A wet night

This work of fiction is the effort of myself and..Genny


*It is a rainy fall night. A time when thoughts wander in search of something better when your alone on a college campus in Michigan. I had a room across the campus from Genny and we have never met. 

The first time I heard of Genny was from a girl in my Life Science Class. The girls name was Carol and she was telling of a fiery redhead that sent her to heaven and back...(so I knew Genny had some serious skills in bed) but when I ask Carol if she was in love with Genny she shrugged and started talking about something else but I couldn't get her out of my mind. At first, it was just the excitement of imagination of what Genny could do to me that turned me on. Later when I was talking to Carol before the game she pointed Genny out to me my eyes went wide, she was so pretty,.. then and there I know I started loving her, I allowed myself more flashes of fantasy of what I wanted to do to Lovely Genny and how it would be to hold her to love her. No. couldn't be just another coed that showed up at Genny's door.

... Or could I? I mean it has to start somewhere Would Genny bring me to her bed? Perhaps give a chance to love her or would it just be a fling? Or worse yet...would she simply turn me away? So many questions on that cold wet night...

I was shivering with the cold and with excitement as I knocked on her door "Knock Knock Knock" The door opens to reveal a silhouetted figure of a woman in a robe. I smile and bite my shivering bottom lip .

"Hi. How can I help you?" Genny says with a slight smile. She had seen that look before, easily knowing the girl on her doorstep was nervous. Genny didn't want to be mean so she smiled a bit more and introduced herself. "I'm Genny." and put out her hand.

At first, I just look down at it, the rain dripping off my nose. Then I take Genny's hand and give it a little shake. "I'm Marcey, and yea, I've seen you around."

"Nice to meet you Marcey, what's up?"

"Genny, can I come in? It's cold out and ..." I pause searching for the words "I want to take a few minutes and talk to you about .."I bit my lip, my voice trailing off.

Genny smiles as she sees me shift and squirm "Let me guess you have heard of "the red-headed dyke" and have come to see if your gay." Genny spoke in a soft gentle tone.

I smirk at the directness of that comment because I have never been with a girl...yet I know I'm gay. The smirk faded to a smile because I have never heard the word "dyke" used so tenderly. "Yeah that's kind of it... Can I come in?

"Sure, come on in." Genny's words are warm and inviting. Standing aside, she lets me enter in front of her and looks down she Just Checked out my Butt she must have liked what she saw she was smiling.

I walk across the room and sit on the edge of the one big chair not wanting to drip all over as my Black denim Jacket was soaked from the walk across campus. Genny sat across from me on the couch, curling her shapely bare legs up and under. Genny knew I could see pretty far up her short robe and she watched with interest tracking my eyes as they tried not to look, I knew she was watching me but I gave in to my desire to look anyhow (what does that say about me?) I know she saw me glance her only response was a sexy smile as if to say "did you like what you saw?" I blush ever so lightly and we start talking.

The conversation was slow to start. It was mostly unremarkable small talk filled with the usual light introductions of themselves, all while I tried to shake off the cold and the nervousness as Genny looked on with an accommodating soft smile. Finally finding a small zone of comfort I returned the smile timidly, stoking up my nerve, telling Genny where I was from and it is my first semester on campus, then continuing, chatting a bit about the campus life.

"So how did you hear of me?" Genny says with a smile.

I put my tongue in my cheek (I think about telling her about what Carol said in class oh about two months ago I decide against it, that it would make things complicated so I smile and say "You know that football game 2 weeks ago? I saw you at the gay rights booth before kickoff and.... I asked about you."

Genny blushes lightly and is flattered. She raises her eye brow and asks "So are you gay?.

I hesitate a second, "Yes."

Still puzzled and more then a little curious Genny asks, "Do you have a girlfriend"

I blush deeply slightly ducking my head, "No."

"Have been with a girl yet?" I look down at the floor. Genny waits and then asked again.

I shake my head in a short quick movement "No" I say still looking down.

The thoughts came streaming though my mind, going a mile a minute. "I'm really here, talking to a stunning red haired goddess. Those legs are gorgeous! I can't just stare. That smile is so comforting. It's really hard not to look into her robe. And those eyes..." I look up, finally pushing the rush of thoughts into submission, bolstering myself. Yet as my sweeping gaze catches Genny's eyes, I react before my nerve complete melts,

"Genny, I was hoping that.. you would let me be with you.."

