s relationship a secret. If she only knew how well I now know her son. He is the apple of her eye and she likes me I think, but I’m not sure what she would think of our little escapades.



“Good morning Emma. Is everything ready for our visitors today? They should be here within the hour and the store looks good. How was your evening last night?”



“My evening was good. Just went home and took a swim to unwind. Rough day yesterday but I’d say it ended pretty well.” I am smiling inside as scenes from my passionate night flash across my mind again.



“Well that’s good to hear. Don’t be nervous today. They are just here to check a few things and then we’ll be on our way to the next store. And Cole should be here soon. That should help you with the lunch rush.”



A shiver of pleasure courses through my body at even the mention of his name now. I can’t wait to see him, to smell him, to touch him again.



More to come….



No comments:

Post a Comment