Im in love with my best friend part 4

Time had not made me immune to the perfection of his face, and I was positive I could never take any




I needed to know, was last night real? Had I dreamt all of it? God what a wonderful dream that would have been, what a beautiful fantasy. Before fourth period I walked out into the courtyard, knowing he'd be there. My eyes scanned the many faces enjoying there lunch period. There he was, Tyler was standing with a small group of friends laughing. I smiled as my heart jumped to life.

I started over to him as he turned towards me a huge smile appeared on his face. He held his arms out for a hug, I wanted to run straight into them, but I fought back the urge walking calmly towards him and almost jumping into his brace. I held him tightly against me, smelling his sweet scent. God how I loved this boy. He slowly pulled his arms away from me and looked down at me, his golden eyes sweet like honey, I smiled big. A thousand questions rested behind my blue eyes staring up at him. "I have to talk to you" I said

"oh not gonna wait and sneak over again?" he teased me.

I exhaled, laughing lightly "no, i doubt I can get out tonight"

He laughed shaking his head "but you'd do it again wouldn't you?"

I smiled "In a heartbeat"

He sat down at a table and faced me "you know your going to be late to class"

I sat down and nodded "I just wont go"

It seemed like I never ceased to surprise him. "bad girl" he smiled crookedly at me

I shrugged "Last night was real wasn't it?" I looked up at him

He looked down at the table then up at me "what are you talking about?" he said

'oh no...no no no no...please dont tell me I was fantasizing it,' I thought staring at him in shock.

"please dont lie to me Tyler" I said softly

He smiled "I was kidding, yes it was real" He placed his hand on my arm. I looked up at him and smiled, now for my next question. The question that could make or break me.

"Do you regret anything?" I asked not looking at him.

He pulled my face to stare at him "not one bit" He said softly.

I wanted to kiss him, right then. But he wouldn't, not at school. Not with all his girlfriends friends around. Not with my boyfriends brother around. I smiled, swallowing hard.

"I think you owe me" He said taking his hand from my chin.

I looked at him confused "I owe you?" I asked.

"Yeah, you didn't do what you wanted...well besides me." he laughed "I got to do what I wanted, but you didn't"

My eyes studied his face, "what are you talking about?" I asked forming a slow smile.

He smiled softly, his cheeks pulled up slowly creating dimples beside his mouth. "I made you cum, you didn't make me. You said that's what you wanted." He explained

I laughed "and I owe YOU?" I asked sarcastically

"the way I see it. Yes" He said like a smart ass.

I rolled my eyes laughing at him "and when should I repay this debt" I tilted my head lightly

"whenever you want" he said tilting his head the other way.

'whenever you want' i repeated in my head. I would love to just take him right now. I wondered if he would reject that.

"what about right now?" I asked touching his leg lightly

He looked surprised "now?" He asked.

I nodded, my plan pulling together as I spoke "meet me in the gym in 3 minutes--they dont have cameras in there." I said and got up walking away to the smaller Gym of my school. I sat on the bleachers across from the doors, so I could watch him walk towards me.

Exactly three minutes past and Tyler appeared through the doors, my heart skipped almost to wear it hurt me. I was risking so much if we got caught. Graduation, being expelled. Which it would most likely be. Expelling. I watched him walk across the court with the lights hitting his arms, highlighting his face. Shining off of his brown hair that swept just above his eyes.

Time had not made me immune to the perfection of his face, and I was positive I could never take any part of him for granted. He sat next to me "are you completely sure about this?" he asked me a since of worry flashed in his eyes.

"I'm never completely sure about anything..." I paused "well besides one thing" Thinking about my words as they came out carefully.

He smiled lightly "and that would be?" he asked.

"Ugh as if you don't know" I huffed.

He smiled "I know--I just like hearing you say it"

He liked hearing it? That was a surprise..and a great one at that "The only thing Im completely sure about is you..." I said staring into his warm liquid gold eyes. It never failed, every time I look into them I get lost. I saw his lips spread into a perfect smile "Loving you" I finished my statement.

He still smiled at me "so whats the plan miss" he teased as if I knew the plan.

"we go with the flow" I said laughing lightly and placed my hand on his cheek tilting my head lightly to one side and leaning in to kiss him softly. Again the fire in my chest began pumping all the way through my body making me numb. He kissed me back hard, almost as if he missed me. His arms wrapped around me slowly pulling me against him. My arms wrapped around his neck hugging him close to me. My hand ran lightly over his neck and across his body. I unzipped his zipper and placed my hand in, I could feel his cock growing in my hands. Small groans came from his throat as I wrapped my fingers around his warm base.

To be continued...



Continue reading Im in love with my best friend part 5


friendfinderadult sex

No comments:

Post a Comment