The words drip from my lips. My pulse quickens not believing what I had just said though the words echoed in my mind. I felt the heat rush through my cheeks as my face begins to blush deeply, and consider bolting for the door, yet I'm still looking at Genny with tender desire. The seconds tick by slowly as Genny takes in what she just heard. I'm at the seats edge, nearly falling off, clasping my own hands, almost not daring to breath..

Genny thinks about what was just said for a few moments, though it seemed so much longer. It is not a surprise that Marcey had come to her door, perhaps looking for love or attention. This girl was not the first to come here for just that. She looked up at me and ask, "Are you sure?" Genny says tenderly, "I can tell you that I have been with a few girls, and the best sex is with someone that you love or at least really like."

Genny pauses, watching my face and seeing I was on the verge of tears. Genny must know how hard it was for me to come here and ask her that. my heart was put out in front of her and I hope she had no desire to step on it.

Genny smiles and puts out her arms. "Come here and sit next to me."

I nearly fall out of the chair as I start to rise, but catch myself with only a small slip. I cross the room and sit next to her but not super close. Yes, the tears were still there that hadn't fallen from my eyes; I held them back. My heart still pounding, I take a deep breath I feel a little braver and touch Genny's arm. That touch was like opening a floodgate of emotion, and I found myself releasing an outpour of thoughts as fast as I could say them..

"Genny, don't think I am a stalker but then I saw you in the booth at the game I couldn't take my eyes off you, your Laugh your smile Girl.. . I didn't see any of the game or even care who won... I totally agree with what you said about the best sex being between two people in love and I I don't know if your open to a new love... but....I believe that.... I could love you..."

I looked down at her knees...then swallowing hard "What I am saying is, Genny, I am sure I want to ..if you will let me."

Genny put her hand on mine as I talked. I know she feels me shaking just a little, or maybe what I'm saying warms her heart. I relax a bit as Genny slips her arm around my shoulders and pulls me in closer.. I settle and rest my head on Genny's chest. Genny can smell my hair and she brushes her cheek against the top of my head. It feels nice to have her body so close. I hope Genny is thinking that this might be a nice thing too. The stillness of the moment is broken when Genny speaks, "Little one, you don't know me. and I don't know you. Lets let the talk of love wait for another day. Lets just enjoy each other tonight and see where it goes."

I nod against her chest and a little "OK" escapes my mouth. (see where it goes.. is good at least she is giving me a chance)

"Tell me how long you have been thinking about this. Not just being with me, but being with someone female.?" Genny listens quietly as I tell her about growing up and how I would watch the other girls, wanting to touch them but was too afraid. Afraid that they might pull away from me. Afraid that they might tell the others and they would all make fun of me. Genny listens to my story and tells me "I had the same fears when I was growing up and every lesbian I know came from the same situation."

All the while Genny is petting my hair and letting her hands run over my shoulders and down my back. I relax in her arms.

Genny speaks again, "Tell me little one, what was it you wanted with a girl? Did you want to touch her and feel her body? Did you want to taste her and learn her smell? Or did you want her to do those things to you. The things you think only another girl could really know how to do? Tonight I will let you do anything you want. If you want to use me, to have your way with my body, I will let you. If you want me to please you and to do all the wonderful things I have learned how to do, I will do that also. You only have to ask. If you ask me, for tonight, I will be yours." Genny leaned me up and finished with a soft kiss on the lips.

My mind swam with all the words I had just heard and was I dreaming or did she just kiss me....( what is it I want?... you tell me you will let me do anything to you that I can use you and have my way with your body..) I felt my heart is breaking inside. I know I am so happy that this wonderful girl is offering such a wonderful gift but (why am I so sad? ) just being in her arms feels so nice, How can I make her see that it is not a sex thing.. I know it seem like it is but it is more of a intimacy thing and a love thing... but I can't find the words

So when Genny talked about the two of us not knowing each other,(Yes I know that we don't know each other, what scares me is that I will screw this up and I won't get the chance to know Genny) I felt a tightness in my chest and a single tear dripped off the tip of my nose and on to Genny chest.

"I...I don't want to just use you", I say in a timid quivering voice. "I don't want to be just another girl to you."

