Mr Right

Getting more than I bargained for.






Carl was in the same class as me at college. We were both eighteen. One night he called me and invited me to go and "chill" with him at his parents' house, he told me they'd gone out. I knew what "chill" meant. It meant he wanted to fuck me again. I wasn't that keen but I had nothing better to do so I agreed. Carl had fucked me a few times but only when he wasn't going out with some other girl, he just used me as a stand by. He'd never take me anywhere or speak to me much in college, he didn't really want to be associated with me in public.

I had a reputation you see, a reputation as an "easy lay." Carl's mates had all fucked me as well at some time or other. They all had girlfriends but wouldn't say no to a quick go with me given half a chance. All the girls at college hated me except Debie, they didn't like the thought that their boyfriends might stray with me and probably already had. Debie was a slut like me so she couldn't care less who'd fucked me, she was my best mate. She was my only mate.

I'd never had a proper boyfriend and I didn't really want one, I mean not one from any of the guys I knew. But I loved sex, made me feel good having a cock in me, so I just let any guy who wanted it have me. Didn't bother me that he wasn't going to date me or anything. I was waiting for Mr Right, but Mr Right was taking his time showing up and I knew that the more I was passed around the less likely it was that Mr Right would want me anyway. What guy wants the girl that all the other guys have had ?

I wasn't depressed or anything like that. I thought I've got my reputation now so I might as well carry on and enjoy myself. Mr Right would just have to be understanding of my past, I still had my little fantasy of romance, fidelity and all that stuff. Images of walking hand in hand, being given flowers and pretty lingerie. I would be a good girl for the right guy. When he showed up.

So I got ready to go see Carl, didn't take long as I always wore the same little denim mini and jacket. That was my image, sort of biker rock chick if you can imagine that. I just changed my thong and put a bit of lippy on. I thought about putting some fishnet stockings on to give Carl an extra thrill but Dad was downstairs and I knew if he saw me dressed up too slutty I'd get the "You're not going out dressed like THAT are you?" lecture.

I walked the half mile or so to Carl's house thinking about his cock and what he'd get me to do. I was already turned on when I arrived. To my surprise Carl's mate Pete let me in and Jake was there as well. I thought no problem, Carl will just take me upstairs when he's ready. Pete and Jake won't care as they know what I'm like. Pete had fucked me at a party a few weeks back and I'd sucked Jake off at his girlfriend's house in a rather weird scene when we first started college. At the time I was supposed to be her mate, she walked in on us about ten seconds after Jake had cum in my mouth and I was cleaning up his cock. No chance of bluffing my way out of that one!

Carl greets me with a snog and has his hand in my thong straightaway. Typical randy teenager staking his claim, fingering me in the hallway showing his mates he's got the gift with the girls. I push his hand out, even I'm not that easy. Tell him that I thought we were going to chill. So we all go into the lounge and I see Carl waving his fingers under his mates' noses, giving them a sniff of me. I'm starting to regret coming, they're just taking the piss.

I sit next to Carl on the sofa, we have some beer and play music on the stereo. Carl is just talking bollocks and I'm not interested, I'm just waiting for him to take me upstairs. But Carl's in no hurry, he keeps snogging me and soon has his fingers in my skimpy red thong again. He keeps putting my hand on his crotch, I can feel his hard on through his jeans and pull away. But I let him finger me, just to keep him quiet.

Pete starts going on about how I've seen each of their cocks and that they've all seen my cunt. He starts talking real dirty about cocks and cunts. Carl starts fingering me harder. I open my legs a little more and he slides another finger in. I ask if he's going to take me upstairs now and he tells me not yet and starts snogging me again. He's finger fucking me now and I start raising my crotch to meet him. Jake gets his cock out and stands in front of me showing off it's size and hardness. I realise where this is heading and think I'd better go. I try and get up but Carl's still got his hand up my cunt. Now Pete gets his cock out as well.

Jake says they just want some fun and they won't tell anyone. I think Jake and Carl might not tell but Pete will, he's crap at keeping his mouth shut and my low reputation would really hit the gutter if word got out that they'd took turns on me. I'm still thinking how to get out of this when Pete starts pulling at my thong, "or I could just tell everyone anyway" he says. I think, yes, you probably will and no one's going to believe me when I deny it. So I think what the hell, and don't put up any resistance when he pulls my thong off. He shows his mates how wet and juicy my thong is and wipes it under my nose, "see, your sweet little pussy wants to play."

It's true, my cunt is aching for cock, she wants to get on with it. "Who's going to fuck me first then?" I asked.

But they want me to suck them before they fuck me. They take turns with their cocks in my mouth, stopping only to get my clothes off me, then straight back to sucking cock. I'm naked on my knees bobing my head on Pete's tool while Carl and Jake strip off. They're stroking their cocks getting rock hard for me and I'm getting so hot at the thought of the three of them having me. I wonder if I'll ever have to try and explain this to Mr Right ?

Pete pulls me down with him, keeping his cock in my mouth. He's kneeling now and I'm on all fours with my ass in the air offering my pussy to be fucked from behind. Carl's first to take this open invitation and clumsily pokes at my slit a few times before sliding into me. I can hear my cunt squelching as he rams and rams me, holding me by the hips and pulling me back on to him.

Pete's calling me a slut as he forces a real wet blow job from me, tells me he's going to make me swallow when he shoots his load. But Carl cums first, he stops fucking and I feel his balls twitching against my ass as he empties a big load into me. When he withdraws I feel his warm sperm running down my thighs from my used hole. Jake is straight in after him, screwing me slow but hard. Then Pete fills my mouth with cum, leaves his cock in there so I have to wait to swallow and it pours out of each side of my mouth onto the nice new carpet.

