The start of the end

Although neither of us were virgins - it was our first time together




“See you later,” Michelle’s parents called as they left through the front door, “and don’t let anybody in,” the father called out as the front door was closed with a resounding thud. Although she had been out of school for just over a year, her parents were still very protective of her.

Michelle and I had been seeing each other for just over a month. Although we hadn’t, at this stage, had any actual sexual contact yet, both of us were more than ready for a sexual encounter, judging by the way we kissed passionately and forced our groins together, her no doubt feeling my hardened lust for her.

Michelle was a short girl, just one inch taller than five foot, with the most amazing pair of breasts, that I was absolutely dying to touch, and that men couldn’t quite seem to keep their eyes off. Her slanted pale green eyes, with her long lashes and blonde hair seemed to attract even more attention from men, not to mention the taught little body and rounded ass from hours spent at the gym where her mother was a gym instructor. But we will get back to her stunning mother in a later story.

“Let’s have some coffee,” Michelle suggested, as we heard her parent’s car reversing out of the driveway, and beckoned for me to follow her into the kitchen.

While she was filling the kettle, I put my arms around her from behind, making sure that I didn’t touch her breasts for fear of her rejection, and softly kissed her neck, my arms crossed above her chest, my hands on her shoulders. She tilted her head to one side and allowed me access to her neck which I lovingly planted soft kisses on. From behind I saw her place the kettle down on the sink as she took hold of my hands and pulled them off her shoulders. With her small hands on the backs of mine, she started pushing them against her breasts and moving them around, allowing me the first feel of those gorgeous treasures. I gently kneaded them through the wool of her pullover and felt the nipples harden as my hands played over them. With a little more courage I slid my hands lower and inserted them under the rim of her jersey, pulling it up and over her lace bra. She leaned her head back and rested it on my shoulder, allowing me to see her bra-clad breasts and ample cleavage. By this time my cock was already close to being completely hard, and was pushing into her back, which she could no doubt feel. She stretched behind me and pulled me harder against her by my buttocks, my hard on pressing into her back.

“It opens in the front,” Michelle helped me as I floundered for the clasp of her bra on her back strap. I couldn’t believe it. I was going to get to see and feel those awesome breasts for real. I undid the clasp and peeled the cups from her breasts. They sprang free and sagged, ever so slightly, onto her chest. I couldn’t believe that they were so firm. I ran my hands over them, feeling the silky sensation of her soft skin and the contrasting hardness of her erect nipples. I looked over her shoulder and watched my hands cupping and kneading those awe-inspiring orbs, seeing her erect nipples for the first time, standing proud in the shrunken, goose-fleshed areola.

Her hand reached between us as I felt her touching my erection and giving it a gentle squeeze, through my longs. My heart skipped a beat and I am sure that my legs were due to collapse because I could feel my knee-caps shaking.

Michelle turned around and hugged me, her breasts now squashed between us. I wanted to feel them against me so I lifted my shirt up. The sensation of her breasts against my bare skin made my legs trble even more.

“You are so beautiful,” I managed to say, even my voice trbling a little now, holding her against me, feeling her warm breasts pressed against my body.

I felt her starting to undo the zip of my longs, her hand brushing my cock through my trousers as she did this. Slowly she slid the zipper down until it reached its end then her hand slowly slid into the confines of the opening. I felt as her fingers found the tip, which had by now stuck itself out of the elastic waist band of my shorts, and felt the jolt of energy as she softly pinched the swollen head of my cock between her thumb and forefinger. She pushed the elastic of my shorts lower and encircled my shaft in her tiny hand.

“You feel beautiful,” she breathed into the top of my stomach as she was a lot shorter than me. “It’s so soft, ..., yet you feel so hard. Your skin is so smooth there,” she continued as she ran her fingers along the shaft. My knees now shaking uncontrollably, I hugged her closer, making it almost impossible for her to feel me up. “Let’s go through to the lounge,” she suggested, letting go of me and pulling her pullover over her head and standing semi naked in front of me, her large breasts lying majestically on her chest, framed by the loosened bra on either side.

Without saying anything I followed her through to the lounge. She sat down in front of the fireplace, on a Persian rug that lay there and stared up at me, her bra now lying next to her and a look that I had never seen before adorning her face;

“Will you make love to me?” she asked almost childishly.

I smiled down at her, taking off my shirt, completely captivated by the beauty of this half clothed, stunning woman, sitting there.

“I have wanted to make love to you for a while now,” I said in a husky voice, not because I sounded like that normally, but because my throat had dried completely.

