Our Story

This is for you Carter



It was a great day when I found lushstories. At first I was anonymous and just enjoyed the fact that so many others shared my passion for incest. I devoured each story in that category and craved for more. I decided it was time I dusted off my keyboard and submit a few of my own.


mega orgasm for her


I was thrilled when I started getting comments and messages from readers who liked my stories. I especially enjoyed the private messages as it made me go read their stories to see if these were fellow kindred spirits in our lusts.



When Carter sent me his message I did what I had done previously and went and re-read his stories. God they were hot. I was so jealous of his sister. I wanted it to be me. I wanted his cock inside me. Him eating my wet pussy. I immediately wrote back and it changed my life.



Carter and I started to write everyday. Sometimes twice a day. Just seeing his name in my inbox made me soak my panties. I would write back every private moment I could. While my husband was asleep or just watching tv. When he went to the bar. A few times he would comment about all the time I was spending on the computer and I knew I would have to be more careful. But I almost didn't care. Carter made me so hot it was almost an obsession. I had to e-mail him, I just had to.



I started to send him e-mails while at work. Seeing him respond drove me into a frenzy and I had to open them regardless of getting caught at work. Many times I would masturbate under my desk. I started wearing skirts more and lower cut tops so I could have easier access. It was less chance of getting caught rubing my pussy or tits in my office.



After weeks of detailing the things we would do to each other, if we could be together, we decided to set a date to "chat". Seeing as he lives in London and I in the states we had to set a time when we would both have privacy. We decided that while I was on vacation, leaving me alone in the house for a few hours, he would sneak out of work early and get home before his live in girlfriend got home.



Finally the day arrived. I was so horny when my IM invite came over that I just plunged right in.



"I'm so horny right now."



"Me too," he said.



"I've been playing with my nipples imagining it is you sucking them."



"I want to suck on your nipples, what are you wearing?"



"I am wearing only my white lace thong underwear and a white spaghetti strap tank which is pulled below my tits."



"You're going to make me cum just imagining what you look like."



"Are you stroking your cock"



"Yes."



"mmm, I want to lick it"



"Oh yes Ann."



"You feel my tongue circling your thick shaft"



"mmm yeah, are you touching yourself?"



"yes baby, my clit is so hard for you."



"I want to lick it."



"Yeah lick me, mmm like that, suck my clit."



By this point I am breathing so hard and my back is arching in my seat. I'm furiously rubing my exposed clit. Squeezing my nipple with my other hand. I'm anxiously awaiting his next reply.



"I can feel your tongue on my cock. I'm so hard right now."



"mmmm you taste good. I'm cupping your balls in my hand while I lick your shaft."



"god Ann I'm going to cum. I don't want to yet. I want to cum with you."



"mmmm, I'm almost there. please cum for me"



"I want to cum in your mouth."



"Yes, cum in my mouth. I want to swallow your spunk."



"Oh yeah I'm going to cum"



"Yes I'm cumming too....mmmmm oh Carter are you cumming"



"ohhh FUUCCKK! Yes! Ann!"



I sat there in front of my computer one hand on the keyboard typing and the other furiously fucking myself. I pulled my hand out of my dripping pussy after my massive orgasm and licked my fingers clean. Neither of us could type for a while as we tried to compose ourselves.



We both acknowledged that we had never cum so hard or so much before.



"Imagine what it could be if we were together," Carter said.



"That's all I have been thinking about for 3 weeks."



"Tell me what you want me to do to you Ann."



"I want you to fuck me from behind hard and fast until I feel you hit the end of me."



"Uuumm I'm getting hard again. That sounds good, but I also like what you said about riding me with my cock in your ass."



"Is that what you want baby?"



"Oh yeah"



"I'm straddling your cock placing it against my tight hole. Slowly lowering myself to take you inch by inch."



"I feel you on my cock. You're so tight."



"You're arching your back pushing it in farther up my ass. UUUMM you're all the way in. I'm so full of your cock right now."



"oohh fuck!"



"I'm riding you now. Grinding my clit back and forth over your groin. My pussy is soaking the front of you."



"I want you to cum for me Ann."



"I want you to cum in my ass. Fill me with your seed."



"I can't hold off for much longer."



"Don't hold back, squirt in my ass."



"yes, I'm going to cum, ride it!"



"Yes, Carter I'm cumming. Cum with me."



"Oh god, yes, I'm cumming too..... (long pause) You are so sexy Ann"



"You're pretty fucking hot yourself."



We chatted for a while longer helped each other cum at least two more times then he had to go as his girlfriend would be home soon. I was saddened we had to stop but we both promised to e-mail soon and there were plans made to talk on the phone. I just have to hear his sexy accent and we want to hear each other cumming on the phone. I'm wet already thinking about it.




No comments:

Post a Comment