When Pete's finished with my mouth Jake rolls me onto my back and starts pounding into me, pushes my legs up and back so my knees are up near my head. He really has me, he gives me a real hate fuck, I'm pushed back along the carpet each time he rams his cock home. He starts coming out with some real mean shit between each thrust. Stuff like "I lost my girl cos of this filthy whore." I think if you hate me so much then fuck off, I think about trying to stop him but he's made me cum once and I'm close again. This is the best fuck I've ever had and when I tell him so he hates me even more and fucks me harder. He's buried so far in me when he shoots and we both arch our backs as his seed fills me.

Then Pete fucks me. Goes on about the sloppy mess he's got his cock in, how I'd better have no clap or anything. He keeps putting me in different positions, says my cunt is so loose all he can feel is mush. He has me straddle him, bounce myself up and down on his shaft. Carl's cock is rubing and smearing the side of my face, I turn my head and suck him and Pete starts thrusting up into me. I'm pulled onto my back again, Pete's going fast at it now, faster and faster until suddenly he withdraws. When he cums, he shoots all over my body and up to my face, second shot over my cunt and thighs. My cunt feels electric.

Young guys have eager cocks so they don't lose their hard ons for long. Which means they each fuck me over and over again. Carl's got huge balls and loads of cum to let go, I love his long orgasms as he pumps and pumps into me. I must have been so filled up but I kept my legs open ready to take more and more. Jake's the last to have me, when he pulls out his cock he looks down at himself all smeared with cum over his crotch and up his belly. He curses at me in disgust, scoops some of the mess into his hand and rubs it over my face, wipes the rest off on my jacket and throws it aside when he's finished with it.

I just lay there touching myself. Each touch so pleasant. I can feel the wet patch of spunk on the carpet beneath me. I'm gently pulling at my labia,and each pull opens me a little more and another stream of spunk runs out of me and runs down over my asshole. I think this it's what it's like to have your brains fucked out. I wish there were more of them so I could keep on getting fucked. I want them to fuck me more, I want to keep feeling cock after cock inside me.

They start laughing at me laying there naked, playing with myself, playing with my messy cunt. They start getting nasty, tell me what a slag they think I am, "Steffanie, the easiest fuck you'll get for free" and things like that. I'd like them saying this filthy stuff if they meant it nice, but they don't and the insults get worse. Jake tells me all the horrible things people say about me at college, how even Debie slags me off behind my back. They laugh at my cunt, all gaping and full, call her gross and fucked up.

I curl up to cover myself from them, I don't like them seeing me naked anymore, don't want them leering at my cunt, but as I pull my legs up a whole load of spunk runs out of me. I can't cover up the fact that I've let myself be so used. I've just let them all fuck me over and over, I thought we were just having fun but now they're being so mean. They tell me to clean their cocks with my mouth. I think they might be nicer to me if I lick and suck them. They shut up for a bit and I give Carl a real good blow job. I think Carl's not so bad, perhaps he'd be a good for me. I'm thinking maybe I'll ask him out sometime soon and we could go somewhere nice. But after he cums one last time, after he tells me to show him my spunk filled mouth, I look up and see the look on his face and tears start forming in my eyes. He tells me to fuck off. They all tell me to fuck off.

I need to clean up before I go home but I just want to get out quick. I want to get away from them. I've got spunk dribling out of me as I step into my thong, and in my haste to get dressed I do my mini skirt buttons up wrong so the hem is hanging all crooked. I get my jacket on and stand before them trying to look proud, as proud as you can with cum on your face and running down your thighs. I want to tell them what bastards they are but when I go to speak I have to fight from crying and all I can manage is "You're all ... you're all a .." so I give up and turn to go. As I leave one of them finishes my sentence for me, "a bunch of bastards. Sure Steffanie, now fuck off." I hear them all cheering as I close the front door behind me.

I start walking home but decide to stop in some back alley to try clean my face up a bit. Sort my skirt out. I want to mop up some of the spunk in my thong but haven't got a tissue. I've left my little bag at Carl's house and have to go back for it, I don't want to but it's precious. I knock the door and Carl is standing there. With my head bowed to avoid his eyes I ask in a quiet voice "Can you get my bag please?" He fetches it without a word, hands it me and shuts the door.

I go back to the alley. I wipe my face and clean up my cunt as best I can with the one tissue I've got. But the tissue soon gets soaked up and there's still so much spunk between my legs. I want to take my thong off as it feels so full of goo but don't want to walk home leaking all the way. I just want to get home. I think Mr Right would have a car, he'd drive his girl home, but his girl wouldn't have spunk filled panties from fucking with three guys that hate her. Mr Right seemed a very long way away at that moment.

When I got home my Mum was there. She looked shocked at my appearance. She asked what was wrong and all I could do was go sob on her shoulder. She could smell the spunk all over me, she asked if I'd been raped but I shook my head. She got me to go sit down with her and just held me while I cried. She said she didn't care what I'd done, that I was her daughter, that she'd help make things right. So I told her exactly what had happened. All she said was "Oh Steffanie, what are you doing with your life?"

I went and had a bath and heard Mum telling Dad about me, I think she spared him the full details. He was convinced I'd been raped and was too scared to tell on the guys. So he went to Carl's house for a showdown. Carl didn't deny anything, but his Mum was there and she's a teacher at the college. She knew my reputation and I reckon the bitch got off on telling Dad all about me. The best Dad could come up with in my defence was something like "well a decent lad would look after a girl, even if she is a slut."

I never went back to that college. Mum and Dad thought a fresh start was needed.

Two weeks later I met Mr Right for the first time. He'd come to save me, except that he just didn't know it yet.



steffanie xxx




guide for sex finders in melbourne

No comments:

Post a Comment