The Promise

How a visit to my wife's best friend led to phone sex with a difference.


On a recent trip down South I promised my wife, Karen, I would call in

on her best friend and say hello. Jill and Karen had always been close

and often kept in contact by phone and apart from the usual friendly

banter, teasing and odd joking around between Jill and I when we lived

in the same area, nothing ever happened between us. That is until the

day I called in to say hello and pass on a message from Karen which was

to ask her how her bum was for love bites and to offer to give her some

if she didn't have any. At the time my wife said this to me I just

laughed and said, "Okay, I'll tell her."

On the day I called to see her, Jill wrapped her arms around me and gave

me a big hug and said how much she had missed me. I told her that Karen

and I had missed her and asked when she was coming up to visit us. She

again promised she would do so, soon.

Jill went to the kitchen and made us some coffee and as she handed me my

drink and sat down beside me on the sofa, I passed on Karen's comments

to her. She laughed and said, "Not much chance of that lately unless

you want to give me some." I looked at her and said, "If I thought for

one minute you were serious I would be only too happy to oblige." She

smiled and leaning towards me said, "What makes you think I'm not

serious?" Taking this as an invite, I leaned forward and kissed her on

the lips and her response told me that she certainly was serious as she

probed my mouth with her tongue and pressed forward against me. Jill

then leaned back into the sofa as I kissed her neck and placed a hand

on her knee moving her legs slightly apart. She parted her legs further

as I slid my hand up her skirt along her bare thighs to the flimsy

white material covering her pussy. Pulling her knickers to the side I

slipped a couple of fingers under the lacy material and was very

pleasantly surprised to discover that her pussy was hairless. Jill

spread her legs wider as I inserted my fingers into her smooth wet love

hole and started working them in and out, causing her to moan with

pleasure. Her skirt was now up around her waist as she slid forward to

the edge of the seat. I pulled her knickers down to her knees and the

sight of her shaven fanny looked so horny as she raised her hips to

meet me whilst I finger fucked her. Suddenly she grabed my hand,

forcing my fingers hard into her cunt as she came, soaking my hand with

her love juice.

Before I could say anything Jill stood up and said, "Come with me,

there's something I promised to do for someone." I was a bit puzzled to

say the least as I followed her upstairs to her bedroom. I had a good

idea that we weren't finished as halfway up the stairs she stopped and

bent over with her legs apart, treating me to the sight of her gorgeous

round arse and deliciously shaven pussy. Taking her knickers off

completely, she threw them at me and I could not resist stepping up to

her and kissing each buttock before licking along her smooth honey pot

right up the crack of her arse. She pulled away from me and continued

up the stairs into her bedroom.

As I followed her into the room, she sat on the edge of the bed and

pulled me towards her, undoing my shirt and pulling it off. She then

unfastened my trousers and pushed them to the floor along with my

boxers. Her face was now level with my cock and I couldn't help but

groan with pleasure as she teasingly licked along its length from the

tip to my balls and back to the tip before slowly sliding it deep into

her mouth. Her next move surprised me. She stood up, kissed me and

said, "I mustn't forget my promise." I was intrigued and asked, "What

promise and to who?"

When Jill told me I could not believe it to begin with. Jill and my wife

had been talking on the phone when Karen told Jill that I was going to

be visiting the area. Jill told Karen that she hoped I would call round

to see her because she missed her hugs and squeezes and that if I did,

she was going to drag me upstairs and strip me naked as she had not had

a good shag for ages. Karen told her that she could do so, as long as

she promised to phone her and give her all the details.

That is exactly what she did. Not only that, Jill promised Karen that

she would phone her whilst I was actually there and having sex with

her. That was how I found myself naked on a bed with my face between my

wife's best friends legs, licking at her hot, wet, shaven pussy whilst

she explained to Karen exactly what I was doing to her. I could hear

Jill tell my wife, "I'm on my back with my legs wide apart and He is

kissing my thighs. Now he is licking at my pussy and his fingers are

holding my cunt lips open. He is sticking his tongue right up my hole.

It feels fantastic."

I kissed her fanny lips and licked at her smooth mound as I worked my

way back up her body to her tits whilst she kept telling Karen exactly

what I was doing. Whilst I was licking at Jill's nipples and sucking at

her tits she held the phone to my ear and I could hear Karen telling me

that she was sitting with her legs open and her hand in her knickers

rubing herself whilst listening to Jill tell her what was going on. I

turned Jill over onto her knees and with her backside sticking up in

the air I slowly kissed her lovely round buttocks. First one then the

other, then I gave her a couple of love bites on each one. She moaned

deeply into the phone as I kissed her swollen pussy lips then parted

them with my tongue, licking the juices from her hot love tunnel. She

held the phone to her pussy to let my wife hear me lapping at her

sopping wet fanny and I could hear Karen's moans of pleasure coming

from the receiver as she finger fucked herself. Next, I positioned

myself behind Jill on my knees and teased her fanny with my cock as I

heard her tell Karen that I was going to fuck her from behind. "I can

feel his cock at my pussy," she told her. "Now I can feel him slide

into me. It feels great. Listen to this." Jill held the phone to her

pussy so that Karen could hear my cock slide in and out of her cunt as

I fucked her. The thought of my wife listening to me screwing her best

friend almost had me coming there and then. Jill now had the phone at

her mouth with her head on the pillow; moaning and gasping into the

receiver as I grabed hold of her hips and rammed my cock into her

pussy harder and harder. I could feel myself building up to climax and

I leaned over Jill's back and grabed hold of her tits, pulling her

back towards me. Jill arched her back and pushed her arse into me as

she told Karen that she was coming. The phone receiver was left lying

on the pillow next to Jill's mouth as she reached both her hands behind

her to pull her arse cheeks apart saying, "Fuck me, fuck me. Fuck me

harder, I'm coming, I'm coming." Jill came and shouted loudly into the

phone to make sure that my wife heard her. I came very soon after and I

could hear Jill tell Karen that I had come inside her and that it felt

great. I was still kneeling behind Jill with my cock buried deep into

her fanny when she handed me the phone to speak to my wife. She asked

me if I had enjoyed my visit with Jill and if the noises were anything

to go by I definitely had. She then told me that she had made herself

come with her fingers whilst listening to Jill and I and that she

couldn't wait until I came home so that I could do to her what I had

just done with Jill. I told her that I was going to bring Jill with me

so that she could watch me next time and she could join us in a

threesome. Jill eagerly nodded her agreement to this and I couldn't

wait to get home. It turns out that Jill and my wife used to talk to

each other about this sort of thing often when they were together and

even had a little session or two of lesbian sex. I only wish they had

told me sooner. Maybe we would never have moved north.


sex finders in melbourne here and now

1 comment:

  1. i wish we could do something like this
    i'm wet just thinking about it
    a little bit of fun 'tween friends would keep everyone happy
    of course then i'd want to do one of his friends with him watching us

    ReplyDelete