I kiss Genny again this time deeper and slower. We pull from the kiss and Genny sees the love in my eyes

"Oh Honey." Genny said, choked with unexpected emotion."You really feel something for me don't you?"

A small "Yes" came in immediate response, quickly followed by "It is not so much what I wanted done to me... as what I wanted to do to feel to have you feel"

I pull back and finally take off my wet jacket revealing a low cut beige cotton top with a black bra strap showing ... making no attempt to hide it. It is only now that I see into Genny's robe. She has on only a cute tan bra and black lace panties. I close the distance again this time I glide her hand inside Genny's robe and caress her bare midriff. I kiss Genny's neck with dry kisses at first then more and more moist until I find myself almost licking Genny's soft skin. Genny's breathing begins changing and I bite on her earlobe.

I pull back from kissing I just have to look in Genny's eyes maybe get a glimpse of how she feels (Oh if she doesn't feel any thing I know I will just die..) But her gorgeous eyes don't tell me anything.

"Genny, I know I have been thinking of you almost constantly for two weeks and I have let myself develop feelings for you and I can't expect you to automatically feel anything at all for me.. Honey I will go...I am in the Student Directory if you want to find me" I grab my Jacket and head for Genny's door.

"No Marcey, wait.

Genny looks at me I feel like a little girl standing there (a glimmer of hope enters my heart does she really care?). She tries to evaluate where this might go.

"You know you are not the first girl that has showed up at my door wanting me to show her the way. You are not even in the first half dozen. I don't know why they all end up here but they do. I have taken some of them in and I have sent some of them home. A year ago I would of walked you straight back to my bed room and had you naked and on your back by now. But that was a year ago. I am not looking for that any more. I have been needing something more. I have no idea if you are that something, but if you would like to stay, we can see."

We look into each others eyes. The time passes slow and for a few seconds I think about going to bolt out the door. Then she smiles I melt and say, "I would very much like to stay."

"Then take off that wet coat and come back next to me."

I stand there waiting for what I don't know, Genny crosses the room and helps me take off my coat (my mind flashes with a vivid picture of me pressing Genny against the wall my hands on her breast pushing them up to my waiting lips licking and sucking them)

The coat is draped over hook by the front door and I turn and follow Genny back to the couch. She again opens up her arms and I move into them.. I sit to her left and she slides her left arm around my shoulder and pulls me into a kiss. I feel her warm lips against mine as her body presses against me. Genny feels soft, warm and comfortable and I like that feeling. The kiss warms and I open my mouth just as her tongue ventures out. Mine meets it and I taste her mouth for the first time. We press harder against each other and she feels my arms slipping inside of her robe. She jumps a little.

"Sorry about the cold hands" I blurt clumsily

My hands slide around her body and pull her even closer. still shivering I wrap my arms around sweet Genny (Do I even have a shot with this angel in my arms) Kiss follows passionate kiss, I have pulled her over me. for the first time I feel her whole body pressing against me, my hands both travel to the small of her back playing with the top of her lacy panties with my finger tips I give a little pressure and Genny bucks her hips into me (oh I am so full of pent up desire as her mound and mine make contact I can't hold back a small moan

"oh Genny this feels so nice"

Before I can say another word Genny's mouth is covering mine and she is the best kisser that has ever kissed me the heat from my excited pussy feels like it will burn threw my tight jeans and I am feeling so wet, playfully I bite Genny's bottom lip this only makes her kiss me harder so I bite harder, I am liking way she moves her body as she kisses me. I roll her off me tenderly rubing her butt, I rub my thigh against her mound as I begin to touch her cute perky b-cup breast sliding my hands down her bra I begin to knead them my fingertips finding the nipples rolling them between my fingers making then oh so hard.

"Genny do you like it when touch your nipples like that?"

Yes My angel, I love it when you touch me like that."

She closes her eyes and feels me tug and roll her nipples. Genny wonders (how I knew she liked it like that). When Genny opens her eyes I am looking at her face with a smile on my lips. She smiles back and gently takes my hands in hers. She pulls them from her tits and she can see the question in my eyes.

"Lets move to my bedroom and take our time. I want you to go slow and experience everything you have ever thought about doing to a girl." Genny says with a wink and I just melt

The smile returns to my face as she moves off the couch I reach for her hand. We rise and walk hand in hand to her bedroom. As we enter, She lets her robe slip from her shoulders and fall to the floor. With her back to me she undoes her bra and lets it fall also. She turns to me and my eyes go to her breasts. they are small, but not too small only 32-b, but her nipples are pointing out hard and pink.

