Southern Belle 3rd Part

shower and more fun


Beth and I sat on the bed talking and getting to know each other. I told her I had driven down here to do a service call on a Seeburg Nickelodeon. Her puzzled look had me telling here that I was a restorer of antique automatic machines. She told me her aunt had a foot pumped player piano, but it did not work correctly. "So tell me a story of being a high school teacher" I asked.



She then giggled and asked that I not repete this as she could get into a lot of trouble. "sure" I said, "I'd love to hear it" Then she began to tell of a 17 yo boy in her english class. He was a nice looking kid, and although he did not apply himself, he did have a pretty good grasp on English and always gave interesting answers when asked to speak. She said he tended to be shy and that was endearing to her.


sex finders in melbourne


Beth told me she had the boy stay after class one day. Since it was the last period of the day, it would be them alone, and she was excited with some runaway fantasies. After the rest of the students had gone, the room was pretty silent. The boy moved slowly toward Beth's desk and looked at her and said "did I do something wrong"? "no, I just wanted to chat with you in private.



She then went over and locked the door. Then she asked, "will you help me in the supply room"?



"sure" replyed the boy still a bit nervous. The supply room was big with all the usual items including a small couch. "have a seat" said Beth. The boy set his book bag on the floor and sat looking at his shoes. "can you keep a secrete" Beth asked. "Mam? said the boy puzzled. "I know something about 17 yo boys and I want to give you a lifelong gift. He still looked puzzled. "you like girls dont you" asked Beth. "ah sure mam he replyed" "but I am shy and wel...ah...me and my girlfriend...have not........' "I know" said Beth.



The boy looked at her with sincere trust and Beth read the emotion in his eyes. "ok, I understand what it is like for you to have all that pent up sexual energy at your age" "ah..yes mam" he replied"



Then Beth sat next to him and held his face with both hands; looked deep into his eyes and said "you are a very nice young man" he seemed to relaz and said "thank you mam" Beth then leaned in and kissed him long and passionately. The boy moaned and Beth felt his tongue move through her lips. "now I can see you better" "you are shy and afraid to go too far with your girlfriend" she said "yes mam" said the boy who was relaxed now and looked into her eyes with passion.



"its ok sugar, you can be yourself now, Beth understands" Then Beth noticed a buldge in his pants and she gently squeezed his throbing cock. "does your girlfriend touch you" she asked smiling. " no mam, she comes from a strict family and although we make out and I have felt her breasts, we are not very active like the rest" "thats ok sugar, you are safe here now, and I will teach you how to enjoy your wonderful sexuality" The boy smiled as best he could.



As Beth kissed him long and hard, she deftly undid his pants and soon had her hand in his "panties". The boy groaned and began to kiss her back in earnest. "you have a lovely and very hard cock" Beth said. "thanks mam, I have always had thoughts about you, but that was just a fantasy" he said.



As Beth unbuttoned her blouse she asked that he stand and drop his pants. She revealed a lovely and expensive bra underneath and her erect nipples poked through the shear material. "do you like my breasts" Beth asked. "ah yes mam I do, very much" "I think about this a lot"



Then Beth pulled down his breifs in a quick motion. The boys hard cock sprang up at a 45 degree angle and bobed as Beth looked and became flush in the face. She then put her arms around his ass and began to kiss his belly. Then she asked "has a girl ever sucked your cock" she asked? "ah no mam but I have seen that in movies and have always wanted that" "all the boys talk about it, but my girlfriend is pretty straight" "can I show you how a woman should do it" she asked?



Then as he closed his eyes and leaned his head back, Beth began to lick and suck the glans of his incredibally hard young cock. She said she liked to do it slowly and begin with the glans. The boy was soon moaning and mumbling.



Then Beth said "I want you to cum in my mouth" the boy in his extasy looked at her with passionate eyes and said "ah yes mam, that is a fantasy I have"



Then Beth removed her blouse and the boy looked in amazement at her pretty bra at the wonderful breasts beneath. Beth cupped his balls gently and said "come sit next to me" The boy deftly sat next to Beth and soon they were kissing again, with Beth keeping a hand on his amazingly hard cock. Then Beth undid her bra and held it to his face. "ah mam, that feels good and nobody has done that" the boy said. "its ok sugar, I want you to know that sex is natural and a god given gift" "oh, he groaned as he managed the courage to fondel a breast. Beth thought to herself how sweet it was that he was so gentel and turned on.



"would you like to suck my nipples" Beth asked? The boy immediately had his eager mouth on her breast and was suckling while his hand found the courage to fondle the other one. "uhm, you are a very good lover" Beth said as she continued to handel his hard young cock. "Is this the first time you have done this- I mean going this far" Beth asked. "yes mam- I just kiss and do a little feelin, but never this much as his cock grew even harder in her hand"



It is ok to have sexy thoughts no matter what others may say, she said. "do you like girls pretty undies, asked Beth" The boy was a bit surprised but in his passion he managed to say "yes mam, I look at my sisters when nobody is home" "its ok sugar, that is very common, and many girls and women love this"



Then Beth gave him her sexy bra and told him to put it in his bag and keep it somewhere safe and that it was normal and ok to masturbate while handling it. "thank you so much" he said as he leaned in to suck her breast again.



Then Beth asked that he stand in front of her again. Soon he was on his feet with his throbing cock eye level with her. "ok sugar, now I am going to give you oral sex the way I know boys dream of and I want you to know that it is a wonderful way to love someone and that many women learn to love doing it too"



Soon there was a lot of wet and eager sucking and slurping as the boy rolled his head back and moaned "oh, thank you miss......ah...ah...ooooooh.." Beth could feel he was getting close to comming and pulled off and told him "its ok to cum in my mouth" The boy replyed by grabing her head and pulling her face into his cock.



Beth was now playing and squeezing his ass as she continued to suck him to extasy. Then she was making long wet strokes with her mouth while he instinctivly played with her breasts.



"I am ready to blow" he said panting. "its ok sugar, I want you to cum in my mouth and rber this and that this is how a woman should pleasure a man in this special way"



Then the first blast of cum shot into her mouth. His abs flexed a few times as he shot a few more bursts into her eager and loving mouth. Beth kept him hard and continued to suck him as he began to relax. "oh, thank you mam, that was a dream come true" "I know" said Beth. "and I want you to know this is what it is supposed to be like"



Then Beth told him that he could come to her and stay after once a month if he wanted and that he could ask her anything about sex.



Beth smiled as the boy pulled up his briefs which still showed a buldge. He put the sexy bra in his book bag and promised that he would play with it and masturbate and rber this lesson.



They kissed and talked for a while and she said she meant what she had said about he comming to her anytime; but that she would be in trouble and loose her joib if he told. "yes mam" he said as he picked up his book bag.



With a long wet kiss, Beth unlocked the door and he entered the hallway and made eye contact with a janitor.



"I am not a pervert" Beth said. I merely have my own ideas about sexuality and I wanted to teach this shy boy and to give him a lifelong gift and understanding



Well, we got delayed with this "teacher story" and were now ready to shower together and then get into the bag of tricks she had brought. I was looking forward to "roleplaying" with her now



this story will pick up as we enter the shower soon




No comments:

Post a Comment