Home for the Week

Have they really grown up all that much?






It was spring break and i was heading home to the small town

i had been so desperate to get out of. My friends and i had spent 3 days on the

beach, drinking and flirting, and now it was time to spend some time with my

family. As the plane landed i looked out onto the tarmac and say a small congregation

of people, i recognised my mother and father even from this distance but there were three

or four signs, each welcoming home a different person. Looks like i wasn’t the

only one home late. I recognised the

names on the signs as my own , a sign for a friend of mine name Laura and one

of a girl who had graduated with us. I

looked around the plane, but could not see any familiar faces, but i knew there

were somewhere being that there was only two flights a day into this airport

and the next one wasn’t for 8 hours.

It was waited for my luggage and was hugged and pinched by

the mass that i saw him again. He hadn’t changed much same smile and same piercing

eyes. His hair longer and his body more developed then the last time i’d seen

him. Our eyes locked and i squealed as i ran to jump into his arm.

“OMG look at you” i had been spun around and placed back on

the floor in front of him as he looked me up and down “look at me, look at you!

What did the city do to you?” i laughed

at him “shut up you country hick” and playfully hit his arm. I gave him a kiss on the cheek before running

back to my parents who had found my luggage and were towing it to the truck. I didn’t

have that much, 1) because i was only staying a week and 2) because there wasn’t

much to do here.

The drive home took about an hour and in that time i told my

parents everything new from the last time we had spoken. Once home i went up to

my room, ever the same. The joining bathroom was shared with my sister who was

still in school but spending this break at her friend’s beach house. I was

glad, though i did miss her, i had become accustom to having my own

bathroom. The apartment i rent with my

friends the find of a century. It was small but had three bedrooms off the

common area which joined to the kitchen. Each bedroom had its oven small private

bathroom. It had been a god send. The rent was cheap as it belonged to a sweet

old lady and her son, who came round

every fortnight to collect the rent, and a bonus. Somewhere my thoughts turned

into a dream as i recalled the last time it was my turn to pay the bonus.

A parcel had come mid

week, it had said that whichever girl was to stay home that day all day and

wear what was contained in the parcel. That the other girls where not to be in

the apartment and this would count for the months bonus. It was my turn so i woke early to shower,

shave and prepare myself. I put on the white lace underwear with the matching

bra and the denim mini skirt overalls on top. I didn’t know what was going to

happen but I trusted him, he has never hurt any of us and was charming. We

never talked about what he did to each of us, but electricity would build

inside when the chosen day approached, every fortnight different and we would

choose who would be next.

The girl left by 9 and

i didn’t quite know what to do. I watched TV and tidied up a little. I went

into my bedroom to read while waiting for a knock. I though i had heard the

door open so i got up and when to common area. Nope. It was still closed. I

decided i was hungry so i moved towards the kitchen. As i was washing a plate

to used, i felt a body behind me and suddenly a pair of hand were pushing my

underwear down. A thring of fear ran through me before i could rationalise that

it must be him. My panties feel to the floor and a hand pushed my torso forward

slightly. The other hand spread my legs apart, slightly touching the lip of my

pussy. Instantly i was wet and then he shoved into me. I couldn’t help but cry

out softly, not even sure if it was pain or pleasure i was feeling. He shoved

my top further down unto the sink and was pounding harder each thrust slapping

him balls against me, sending extra shots of pleasure through me, hand still on

the middle of my back he gripped harder it hurt but the combination felt

wonderful. I moaned again, this time in definite pleasure. His other hand, the

one that had been holding the counter top, was suddenly rolling my nipples

through the lace bra, his full wait on me. This action sent more waves of

pleasure through me as his action counter each other out. As he pinched my

nipple i reared back, sending him deeper into me. His pace speed up and i

gripped the sink as i struggle not to scream. He collapsed on to me a few

seconds later. After a minute he left me, legs shaking, telling me not to move.

I didn’t. I had taken my turn with him before as we had been living here almost

18 months but it was never like this before, usually is was formal, he would

enter the rooms, you would pleasure him the way he asked for and with in an hour

he was leaving. He came back and pulled my underwear up “what would you do to

make this a months worth’ as asked leading towards my room.

I awoke with a start. Stretching out i looked at the clock. I

was meant to be getting ready for the reunion. I jumped into the shower and calculated the

time i could spend on each task without being late. I ran down the stairs and into my parents with

only 5 minutes to spare.

“what time will you be home” Mum asked. “ummm not sure, i’ve

gotta key so i can let myself in if it get late, or if we go back to a friends

house i might crash on the couch.” I turned to go, then added “if that okay

with you?” it had been a while since i had to deal with parents and curfews. “that’s

find dear, be safe” she smiled and waved as i raced out the door and down the

street.

The reunion was boring mostly and they stopped the bar at

10. Apparently they thought 3 hours would be enough time to catch up on each

others lives. I spent most of the night catching up with Dan and the core group

of friends. They had planned to move to Dan’s house after as his parent were

away. I teased him about living at home still, but he just smiled. Our

connection had aways been intense. We had only ever been friends, though i knew

he loved me, i could never let go of the friendship or take the risk of losing

him. But that had changed. We no longer where together all the time so the

potential for something to happen was high and if our flirting online for the

last year was anything to go by a definite possibility. Back at his place we all drank too much and

talked loudly the atmosphere gathering sexuality as the night faded to morning.