Slowly she starts to push her panties off her hips and down her legs. My eyes never leave hers until she kicks off her panties and then my eyes go to the thin red fur between her legs. She backs up to the bed and sits on it. Then she starts to scoot back towards the headboard. She pulls two pillows behind her back and sits with her legs spread, open slightly for me.

"I want you to get undressed. Do it slow so I can watch everything. Then I want you to come over here and do what ever you want to me. I want you to take your time and to explore, feel, touch, and taste every part of me."

I stand perfectly still. Then my hands go to my top and I start to remove it... I stop and I give a sassy little smirk..

"you want me to strip for you?"

"Ohh yes Marcey", Genny says in a sultry voice with bite of her bottom lip "yes honey strip for me"

With a smile I grab the bottom of my shirt with crossed hands ad slowly raise them over my had pealing my shirt back as I do I shift my weight on one leg to the other twisting my hip in a sexy sway as I pull the top off.. I fight the urge to throw my shirt at Genny and set it at the bottom of the bed.

Standing there in my black bra and jeans smiling at her she is just so lovely I see her lick her bottom lip a little it is still a little red from where I bit it, she and puckers almost to a kiss then she says "well" she is watching closely smiling at me I smile back " go on" she urges tenderly

I take of my socks with no fanfare and undo the button on my Jeans and un-zip them I really have t squirm to get out because they were tight and slightly wet from the rain and from the kissing we did on the couch standing there in a black bra and green bikini cut panties she can tell that I am so excited because she can see the wetness on my panties I remove them slowly she can see a slight tan line and my pussy has a strip of shortly trimmed hair. My hands go to my Bra and undo the clasp it is in the front my 34-C tits spring from their cute black confinement reveling dark nipples and slightly paler olive skin.

My almost Black hair is pulled back in a pony tail it is down to my mid-back and very straight. Naked and nervous I sit at the bottom of the bed near her feet I take one in my hand and bring it to my chest I admire the pedicure as I lead against it and kiss her big toe almost sucking it into my mouth, when I kiss her toe I look up and see her playing in her thin red fur.

"Genny that is so sexy... you laying there, playing with yourself"

I see her moving her clit from side to side with her middle finger I raise my eyebrow "hey" I mock like I am shocked but I am really pleased that she is so turned on that she had to play with herself "I thought you said we were going to take it slow.. it seems like you are speeding things up... "Genny try to relax and let me explore you, I want to know if I can take you to climax.. so honey no touching yourself unless I ask you to Ok?"

I clear my throat and in my best DOM voice "I said Ok... I didn't hear you answer..." Mocks Anger.. and waits

I know she heard the tone in my voice change because she gets this wicked smile ..... I know that she's going to play along with my little fantasy, but it is only a mask.. to hide how scared I really am..... how I so want to continue but I am unsure how to.... I tell myself relax and explore.

with another stern look she smiles and then takes her hand out from between her legs, she lowers her eyes in a submissive manner and says, "Yes Mamm."

She lays there open to me I still had her foot to my chest it rest on my bare breast she wiggles her toes I place it on the bed and she just watches as I crawl up the bed towards her,. My hands slide slowly up her legs. I feel each muscle and trace her calf with my fingers. She bends her knees and I push at them lightly and she opens them as far as she can. I know she is open now. I can see the wetness in her pussy is shining in the soft light. I look in her eye' s then only look back down when she looks down to her pussy, I think she wants me to see it, wants me to know that I am exciting her.

My finger tips slide up her thighs. I feel goose bumps jump up everywhere on her skin that I touch. My nails scratch up her inner thigh until both my hands are just an inch from her pussy. My eyes are right on her sex it is so beautiful I have never seen one from this point of view I look at the red hairs and the moisture glistening there it is like I am trying to burn the image into my brain.

She whispers softly, "Touch me, please."

One finger approaches her sex and it brushes over her lips. I feel her give a little shudder and I slide the finger back down. On the downward stoke I push a little harder and my finger tip slips into her. I bring it out and raise it up between us. My finger is wet and shinny. We are both looking at it.

She ask, "Do you want to taste it.?"

