Two week before Prom (Part II)

continue from Part I



Mom closed the door part way before she left. I knew that mom would be in the kitchen doing the dishes for awhile. I took off my soiled panties and got under the sheets.


mega orgasm - be ready

Oh god how did this come to be that I had an orgasm from my mom. I close my eyes and think back to what happen today. How it felt so natural for my mom to have her hand on my breast. Holding and rolling my nipples between her fingers. The gentle soft touch as I could feel her breath on my neck. Was it me that was moaning or was my mother also moaning?



While thinking of what mom and I had just done, my hand crept up and rubed my hard nipple starting the wetness between my legs all over again. I will always love my mom. Many of times I had seen her naked in the house, in various stages of nudity. She kept her pussy hair neatly shave, her nipples were ? long when they stood out in the cool air. I had hoped that mines would be that way some day.



I just loved to be in the bathroom with her talking as she took her shower which allowed me to see more of her. She had her bush trimmed short. The way in which her cunt lips poked out as she stood in the shower. The exciting view that I got while I sitting on the commode. I watch as she used her hands to wash between her legs pulling and tugging on her long lips. Holding on to the shower railing she would spread her legs apart as she washed. Thrusting her fingers deeper it seemed to me. I could swear that she was putting on a show for me.



I just wanted to reach out and touch her right then and there. But she was my mother after all and regardless of the thoughts that I was having I just knew it was wrong.



There was a sound that brought me out of my dream state. Looking I could see a figure at my door standing off. I knew that I just had to test my theory and see if it was my mother watching me. I knew that it could not be my father since he was out in the field and was not due back for three more weeks.



I had to fake that I was sleeping. Kicking and fighting with my covers displaying that I was hot. Finally with my covers off exposing my wet pussy to who ever was looking could see the milky silk and my wetness coating my thighs. I did not want to make it so obvious that I knew some one was their. To tease some I reached up and started scratching my nipple as if it was itching. Knowing that I was being watched my pussy spasm and my juices shot out making a wet spot on my sheets. The face came closer to the door out of the shadows. Looking at me was my mom. With shaking hands I could see her hand was frigging her clit under her teddy. I could hear the breathing of her breath causing my heart to pound in my chest.



I wanted to have that mirror effect as with an ease slowly sliding my hand down to my open pussy. Spreading it wider then it had been opened. Yes I was feeling the full effects of dampness that had rushed and leaked from within me running down my ass. Spreading my lips wide to give my mother the full view of what she was causing me to do. My clit was vibrating to be touched, but me I wanted to feel something in my pussy and at this time the only thing that was available was my finger.



I could smell the need of sex all around me as I slowly teased my clit. To me it felts so good raising my hips up off the bed calling out my mom’s name under my breath.” Oh mom I need your soft and gentle touch. That is when I saw that. It was if it was a sign that I was offering my pussy to my mom to make love to and take care of. I could see that the door was being pushed wider. Mom had removed the outfit that she was wearing.



No comments:

Post a Comment