Gemini

This is a sweet touching poem, of love and first time the memory one holds of it



My heart starts to beat, your eyes on me sending me into overdrive


adultfriendfinder registration


My pulse is at fifty-five, if you keeping going ill burst at this rate



Stop!, no, dame it don't



Im just lying to myself and you, i want it, i want it



and i want it really bad.



Lets join like we should always be, like the gemini soul mates we really are,



because no matter how far we are apart i will have to tonight forver and always in my heart



I searched the skys for you Nova (you say) cause you really are my star



my burning energy tags to your heart and every other part



All over, all over you, i want to consume you, burn you up come on push yourself into me lets be one



Surge the final push breaks down the barrier, i am no longer innocent



Tears of joy at being complete, tears of innocences lost forever and final



Thursting into me i feel no pain, i feel no shame, (after all this is love isn't it )



We are close to our goal we've nearly gone over the edge, shattering fragments of light we both lay in tiredness we are totally spent



That was love and lust at its most primal



Laying next to me the rhythm of your heart beat slowly sends me to sleep



I wake, where are you



i spread my hand over the sheet, theres not indentation as if you were never here



A tear,



then another , then flood gates open , and a river flows from my eyes



theres no indentation because you were not here, you never will be again



I cling to my pillow, as if it were you it still holds your scent



I sob into it, why me, why you



Your the only one i ever loved



The only one that ever loved me



Together we completed each other



your still every where in this house in this room, i feel your spirite every day



your painting of the dove, sooths my soul it stops me from joining you early



it remind me that i will be with you one day, till then my pillow will have to do.




No comments:

Post a Comment