“Please take off your clothes,” she asked politely, “... all of them. I want to see you naked.”

I obliged willingly, removing my shoes and socks and then undoing the button of my longs, the zipper still down from her having done it in the kitchen. Once they were off and lying discarded on the floor of the lounge, I started taking off my briefs, all the while her staring at me and taking in my entire body. I stood up straight once I was naked, not quite sure what she wanted me to do next.

She got up off the floor and approached me. Standing just a foot away from me she said; “please undress me.”

Again I happily obliged, undoing her trousers and pushing them onto the floor, going onto my knees to help her out of them, her hands on my shoulders. As I looked up, I looked straight into her groin, her knickers barley concealing the voluptuous folds of her labia, a tell-tale smudge of her lust starting to seep through the fabric between her legs. I tugged at the waistband and slid them slowly down her legs, the gusset sticking to her groin briefly. I looked directly at the shaven folds of her moistening slit, the lips of her labia slightly protruding as they started swelling with lust. She helped me up and held me against her, my penis pinned between us and, because of her height, almost touching her breasts. And then I felt as her breasts started to envelop my cock as she slid lower, holding her breasts together to encompass my penis. She stayed like that for a short while, squeezing her breasts together as she manipulated my cock between them. I looked down to see what it looked like and caught sight of my penis’ head, bobing in and out of her cleavage as she titty-fucked me, feeling her nipples rubing on my legs every now and again. My knees now knew no bounds. They were shaking like an out-of-control jack hammer. “Lie down,” she instructed seductively, I only too happy to take the weight off my shaking legs. I sat down and pushing gently on my chest, Michelle forced me onto my back. I lay there and looked at her awesome body as she lay down next to me, her head on my stomach. She started by planting little wet kisses on my stomach, running her hands up and down my thighs, occasionally touching my scrotum with the backs of her hands. And then she took hold of my cock, pulling the skin back and exposing the hugely swollen head, mushrooming out from her clenched fist. She squeezed and a droplet of pre-cum dribled out.

“You have such a beautiful penis,” she remarked as she manipulated my pulsing shaft in her tiny hand, rubing her thumb over the top to spread the lubrication over the entire head of my throbing erection, sending jolts of pleasure through my body as her fingers rubed the rim of my mushroomed head. She lowered her head until I could feel her hot breath on my manhood. I couldn’t believe that this was happening. I was in my element.

As I lay there, shrieking inside at my good fortune, I felt her lips slide onto my cock and felt her warm mouth taking my penis deeper and deeper, until at least half of my cock was buried in her mouth, her hand still holding on around the base. She sucked gently a few times and then pulled her head back, my penis sliding out slowly. She kissed the top and ran her fist up and down the length, squeezing quite hard. And then she wrapped her lips around the shaft again and sucked in a good portion of my length, all the while fist-fucking me in her hand.

I was so close to orgasm, but she was obviously aware of this because the next thing she gripped the base of my shaft and squeezed hard; “I don’t want you to come yet,” she instructed, “I want this to last. I have wanted to taste your cock for a long time, ... and there is no way that I am going to have you cumming now,” she continued as she clutched the base of my penis.

Once she was sure that I had got over my imminent urge to orgasm, she released my shaft, sat up and swung her leg over me, onto my stomach.

“I want you to fuck me,” she purred, her voluptuous breasts swinging gently as she moved on top of me. She positioned herself on my stomach and slowly moved down, the lips of her moist pussy leaving a trail of sticky fluid on my skin. I felt as she slid over my cock, the slippery folds of her vaginal lips wrapping themselves on either side of my shaft. I lifted my hips to push myself harder against her. “Don’t move,” she breathed, starting to move her hips, rubing her pussy along the shaft of my cock, making it wet as her lips glided over me. I lifted my head to look and saw how her pussy lips seemed to hug the contours of my penis and how the head of my cock peeked out between them as she slid up and down my rigid shaft. She slid faster and faster, pushing harder and harder, until she started to shudder, falling onto me and digging her nails into my shoulders as her first orgasm raged through her beautiful frame. She bit onto my chest and I could feel and hear her sobs and moans as she orgasmed. She reached behind her and guided my cock to the entrance of her vagina. Holding it there for a while, she slowly pushed back as I felt the swollen head of my cock forcing its way into her cavity, stretching the mouth of her vagina to allow the thick bloated head access. She cried out as it made it past the muscular opening and then pushed again, allowing my cock to slide deeper into her hot, wet sheath of silky wetness. She pushed back a little more, my penis sliding deeper into her, the walls of her vagina seeming to grip the entire shaft in a muscular brace.