I smile and nod my head.

"Go ahead, see what I taste like." she says in a sexy tone

My finger comes slowly up to my mouth and I open up and slip it in. I close my eyes I am savoring the flavor. My eyes open and I see she is looking at me. I smile and blush just slightly.

"Do I taste like you?" she tilts her head slightly as she ask

I shakes my head and say, "Not exactly."

"Most girls have their own taste. It is one of the best things about a new lover. I love to discover her taste and the smell of her." Genny explains to me

I clean the rest of my finger and we smile at each other.

"What would you like to do now? You can do anything you want or I will do anything you ask. You only have to tell me." Genny says in a very submissive voice that is oh so sexy.

"What would I like to do... " I say out loud then I ponder for a second

Genny looks on in a very excited almost breathless state a thought springs to my brain..

"Honey do you rber where my hands were before you took them off you?"

Genny nods and smiles..

"well I want you to take my hands and put them back" Mock stern look

Genny straitens her legs. I am on my knees beside her as she takes my hands places them on her tits, I come closer I slip one leg in between hers kind of sitting on her thigh I trace the outer rim of her nipples with my pointer fingers then smaller circles until my fingers are at the tips then I tug with gentle twist Genny rises and squirms I look at Genny's neck I am filled with the urge to bite her (yeah I guess like a vamp) I scrape my teeth softly over her neck I shift my weight to my knee which is so close to Genny's pussy I can feel the heat I am so hot for her that I drip a little on her thigh, I force my self to focus on her collar bone as I nible it, then my tongue trails down to her nipple and I suck it with a hunger I never knew existed I feel Genny's hands in my hair and she scoots down until her sex is firmly against my leg she arches and moans as I suck her pretty tits

I stop and clear my throat again , I am liking this Dom thing..

"Genny open up your mouth "

She does and I dip two fingers up myself and hold them a inch from her mouth

"Do you want to lick them?"

"Yes." she says it almost comes out as a hiss. "Let me taste you." there is a almost pleading tone to her voice

Slowly I move my fingers closer to her mouth. she can smell my juice on my hand and it is strong and sexy. She opens her mouth like a little bird waiting for it's mother to feed it. She feels the tips of my fingers on her lips and I wait, still with her mouth wide open. They slip in and she closes her lips around my two digits. she can taste me.

" Mmmmmm" she moans with my fingers still in her mouth, I can tell she loves the taste of me.

She slips her tongue around my fingers so she can get every last drop. Our eyes meet and I am smiling at her. She blushes slightly and tries to smile back. My fingers slip out of her mouth with a little pop.

"I like your taste. I can't wait to get it from the source."

My mind is in such a excited state.. just thinking about her sexy tongue on my sex I swear I had a mini climax when she said that.. I resist the urge to press my pussy to her mouth as I just did with my fingers instead I bend down and kiss her I can taste myself slightly as our tongues play and my tits brush against hers.

I move down her jaw, lower down kissing her neck yet lower in the valley between her tits then I attack her ribs with kisses and nibles, now she is laughing and I love her laugh.. she gets all serious again as I trace from freckle to freckle with my finger tips on her tummy..

"Yea, I know I am so spotted" Genny says with almost a frown..

"I think it is sexy honey" I say smiling

I begin to lick her tummy my tongue slides in her belly button then trails lower, I feel her red fur tickle my chin my hands are on Genny's hips I push myself down lower and my face is just inches away from her sex I smell her excitement I bury my nose in her fur my lips seek her clit for a soft wet kiss..

"Genny?"

"Yes Hun" she sighs

"Can I lick your pussy?" I know I have slipped out of the Dom mask I was wearing by asking but that doesn't matter I just want her to tell me I can lick her.. voicing her desire to be pleased by me I need to hear it... 

"Oh yes Honey" the words come out as almost a plea "yes you can lick me Angel"

with the green light given I bury my nose in her thin red carpet my hands have slipped from her hips to her rear I pull her up to my face she is about a inch off the bed my warm mouth just covering her getting used to the feel of having a pussy in my mouth my tongue starts to play with the lips and her wetness her juice floods my mouth I begin to lick to keep it from dripping down to her butt cheeks, mmmm every time my tongue touches her clit I get rewarded by some noise, at first it was a gasp, then "ohhh' then a "ohhhh honey" then a "ohhhh honey that feels so good" then it was just very ragged breaths because by that time I am sucking her clit she sounds almost like she is crying .. I stop and look up...