Around 2, drunk and hyped lauren dropped a bottle, instead of breaking to spin

to land on Jonah, the 10 of us quieten down to see what would happen. Lauren walked up to Jonah and kissed him. And so

we all gathered in a circle. We had played this game at man teen parties but it

had been a while so the excitement was still fresh, plus we were adults

now. Spin after spin and kiss after kiss

turned into grouping and licking and feeling and touching with each spin of the

bottle the collective group got more physical. Until now it had been through

clothing, suddenly Tom who had spun kara pulled her top off as he kissed and

touched her declaring that each landing after this would lead to an article of

clothing being taken off. Soon we were

mostly naked and basking in the delight of each other new adult bodies. The

last time i had seen these people in this state we had been 16. Now at 20 we were

all mature. Each spin was to last 2

minutes and that time could be filled in any way the spinner wanted. I spun

lauren after he last piece of clothing had been taken and as i kissed her soft

lips i slid a finger into her already wet pussy and she let out a moan when i

took her nipples in my mouth. At two minutes i returned to my seat but the

atmosphere was intense, i had moved the game into unchartered waters. It was then suggested that we play seven

minutes in heave, with a guy having to spin the bottle in a circle of girl to

pick their partner. Only catch was heaven was the middle of a circle composed

of us. And we each took delight in watching the seven minutes of our friends

unfold.

Soon as people began to pass out, the remaining paired off

for the night. Naturally i paired with Dan and the excitement that ran through

my body was almost enough to make me climax. We had his room and as soon as the

doors closed out lips were on each others. He pushed me back against the door

as the kiss deepened and i wrapped my legs around him. I could feel his erection

pushing into me, slowly . i tried to thrust my hips to quicken is but he held

them against the door. I was almost screaming with frustration as the slow

torture of pleasure finally ended and he threw us off the door into the

bed. His thrust brought with the bursts

of climax and i could feel it building inside of me. He pounded me so hard and

fast that his balls made a slapping noise loud enough to hear over my laboured

breathing. And just as my muscles contracted almost to the point it felt like a

cramp he pulled out completely and entered slowly again. The feeling of explosion

rocked my body and lasted the whole time his slow controlled mber was

entering. I sunk my nails deep into his back and screamed an explosion of ecstasy. I crumpled after unable to move, and oblivious

to the word around. Slowly the thing

around me started making sense again. The first thing i noticed was dan was

still erect even though there was

evidence of cum on the end, and the second that he had moved my hand above my

head. I went to move them, they were bound. I looked at him worried but he

assured me that if i trusted him completely the night would get much

better. And then he lend over the kiss

my lips and it was the last thing i saw as the blindfold covered my eyes. I could

hear him moving around the room no idea what he was doing but trusting in him. The

trust built a feeling and anticipation in my gut and I started to juice up. My

leg had been tied to the corner of the bed with enough room to bend my knees if

needed. A pillow was added under my bottom.

“your not allowed to make a noise, understand” his breath

making my nerve ends jump in my ear as he whispered to me. I nodded. I had

never been involved in a scenario like this before but i had read about them. I

wondered how far it would go. The next noise was unfamiliar to me, it sounded

like a buzzing and then comprehension dawned on me and a vibrating object was

placed on my clit. “Ahhhh” i moaned and suddenly it was gone instead a cold

large object was inserted roughly into my wet hole. “not another sound’ he warned and this time i

could feel him licking my clit and twisting the cold item inside me. Another moan escaped my lips and this time a

sharp pain vibrated through the item inside me. “next time it longer’ he

cautioned as he placed the vibration again on my clit. After the painfully

shock the vibration released a swell of juice and against the cold item was

twisted. The feeling was amazing and as i built towards the second climax of

the night another shock was sent. But it soon i was building again and in contrast

the feeling was of pure fantasy. This

time he let the orgasm rack me and a scream out his name, mid orgasm a shock

was sent but it only heighten the pleasure as i pulled against the binds in

heaven. He removed the items and as my breath returned to normal another command

was whispered into me ear. “im going to

remove your leg restraints but i don’t want you to move, understand” i nodded

before realising that would count there was a dull pain as a paddle of some

sort smacked against my pussy “don’t move he said again” he smacked my pussy

again and again the pain feeling good and i bent me knees up to expose more

pussy for the paddle, the smacks became harder and i wetter. Yet again he said ‘dont

move’ this there was no smack and careful not to move i waited for what seemed

hours. Suddenly a clamp locked onto my nipple not hard but pinchy and then the

other one. I could hear a chain and assumed they must have been connected. “Suck”

was all he said as he thrust he dick into my mouth and automatically i twirled

my tounge around it moving my head. At that movement the chain was pulled and

pain flooded my breast. He started to move in and out of my mouth and i staied

completely still sucking and twirling and my pussy juice pooled onto the bed. Before

he could cum he removed his dick and spoke again “im going to flip you over,

okay” i didn’t answer or move and gently he flipped me and retied my feet to

the bed. This time the pillow tilted my ass up to him. There was a heated sensation

on my back and as he rubed the lotion up my back and around my ass the liquid

heated. He added more directly to my ass hole and using both hand messaged it

into my butt every now and then slipping a fingre into my hole slowly he added

more fingers and the with out warning he thurst his dick into my ass. Using his

hands to combat the pain by rubing my clit, he pumped harder and harder until

i had orgasms twice and then pulled out to cum on my ass.

He then untied me and pack the items away while i crept

towards the showers. The hot was felt so good and exhausted i crept back to bed

and fell asleep in his waiting arms.




adultfriendfinder registration

No comments:

Post a Comment