Sacred Dance




Candles lit

Sheets of satin

Champagne on ice

Rain pounding the windows

Phone disconnected

Thunder piercing the night sky

Soft music playing in the background

Our bodies in a passionate brace

My hands on your chest

Your hands moving up my thighs

Panties falling to the floor

Pants unzipping

Lips touching

Hands massaging my ass

Fingernails tracing your manhood

I fall onto the bed

Legs spread

Fingers tickle my sex

Moans of pleasure

Escape my mouth

Digits sliding in and out of my box

Teeth nibling my breasts as

I pinch your nipples

You're on your knees in

Front of my snatch and

Marvel at my clit

I feel your tongue swirling

Around my button as

My legs start to quiver

Climb on top for insertion

Pounding to the rhythm of

My moans as I

Say your name over and over

I turn over for backdoor action

You breathe against my neck

Whispering 'I love you' in my ear

I feel your juices flowing inside

Of me as you

Let out a loud moan

I scream with pleasure as

My own juices intertwine with yours

You collapse next to me

And we kiss into the night.


friendfinderadult

No comments:

Post a Comment