“Oh my God,” she moaned in between her gasping breaths, “I didn’t know that it would feel that good,” she panted, pushing down even harder as my penis slid deep within her. “You fill me completely,” she moaned. “You have such a beautiful cock. It’s so hard, ... and so thick. I want you to fuck me forever,” she moaned as she started to move on top of me, my penis sliding in and out of her more and more easily at every stroke.

Soon we were pounding away, my cock hitting her cervix at every thrust, and her crying out to such an extent that I thought that the neighbours might hear her.

“Fuck me harder,” she cried out as she rode my cock, digging her finger nails into my shoulders, my chest, my back, .... “Harder, .... harder,” she cried out louder and louder, biting my chest and nipples. “I’m cumming!” she cried out as she shuddered into orgasm, ...”please don’t stop! Fuck me, ... oh please fuck me with your hard cock. I want to feel you fuck me harder. I want to feel you cumming. Fill me with your cum!”

I had never imagined her like this. This petite little woman that portrayed the epitome of sophistication, passionately fucking me, her breasts wildly swinging to her wanton exertions and all the while a screaming a string of profanities.

I could feel my orgasm on the brink of eruption, two more strokes and it exploded in an eruption of hot sperm, deep into her vagina.

“Oh Michael fill me,” she cried out as my first spurt of semen exploded into her depths, riding my cock so hard that I thought that she might do me an injury. My penis erupted within a split second of the first spurt and jetted another stream of sperm deep into her.

We thrust at each other until my penis started losing its lustre, having spent my load quite a while back, and now starting to lose the hardness.

“I love your cock,” she cooed, sliding a leg over me and bending down to take it in her mouth. “I need you to make love to me again,” she pleaded, in between licking and sucking on my semi-erect shaft, fondling my scrotum and cock in her hands, getting it to react and become hard again, while I gently fondled and ran my fingers through and into her offered vagina, as she had now straddled my chest and had her pussy inches from my face.

I leant forward and kissed the soft lips of her sodden slit, tasting the soft musky flavour of her lust and my newly spent ejaculate. I danced my tongue over her vulva, occasionally flicking at her clit and pushing my tongue into her cavity, swirling it around, feeling the muscles of her vaginal entrance constricting every time my tongue probed her.

“Make me cum with your mouth,” she begged as she sucked on my hardening cock. “Fuck me with your mouth, ... suck me” she pleaded, sucking my cock, while she pumped her fist up and down my quickly restoring hardness, “I want to cum with your mouth, ... your tongue, ... your fingers, ... oh Michael, ... make me cum with your tongue, ..., ... Please,” she begged as she pushed her pussy into my face, my nose pushing against her sphincter.

I lapped at her clit, flattening my tongue so that the whole surface never lost contact with her hardened bud, licking, first gently and then applying more and more pressure as she pushed against my mouth. I wet my index finger and pushed it between my nose and her sphincter and gently pushed at the opening of her ass. It slid in gradually, first just the tip, and then slowly, as the muscles of her sphincter relaxed, a little more. She cried out as my finger slid into her rectum.

“Oh don’t stop that,” she moaned, as I tried to pull my finger out, thinking that it was a cry of pain, “push it in deeper, ... oh my God Michael, ... what are you doing to me,” she cried out as she sucked on my cock, pounding at it with her clenched fist.

I pushed my finger into her and slowly started moving it in and out of her ass. She was almost screaming by the time she climaxed, riding my face to the extent that I thought I wasn’t going to get any more air, my tongue rasping rapidly over her clit and my finger jamming her ass in rhythm to my tongue. At hearing and feeling her climax, my orgasm ripped through me, spurting my cum deep into her sucking mouth. She gagged at the first spurt and pulled my cock out of her mouth, wrapping it instead between her breasts and making me shoot the rest of my hot sperm between and on her gorgeous tits.

Afterwards we just lay there for a while, holding onto one another, our legs intertwined, her head resting on my chest, my one hand gently fondling her magnificent breasts, kissing each other softly, tasting one another on each other, running our hands over each other, ... simply just enjoying the feel and comfort of one another, my erection starting to grow once again.

We made love several more times that afternoon, in all sorts of positions, until, I think, we were both sore and worn out, ... but it didn’t stop at that afternoon. No!!!! It actually carried on for many months. In fact we even did it in her office one evening when she had to work late. And then her mother walked in on us one day. That was the start of the end.


adultfinder portugal

No comments:

Post a Comment