Wendy CD part 3

The adventures of Wendy CD


Wendy CD Part 3.

Please read Wendy CD before reading this.


adultfinder portugal

The next day I could hardly wait, I dashed home from work, showered and powdered myself, dashing out the door I shouted “no dinner for me tonight mum I’m out with a friend, can’t stop” “nice girl I hope” she shouted back “ I hope I will be” I thought. I got to the flat and rang the bell, John opened the door and hugging me tight said that it was good to see me again, he took my coat and as he hung it up behind the door asked if I’d eaten yet and I said that I hadn’t but wasn’t really hungry, “Ok” he said we’ll have a drink now and get a take-away later, “Port and lemon ?” he asked, “oh you rbered” I replied smiling, “yes please” . I sat on the settee and lit a cigarette, he handed me my drink and sat beside me, he put his arm around me, kissed me on the cheek and caressed my breast, I said that I hadn’t had chance to put on my girlie stuff yet he said,” that’s ok I expect you’ll find something nice in the wardrobes my dear” you can dress while I go and get our take-away “I feel hungry already I said, what shall we have?” “I really fancy a good meal of fish and chips” he said “I said that fish and chips would be fine with me,” “right” he said putting on his coat and shoes “I’ll be about 45 minutes I reckon”. I went into the kitchen and put 2 plates in the oven to warm them,“there’s nothing worse than fish and chips on cold plates” I thought.I went into the guest room and looked through the clothes in the wardrobes and found a strapless silver lurex top and a long figure hugging black skirt which I quickly put on, there was a dressing table in the room that wasn’t there before with lots of jewellery and make up well organised on the top of it, I sat down and found some black mascara and carefully applied it then a nice mellow smoky blue eye shadow then some eye liner, there was also a selection of lipsticks and glosses, I settled for lip gloss this time giving my lips a really sensuous wet look, I looked in the drawers and there was absolutely loads of bra’s , panties ,suspender belts, corsets, camisoles and bustiers all in my size, “gosh” I thought “I hope I don’t put on weight, perhaps I shouldn’t be having fish and chips tonight” I picked out a pair of smoky grey hold up stockings and put them on, I looked amongst the trinkets and found a nice decorative dress watch so I put it on then rubed some scented body cream into my shoulders and arms. I looked in the full length mirror and thought “oh yes very nice Wendy – shoes, I haven’t got any shoes on ” I quickly looked in the wardrobe for something strappy and found a pair of shiny black high heel ankle strap shoes with open toes and put them on. I washed my hands and went into the kitchen, took the plates out of the oven and laid them on the table in the lounge along with knives and forks and two wine glasses, I looked in the kitchen and found a nice white wine amongst the well stocked row of wine racks, I opened it and put it on the dining table.I looked at my watch and thought he should be back in about 10 minutes, have I done everything? Bag - I need a small clutch bag to put my cigarettes, lighter, a couple of tissues and the lip-gloss in so I can redo my lips after eating. I went back to the guest room and opened the wardrobes and there on the top shelf was a selection in various sizes and colours, ahh perfect I thought a glittery silver clutch bag, I quickly put the lip gloss and a couple of tissues in it and went back to the lounge, lit a cigarette, put the packet and my lighter into the bag and put the bag on the dining table where I was going to sit and sat on the settee practising my smoking poses, I’d smoked about half of the cigarette and before I heard him putting the key in the door.I quickly put the cigarette out and stood by the table as if I’d just laid it, “Oh my goodness, aren’t you just the perfect woman” he said as he caressed my shoulders and kissed the nape of my neck, you look so gorgeous and smell so sexy, I could feel him getting hard against my bottom, “come on” I said, lightly slapping his hands “let’s eat” as I unwrapped the fish and chips and dished it out onto the plates.After we finished the meal he cleared the table and I picked up the wine and glasses and put them on the coffee table, I timed it so that I was holding a cigarette and re-applying my lip-gloss with my head slightly tilted upwards as he walked back into the room.“Hey sexy girl let’s watch a video” he said putting one into the machine, he sat beside me on the settee pulling me towards him so that I was sitting with my back against him, he put his arms around me and kissed my shoulders and neck and cupped his hands on my breasts with his thumbs resting on my hardening nipples.When the film started, there was non of the usual junk at the beginning or any titles so I guessed it was a home made video, the first scene was of a group of people either standing around, dancing, eating or drinking buffet style, the women were wearing a variety of very scanty but glamorous dresses, some were even topless, some of the men were wearing smart but casual clothes and others were wearing things like sleeveless t-shirts and shorts.The camera panned around to show a small stage in one corner of the room where four semi naked girls and boys were pole dancing to the pulsating rhythm of the music, the camera then scanned to a group of settees where a man sat with three women that were naked, one girl with long dark hair had her face buried in the mans lap and was moving her head up and down, another girl with long blond hair was feeding him a pair of massive breasts and the other girl was sucking on the large penis that dangled from the blond girls crotch. “Wow, how fantastic is that” I thought, Next to them were three men, one with very dark skin, dark hair and a gorgeously muscular body was sitting on the settee, kneeling in front of him was a bold plump man that was moving his head up and down in the dark skinned mans lap, the third man who seamed a lot younger was pushing his maleness into the plump bold mans rear.I turned myself around and laid sideways on to John my head half on his shoulder and half on his chest and curled my legs up onto the settee letting my shoes slide off my feet onto the floor.