Another Conquest



I'm going to bed you tonight - but you don't know it yet. I watched you; You strolled quite casually in to the pub, knowingly spoke to the bar-man and stood there at the bar beer in hand. You didn't know but whilst supposedly chatting to my work colleagues I eyed the possibly exciting bulge in your jeans, admired the rippling muscles on your chest and arms hidden only by the white cotton of a tee shirt and fantasised as to how big you'd be when aroused.



I know you've noticed me, but when our eyes fleeting meet you quickly and almost shyly turn away to face a line of bottles hanging behind the bar. It would be nicer if you'd smile, walk over to me and ask me if I'd like a drink - but perhaps the presence of my colleagues frightens you off. I leave the clique of comrades and sidle away to stand at the bar.


adultfriendfinder mauritius


You're little more than feet away from me now. Our eyes meet again and now I allow my tongue to sexily moisten my top lip. You still haven't got the picture and once more our eyes meet and I smile as demurely as a girl, whose vaginal fluids are already soaking her gusset, possibly can.



God! I'm horny ...and at last you've taken the bait: "Do I know you?" you say sidling across the bar, "cause I've got a terrible memory for faces." What does it take for this guy to get the message? Do I have to take off my sodden knickers and wave them in front of your nose ..or maybe ask you to fuck me as, for the next few days, I'm coming up to ovulation and I'm anybody's just for the asking?



"You don't know me," I reply, "but we could rectify the matter."



At last the penny has dropped. You ask me -at last - if I'd like another drink ..which I decline in favour of a coke - if I'm going to fuck you I want all my faculties in place so I can savour and enjoy every moment. You quickly muder your pint of beer, order another and annihilate that and in between I find out your name is John, you're a builder by trade, aged twenty six and - of course married. My conversation subtly extracts information from you and now I know we will be having sex in little under an hour.



It's dark now as we leave the pub. I can tell by your furtive actions you're nervous as we get into my car - know also you're praying no one will recognise you as we speed away from the pub .. but I also know you're a male - a very weak specimen of natures creation and that you'll sell your soul to be deep inside a strange, good looking woman such that you can spread your seed of life.



Conversation isn't your strongest point John, as we speed through the night to my flat. Casually I allow my hand to roam from the gear stick to sample the solid muscle of your thighs and now I'm flooding myself. I'm tempted to explore further up into your crotch but a red light insists my hand returns to the gear stick and in any case we're almost there ...we arrive at my home and yes I really am almost there.



You admire my flat and tell me how much you and your wife would love a home like mine - but that's not why your here. Brazenly I lead you to my bedroom and again - more domestic compliments. I silence you with a passionate kiss, thrusting my tongue deep into your mouth and almost squeal with delight at the taste of your saliva tinged with the hint of beer ... so masculine, so virile. Your body is solid as only a man who uses his muscles for a living can be. I strip off your tee shirt and feel rim after rim of pure manliness - and now at last you've taken the lead, holding me firmly in your strong arms as the interminable kiss goes on and on. Your chest and torso are a perfect vee and now, as I undo the leather belt holding up your jeans I can't wait to sample the delights of what is within.



I felt it as you held me close - that solid bulge between your legs pressing hard against my belly - making the butterflies inside me flutter as if no tomorrow ..but now, your jeans a crumpled mass on the floor, my eyes feast themselves on the pole jutting out from your loin. Completely shaven your cock, so thick and at least seven inches, hides .. at least temporarily .. your ball sac. Instinctively and whilst stripping - no ripping - my own clothes off I cup with a single hand your very full testacles. Like two ripe plums so heavy with their seed I wonder when you last had sex with your wife - and now I push you gently on to my bed.



You're so full of surprises John. At once you're like a tiger. Your hands mouth and tongue are everywhere on my body. You're on top of me, your tongue searching, exploring. I cling on to your solid arms as you find the weeping chasm between my legs. God!!! you've found my engorged clitoris - you're sucking at and teasing it with your tongue. God John!! I'm coming -I'm there!!! Your orally induced relief floods my body and soul and now as I eb back out of ecstasy you suck my left nipple till its almost sore. I'm on the point of orgasm again - and you haven't even entered me yet. It's not what I want. Maybe your wife loves hours of foreplay, but I want your cock deep inside me.



"Fuck me John!!" I croak through jagged breaths, my whole belly now burning for want of penetration. "Fuck me!!" I call out again, "God ..I want it in deep - so deep till you touch my heart!!" You take your full weight on your arms and elbows and at once, in the missionary position, that ecstatic feeling taking my breath away, hot, thick, your cock noses its way first around the perimeter and now I feel your glans inside me.



God you're big John! Already, and you're only a quarter of the way up, it feels like I'm losing my virginity all over again. My pussy walls are stretching and straining to accommodate your superior size and now you're fully set up inside me I feel that magic sensation as womb touches the cock which will shortly inseminate it. No ...I'm not on the pill ..so my womb is wide open to receive whatever your balls may give. Let it fly ...let your spunk fly to my womb and for tonight you may just make me pregnant - but tomorrow I'll take the 'morning-after pill'. But for now let's reach for the stars.



Your cock's so thick it can't help but touch every part of me internally. My clitoris, already savaged by your lips and tongue, and now by your shining blade of thick rigid flesh sends me in and out of orgasm after orgasm, and I glory in what feels like my very first taking.



My womb's open to you John -open to whatever and however much you care to shoot into it. I feel you mashing and thumping my cervix with a force no other man has ever managed and know also that I too am now ejaculating amid yet another slamming, electric orgasm.



"Spunk me John!!" the words seethe from my lips through hot jagged breaths. "Fill me with your seed .. Ohhh God!! I want your hot come juice." I sink my fingernails deep into your buttocks and bite deep into your neck as male muscles tense, and body arches and I feel the first flush of semen, hot, like a fountain deep in my belly. God ...is that a firehose inside me? The flood of sperm follows and never seems to end. Spurt after spurt thumps against my cervix like tiny fists deep in my abdomen. I count to thirteen but feel I've missed a few as slowly you now relax and we settle gradually into the warmth and complete satisfaction of our afterglow.



"When did you last fuck your wife John?" I ask, snuggling up to warm masculine flesh.



"This morning!" I don't reply wondering just how the guy could have manufactured so much sperm in a single day. God I shouldn't have bitten his neck like that - he's got one hell of a lovebite to take home with him.



Blast it!! which idiot is phoning me at this time. Ohh god!! it's 1.30am - we must have both fallen asleep. Can't be bothered answering it but hell John you sure got dressed quickly.



"The wife'll kill me when I get home." She will when she sees your lovebite.



"Can you get a taxi John - I'm much to satisfied and snug to even move. Besides you wouldn't want your wife to catch you with me." I snuggle up into the duvet and drift off into a contented half sleep, hearing the door slam shut as I reach the point of oblivion and wondering about poor John. Will his marriage survive our little tryst? after all, I only borrowed him for an evenings fun ... and if wifey does forgive and forget will he have learned not to play away games in future.



Knowing men as I do so well ... I very much doubt it.




No comments:

Post a Comment