The Visit

Playing with the mind of a woman I met on Lush



It had been a real long shot. To be honest, it was a really stupid idea. Hop on a plane, fly to Atlanta, and wander the bars on a Friday night, until I found her. The girl I had spent countless hours talking to online, but had never actually met. And there she was, right in front of me, in the 9th bar I went to.

I had only ever seen pictures of her, and to see her in person was another thing altogether. Her blonde hair; short, thin body; tight ass; and those beautiful- and yes, man made- boobs. The bar had country music blaring from its sound system as I approached her. I had to be careful, if my plan went right, she would never know who I was. But I had to make sure I didn’t make a comment about something I shouldn’t know.

As the song ended, I made my way toward her, smiled as I caught her attention, and introduced myself.

“Hey! Couldn’t help but notice you on the floor, you are really beautiful, and a very good dancer too. My name’s David, what’s yours?” I’ll admit, not the greatest line, but it was good enough. David is my middle name. I didn’t want to risk her clueing in if I gave my real name. She told me her name was Heather, and we started talking. The conversation was a little forced. Like something wasn’t quite right for her. She kept looking at me like she was trying to figure out where she knew me from.

Eventually one of her friends came around to rescue her from me, and drag her out onto the dance floor. I had flown from Toronto, just to see her, so I wasn’t going to let that get me down. I knew a lot about her, I just had to figure out how to put it to good use. Then, I saw the dj’s table in the corner. And it hit me.

“This next song is dedicated to Heather from David” The dj announced before Miranda Lambert’s “Gunpowder and Lead” came over the speakers. Yes, a weird song to dedicate to a girl, but I knew that it would catch her attention, because Miranda Lambert was her favourite musician. As the song played, I made my way across the dance floor to join her. She smiled as I approached, and I knew I was in.

We danced to that song, and a few others, before we headed outside to the patio where we could have a conversation without having to scream over the music. I told her I was from Michigan, originally, and was a baseball fan. I knew this would get her going, because she is a huge Yankees fan. In fact, she almost worshipped Derek Jeter, their shortstop. I kidded her about that online, always referring to him as The Almighty Jeter.

Here, I talked about him, mentioned his stats, talked about him playing a particular game in Detroit, where he had scored the winning run. It was bullshit, I had never seen him play, but it got her talking, got her guard down, and let the conversation flow.

From there, I was in a groove. The hours we had spent online allowed me to steer the conversation toward her interests, and never talk about something that she didn’t like. I knew I was doing good, because she kept playing with her hair. She had told me once, that she tended to do that when she was interested in a guy.

After an hour out on the patio, and a few drinks, we decided to head back inside to dance a little more. The fates were smiling on me again, as the first song playing when we got inside was a slow one, and she melted into my arms as we danced.

Somewhere in the middle of that song, she looked into my eyes, and I took the opportunity to lean into herand kiss her. Just a light kiss, and I pulled back to look into her eyes and see her reaction. There was passion in her eyes, as she leaned into me, and we kissed again.

From that point on, I’m not sure we were really dancing. We were on the dance floor, but we were braced in a passionate kiss. My hands were running over her back, caressing her body, and pulling her into me. By the end of the second song, we decided to leave, and go back to her place.

We continued to make out the entire cab ride. When we got to her apartment building I paid the driver, andwe hurried up to her place. She unlocked the door, and we stepped inside the door, shut it, and were locked in another passionate brace.

I reached my hands down to the back of her dress, and undid the zipper, allowing it to fall to the floor. She was even more stunning standing there in her black bra and panties. She reached for my shirt, and pulled it over my head, then, reached down and undid my pants, sliding them off.

She rubed my hard cock through my boxers, then pulled them off, and continued rubing it. The feeling was incredible, and I almost had to pinch myself to make sure I wasn’t dreaming. I was in Heather’s apartment, naked, with her in front of me. I needed to see her naked too.

I undid her bra, and began to play with her magnificent breasts. Her hand was really getting me going. I couldn’t take it anymore, so I pulled her panties down off of her. I pushed her against the wall, and then picked up her legs, allowing her to wrap them around my waist as I aimed my cock into her tight wet pussy.

Another moment of ecstasy! I had her against the wall, her pussy enveloping my cock. I let the moment sink in, then I started pumping hard. I thrust hard, pulling almost all the way out of her, before pushing back in hard, slamming her against the wall over and over again.

Her moans were music to my ears, combined with my grunts, and the sounds of my cock pushing into her sopping wet pussy. I could feel my balls starting to tighten, and I knew I wasn’t going to last long.

“I’m going to cum!” I moaned in her ear.

“Do it, fill my pussy with your cum” She moaned in response.

That was all it took. Those words put me over the edge, and my cock twitched, sending my cum deep inside her. It must have been to much for her too, because she screamed out in pleasure at the same time, and I could feel her vaginal walls tightening to milk all the cum out of my cock.

I continued thrusting until I was fully spent, and then kissed her lips, softly before helping her back to her feet.

“That was amazing!” she said as she kissed me again. She got a look of mischief in her eyes as she led me by the hand to her bedroom. She pushed me back onto her bed, and then climbed between my legs and began sucking my cock. She had a very talented mouth, and it didn’t take long before she had me hard again. She climbed on top of me, and began to rub her wet pussy against my cock until she was sure we were both ready. Then she grabed my cock, lined it up, and sunk down on it completely.

Now she controlled the action as she rode up and down the entire length of my cock. I reached my hands forward, holding her hips, and guiding her up and down, up and down on my straining mber. I could tell she was enjoying this. I knew from past discussions with her, that this was one of her favourite positions. I just needed to push her over the edge. I repositioned my right hand so my thumb could reach her clit, and began toying with it. I had only been playing with her clit for less than 30 seconds when she had her first orgasm. I kept toying with it, and five or ten minutes later, she had another one. This time, her orgasm proved too much, and once again, I was filling her cunt with my load.

As I began to soften, she stopped riding me, and collapsed beside me in bed, and soon fell asleep. I fell asleep too. When I woke the next morning, she was making breakfast, and I joined her for it. I told her I had plans for the day, but would love to see her again, and asked her for her number. When we were finished eating, she gave me her number, and a kiss, and I left.

My flight home was scheduled for noon, so I was able to take my time getting to the airport. I boarded and headed home. When I got home, I logged into my msn account, and noticed Heather was online.

“Perfect!’ I thought to myself.

“Hey Beautiful!” I typed my normal greeting to her. “How was your night?”

“Great!” Came the response. “I met this wonderful guy last night.”

“Yeah?” I asked. “Was he as good as me? Lol”

“Better:)” Was her reply.

Now that I had her going, telling me about how she met this guy at the bar, how they had so much in common, and how she had ended up having incredible sex with him. I figured it was as good a time as any to call her. The phone rang twice before she answered.

“Hey Beautiful!” I said as she answered.

I knew what she was going to do. Online me was going to get a message: “brb. Phone.” And that’s exactly what happened. So as I was talking to her on the phone, I typed a message for her.

“Is it your dream guy? I bet he’ll ask you out to a baseball game. That’s what I would do. He sounds very similar to me. Lol” I sent the message and right after, I asked her on the phone if she wanted to see a Braves game on Sunday.


mega orgasm guide



No comments:

Post a Comment