"Genny are you ok?"

I see her face and I know that she is better then ok she is close to the point of climax she gives me a quick nod.



My mouth is on her sweet pussy again gently sucking at her lips and clit. I can feel a huge orgasm building up in her and it is going to be wonderful. She is trying to keep from screaming as my tongue teases her. (Her neighbors have told me that they can sometimes hear her when she cums). She is holding back a scream when suddenly I stop.

"Genny, are you sure OK?"

She looks down at me between her legs. My face is wet with her juice and I have a sparkle in my eye.

"Am I OK? Fuck yes I'm ok. Don't stop"

She grabs the sides of my face and pulls me back into her pussy. I am laughing and my tongue goes deep into her cunt. I hold her tight against me and she starts to hump my face.

"Oh yes, this feels good. Eat me Baby. Eat my pussy. You want to be my little pussy girl? Then eat that pussy."

My tongue presses against her clit and my finger teases her opening she bucks and grinds she feels her orgasm as it washes over her. Her fingers are wound in my dark hair and she is hurting me a little, and scaring the hell out of me just a bit. I came here to learn from her and to love her here she was cumming like a virgin. It feels so fucking good to give her a climax.

As she eases down from her orgasm she eases up from holding me so tight. I take a deep breath and realize I was starved for air. She looks down at my wet face. I am smiling from ear to ear.

"Did I do it right? Did I make you cum" I asks breathlessly.

She catches her breath and tells me, "Baby girl, you did perfect. It was wonderful. You are wonderful. Come up here and kiss me."

Still with a big smile on my face I move up her body and lay on top of her. She wraps her arms around me and brings her mouth to mine. She can taste her juice in my mouth and feel it spread on her face as we kiss. Her body feels so good and warm under mine. We continue to kiss and she licks my face like a cat trying to get all the milk.

As we ease into a gentle brace she lets her hands slide down my back to my Butt. I feel her stroke my cheeks and then pull me in to her. As her pussy presses against mine I let out a little moan. She spreads my legs again and lets me settle in against her. We brake the kiss and I moan again as I bury my face in her neck. She presses her pussy up against mine and I press back. 

She whispers into my ear. "Fuck me Baby. Make yourself cum against my pussy."

I grind my hips against hers I feel her swollen clit nudge mine each touch sending new sparks threw me.. Oh just hearing her climax was enough to bring me to the edge and this sweet pressure on my clit is driving me insane..

"Oh Genny.. Oh Fuck " I whisper it comes out as a whimper I am close but I can't quite go over the edge.. (I need my fingers up in me.... No I need her fingers up in me but how do I ask ohh what do I do?)

I start to cry..

"Marcey, Whats wrong?" Genny's sweet face is looking at me I can't find the words

"Genny can you...I mean will you please finger me?"

"Oh Baby Girl, of course I will." Genny's face is full of tenderness "I told you all you have to do is ask."

She rolls me over on my back and drapes one leg over my thighs. I caress her outer thigh all the way up to her butt. She moves up over my body and brings her mouth to mine for a sweet kiss. She lets her tongue slip into my mouth as her two fingers slip into my warm wet pussy. She hears me gasp and push my hips up to meet her.

She breaks the kiss and moves up so her mouth is right at my ear. she whispers, "Is that what you wanted, Baby? Did you need to feel my fingers up inside your sweet sweet pussy?"

"Mmhmmm yes" is all I can get out her fingers are deep in me teasing my g-spot I gasp and grunt and grind on her hand. My noises are turning Genny on I can tell by the look on her face she is so sexy and I want to scream her name.

She starts to fuck me with her fingers. She pushes deep inside of me and drags them back slowly. She makes sure the finger tips slip over my g-spot on the way in and again on the way out. My right hand is clutching the bed sheets and my left hand is holding tight to her thigh. All the while she keeps whispering dirty little words to me. (Does she know I am right on the edge.?) She pushes in again and this time she cups her palm over my mound and presses down on my clit. that is what I was waiting for. My eyes are shut and my head is thrown back and I start to let out a little high pitched noise. Then, "Oh yes. Oh yes right there. Oh Genny, oh Genny, yes right fucking there. Oh my God!""

