Close Knit 2: I Spy

While crashing at his friend's house, Vincent spies on his friend and his mother...


I sat on the edge of Zander's queen-sized bed, wearing the sleepwear he'd been kind enough to lend me: a plain white t-shirt and a pair of gray sweat pants. I had run away from home, so to speak, after my getting into a heated and damn-near violent argument with my dad over the weed stash mom found while snooping in my bedroom. I dashed out of there while dad was telling me how worthless I was becoming, nice and dramatic. I wish I had at least packed some threads.

And so, I was sitting in my best friend's bedroom, wearing his clothes, and staring at his door which had a poster of a busty red head in a skimpy bikini, beads of water running along her pale flesh. I couldn't put my finger on it, but she looked oddly familiar....

"Where the hell is he?" I muttered to myself. Zander had gone to "take a quick shower" almost an hour ago. I rose from his bed, padding barefeet along soft beige carpet out of the bedroom. To my immediate left was an open door, revealing a darkened bathroom. The air was heavy with warm steam that carried the strong scent of soap. Well, he wasn't in the bathroom.

"Ssshhh..."

I tilted my head, my blond, shoulder-length hair falling into my face, listening. The shushing had come from one of the two bedrooms to my right. My tip-toeing feet followed my ears, and I began hearing more sounds—moaning, panting, shushing, slurping. They were coming from Zander's mom's bedroom! I eased toward her cracked bedroom door and knelt, getting a good view of Zander's mom's large, creamy tits rising and falling with her breaths, while her son's head bobed up and down betwixt her thighs, lying on his side.

Holy shit! I thought.

Zander, my best friend, was licking his mother... flickering his tongue against his mother's bare, glistening slit. He was naked from the waist down, stroking himself with one hand while the other groped one of his mom's huge breasts. When his mom got too loud Zander shushed her, and went back to lapping hungrily at her pussy. It was wrong...very wrong, but I think the wrongness of the situation made it even hotter. I caught myself absently stroking myself through my sweat pants, wishing I could join the two.

I got to see more of Zander's mom's figure when she propped herself up on an elbow and let a hand tangle its fingers in her son's hair. She was pleasantly plump, shapely in all the right places, and the way her pendulous breasts hung was marvelous. I licked my lips and swallowed, jealousy and lust burning in my chest.

Zander's mom gyrated against her son's mouth. Pleasure knitted her brow, and she bared her teeth at him as he looked up at her. "Yes..." she whispered, "Eat mommy's pussy...yes... yes. " Zander had gone from licking to sucking, and his mother gyrated even harder against his mouth, her hand a fist in his chestnut brown hair. Moments later she fell back against her bed, the mattress squeaking under her, and her back rose in a fierce arch. Her plump frame trbled and shook with orgasm, and she let out a squeaky little moan that made my cock painfully rigid.

Zander kissed her clit once, getting a nice little jerk out of his mother, and then trailed more kisses from her navel, up to the valley of her monsterous breasts. And she lay there, breathing heavily, glassy-eyed and dazed, and completely unaware of Zander who was aligning himself to plunge right into her quivering pussy.

"Ah—!" Zander's mom clamped a hand over her mouth as Zander shoved his cock deep into her. And when he dragged his hips back to thrust again, she clamped another hand over her mouth, moaning against her palms. By then my own hand was stuffed down the front of my pants, stroking my length while my best friend pounded his mother's cunt, catching one of her nipples with his mouth.

"Sshh," Zander shushed, "You don't want Vince to hear you...or do you?" I could see Zander smiling as he asked the question, and my heart thundered in my ears. Part of me wanted to let them know I was watching...so that perhaps I could get in on the fun, but fear glued me to my spot in front of the door.

Zander's mom shook her head fiercely, keeping her mouth clamped shut as she let out muffled moans through her fingers. Zander grinned, and turned his long, steady thrusts into short, quick, hard ones. The sound of his body slamming against hers rang throughout the bedroom. I gnawed on my bottom lip. I was going to go insane watching them. I watched his mom wrap her legs around his waist as he drilled her. His hands moved up to clutch around her wrists, pinning them against the mattress, and his tongue glided along the curve of her neck.

She couldn't help herself.

"Oh! Fuck!" She cried. "Goddamn it! Fuck me! I want him to hear me! I want him to hear me!"

My eyes widened with surprise. Did I really just hear that? It took a lot to keep from soaking the front of Zander's sweat pants with cum hearing Zander's mom talk like that. In an instant she became ten times hotter than before. I wondered if Zander knew just how truly fucking lucky he was....

Zander sat up on his knees, letting his hands slip from around her wrists to her waist, pulling her against his thrusts. I watched his mother's tits jounce as she got fucked, moaning every time he slammed into her. "So...fucking...dirty," Zander said between thrusts, his mouth still curved up in a devilish smile.

"I am...I am, baby. I want your friend to hear how dirty I am! I—ungh!" Her words were interrupted by a long, hard thrust, causing her back to arch. She was shaking again, her toes curling. Another orgasm was rolling through her. Zander pounded through it, and his mother's moans became louder and more desperate. I couldn't take it anymore.

I rose as silently as possible, and backpedaled a few steps before turning around and vanishing behind the bathroom door. I jerked off, releasing a fierce, much-needed orgasm into the comode. So fierce that I had to wipe down the bathroom a bit.

As the rush of orgasm died down, and my breathing normalized, I looked into the mirror, shaking my head. What the hell just happened? I just watched my best friend fuck the daylights out of his mother...and I liked it. I snorted, hit the lights, and opened the bathroom door to find Zander in front of me, his arms folded and a sly grin plastered on his face.

"Enjoy the show?" Zander asked, ridiculously casual.

"Uh...I....I mean..."

"I thought you would," Zander said, turning around. "I'm bushed, I think I'll turn in for the night. I set some blankets and stuff out for you in the guest room." Before I could stammer any further like a blithering idiot, he flashed me a grin before disappearing into his bedroom. "G'night!"

I stood there for several moments, confused and...excited.

"I fucking love this place," I muttered.



Continue reading Close Knit 2: Third Base


adultfriendfinder mauritius registration

No comments:

Post a Comment