“My darling” he said putting his hand under my chin and tilting my head up “ you should see the look on your face” and gently kissed me on the lips. I unbuttoned his shirt and rubed my hands across his hard chest, then down to his hard stomach undoing his trousers so I could hold his hard cock.The video continued with the camera zooming in to a larger stage with a sort of padded couch in the centre next to it was a small table with a variety of sex toys and instruments on it and behind the table were six chairs placed in a wide semi circle. The music dimmed and a voice announced “tonight’s lucky girl or boy is number 27 and the show starts in about 15 minutes, then everybody continued dancing drinking and eating until all the lights in the room dimmed except the ones above the stage.Onto the stage stepped five beautiful well tanned muscular young men with small modesty cloths around their waists, they paraded around the stage a few times then sat on the awaiting chairs, next to enter the stage was five young blond haired girls with extremely fair skin and very slim figures, they were totally naked and completely clean shaven , they nimbly danced around the boys sitting on the chairs only stopping to push their bottoms and clean shaven pussies tauntingly in their faces.As this was going on a voice announced “Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome number 27” a spotlight then aimed at the edge of the stage showing a naked woman being carried in on a chair by two of the older men who placed her onto the padded couch and left the stage, the woman was more mature than the others and extremely beautiful, she had silver blond hair that was tucked up in a bun, she was well made up with black mascara, blue eyes shadow and pink glossy lipstick and wore a pearl necklace an earrings.The spotlight then went to the five girls who were now kneeling in front of each boy slowly giving head to each one, as each boy became fully erect his girl applied oil to his penis and encased it with a stiff cock collar to maintain the erection.The girls then applied their attention to the woman on the couch, the couch was lowered and slightly tilted upwards, the bottom half was split so that the woman’s legs were parted revealing her glistening pussy, each girl seemed to have a particular function in fully arousing the woman, one applied oils to her pussy and used some of the dildo’s on her, another applied oils to one breast and licked her nipples and used clips and clamps on them until they were erect another did the same on the other breast, the two other girls led two of the boys to the woman and placed her hands around their stiff cocks. After a while the woman started moaning with pleasure and the girls left the stage leaving the boys to finish serving the woman in every way they could possibly imagine until each of the boys had spent everything they had either into her or onto her leaving the stage to applause from the audience as they completed their task.By now I had John’s swollen cock in my mouth as I watched the video and had already enjoyed a couple of his climaxes, I sat up took a tissue from the clutch bag ,wiped my mouth and lit a cigarette, then gasped aloud at what I saw next on the video.The woman was still lying on the couch with her legs wide open, her body glistened with sweat and drying male fluid, her breasts looked bruised and her nipples were red and swollen, her vagina and bottom was still wide open and waiting to be filled again, she wiped her mouth with her hand and sucked on her fingers for a while then started to play with her own pussy, the crowd shouted “she’s waiting for more” and started chanting “Bull, bull, bull, bull” repeatedly in unison ,after a while the five boys returned to the stage holding a rope and attached to the rope was a huge muscular man wearing a face mask and gag and was led to the edge of the stage with his back to the audience, his muscular buttocks and thighs glistened with moisture ,the couch was turned sideways to the audience and her legs were lowered and bent slightly under her, then Bull was turned sideways to face the audience and we could see the size of his enormous cock, it must have been at least 12 inches long and as thick as a table leg it’s head was pointed and about the size of a decent apple. The woman screamed as he entered her but soon started bucking against his movementsI swooned at the site of all this, my head was spinning as I knelt on the floor in front of the TV, rested my arms on the coffee table raised, my bottom in the air and said “take me, take me” to the TV screen, John knelt behind me and lifted my skirt “ oh you haven’t any knickers on, you naughty girl”, he slapped my bottom and I felt his cock slide between my bum cheeks and against the small of my back, “please enter me I begged” I can’t my darling, I can’t” he said as we both climaxed at the same time as the woman in the video.Later we cuddled on the settee while we listened to some soft music and talked about the video, John said that he was a mber of the club and could take me as a guest if I would like, “ I told you that I’d like you to meet some of my friends, didn’t I ” he said, dreamily I drew from my cigarette, lilted my head slightly, slowly exhaled the smoke and said “Hmm yes that would be really nice darling”.WENDY CD Part 4 will follow shortly.




Continue reading Wendy CD

No comments:

Post a Comment