As I ease down from my first climax ever with a partner, I am mortified to see that where I was grabing Genny's thigh has fingerprint bruises beginning to form

"Oh honey, look what I did to your leg...."

traces your lips makes a face.. as I see the red mark on you bottom lip.

"Genny, I am sorry I really got carried away , I didn't mean to hurt you"

Genny examines her leg in the low light then runs her tongue over her lip and then smiles sweet and sexy.

"Baby Girl you don't have to be sorry.. you were just loving me"

I pull her up and cuddle in her in my arms she brings the hand that at she was fingering me up to her lips licks it slowly it is really sexy the way her tongue curves around her fingers and her lips make smacking noises as she cleans her fingers the smell of sex is heavy in the air I feel like I have been drugged I can't keep my eyes open 

Genny rolls over her hand lands on my warm sleeping body I stir slightly trying to shake the cobwebs out in the dim light of morning I can make out the sleeping form of Genny her hand when she rolled over landed right on my left breast it was a shock at first but just laying there my nipple reacts to the warmth of her hand I resist my need to roll over and kiss her .. I so want to but she only said that she was Mine for the night .. and that anything I wanted all I had to do was ask .. how do you ask for some ones heart.. that's just it you can't ask for that .... I lay there thinking and Genny stirs and snuggles closer she looks up to see if I am awake.

"morning Baby Girl" she says in a sleepy voice "you gave me good dreams"

I smile and put my hand over Genny's hand that is on my chest "you are so cuddly in the morning" I slide my hand up Genny's arm to her shoulder then down her ribs to rest on her sexy butt

"Did last night really happen?" Genny smirks at me because we are both still laying naked in her bed

"It feels like a dream to me, Girl you probably have things to do places to be so I will get dresses and leave. "

I roll over get off the bed and start to find my clothes and I hear Genny sit up to watch me...

"Wait. Come over here for a minute."

Genny swings her legs over the edge of the bed and opens them and her arms for me to slip into. I smile and takes the two steps to her. She wraps me in her arms and raises her face up to mine for a kiss. Her lips are warm and her body feels very nice pressed up against mine. The kiss intensify a little and I feel her tongue at my mouth. I open up and let her in. Her hands slide down my back to my ass cheeks She pulls me even closer and I can feel some of last nights arousal still on my pussy, now pressed against her belly. I hope it feels as sexy to her as it does to me to know my excitement is being wiped on her.

We break the kiss and She turns her head to the side and presses her cheek against my chest. Her warm face against my breast. I feel her breath in my scent. My hands go through her hair and I kiss the top of her head. We both hold the hug and enjoy the feel of the other.

After a minute she pushes back just a little and look up to my face.

"I do have some things I have to do today." Genny says she sees the slight frown cross my face.

"But I do think we should see each other again. I'm not making any promises, and I think we should take it slow if we want to see if we have any future. This could lead to one of two kinds of relationship. We could fuck each other until we are both just burned out, or we can take some time to get to know each other and see if we really like each other."

"Lets both take some time and think about it. We can hook up later and talk, What do you think?"

I smile sweetly

"I would like very much to get to know everything about you, and as for sex.." *I wink blushing slightly* " I couldn't have had a better first Genny I will always rber you and if we end up in each others arms again I know it will be for all the right reasons not just because I was a pushy little virgin who became infatuated by you.. I can see us being really close.. and not just Making Love to each other until we are burned out so yes we can hook up later talk or whatever"

I pull Genny in close and kiss her lips deeply.. then I move out of Gennys arms and start collecting my clothes I find my panties they are a little damp still from how wet you got me I pull them on they are cool against my skin the jeans go on and I wiggle a little doing them up and I look for my bra... I don't find it Genny does I see her swinging it on her perfectly pedicure toe.. I take it off her foot with a smile, I processed to put it on and find my shirt it is inside out I turn it the put it on too my socks and shoes were at the foot of the bed where I left them as I dress Genny goes and finds her robe..

I stand she walks over to me something in her eyes tells me that she just might want me to make love to her again.. sometime

we walk to the door I take my jacket and put it on...

"I know you have a student directory... so give me a call ok?"

I reach for the door I feel her hand on mine as I turn the knob and I slip out the door and hopefully not out of her life...


adultfriendfinder registration guide

No comments:

Post a Comment