The Dance Floor Encounter

An older man seduces a young club patron for a dance floor quickie.




The first sound I hear is muffled music and I think, “Why did I pick this club to go for a drink?” I open the door and lose myself in the crowd as I make my way to the bar.

As I sit there nursing a scotch and water, I realize that I am more than a bit out of place since there is nothing but young people there. But I turn on my stool to watch the dance floor. It is then I see you on the dance floor, you are there with some friends, dancing, moving, and having fun. I can't help it and I start watching you, staring at you as you dance and laugh and enjoy yourself.

Then you notice me watching you and you blush a bit. I smile at you and raise my glass to you and the give you a wink. The next song begins and you dance while looking at me the whole time. I am mesmerized as you move your body, hips, and shoulders. Now I focus on your breasts, loving their size and the way they move as you dance - swaying, jiggling, and bouncing. Soon, and much to my delight, you begin to caress your body as you dance. As one hand moves up to caress your breasts I think, "Oh my god," and close my eyes. When I open them you are looking at me and you sensuously bite your lower lip.

Then I exhale heavily and reach down to adjust my cock which has become semi-erect. As I look at you, you catch me doing this; your eyes follow my hand as I shift my cock in my jeans. Then you stare into my eyes. I can't just sit and watch any longer and as the song ends I get up, drain the rest of my drink, and move toward you. Just as I reach you the music begins again and I step behind you. I grab your hips and pull your swaying body to mine. As we move to the music I lean down and kiss your neck and nible you ear, my hands begin to slide up your body and soon they are cupping your breasts from the side.

I am amazed at how full, soft, and firm those breasts are. I grind my cock into your beautiful ass as I squeeze your breasts firmly while I whisper into your ear, "Baby you are so fucking hot...the most amazing woman on the floor." Those are my first and last words spoken to you.

I have steered us to the back corner of the dance floor, we are close to a wall where it's dark. I turn you around and pull your amazing body to mine. Your breasts are crushed onto my chest, my hands are on your ass, and my mouth is all over yours. I begin kissing, licking, and sucking that amazing pouty lower lip.

One hand now reaches under your short skirt; I feel your upper thigh and slide my hand to your panties. Suddenly you feel a finger slip under the fabric at your pussy, I marvel at how you keep yourself shaved smooth. I begin to caress and massage your wet slit, the heel of my hand presses against your swollen clit while I curl two fingers into your pussy and then upward. I finger fuck you right there on the dance floor. Your back is against the wall, music is pounding in our ears. At one point you reach up and hold my head firmly in your hands and stare into my eyes. You curl your lower lip between your teeth, inhale deeply, and tilt your head back while closing your eyes. Then I feel your whole body shudder as your orgasm spreads from your pussy throughout your body in rolling waves.

You reach for my belt and undo it, then you unbutton my jeans, and unzip them. You reach in and your small hand encircles my erection. I moan as I kiss you passionately. Then I press my body onto yours firmly and reach down putting my hand under one thigh. I pull your leg up, lifting your foot off the floor. With your knee bent and your inner thigh resting against my hip, I reach down and grab my very hard and ready cock. I work your panties to the side of your very wet slit and then slide my cock into your well lubricated pussy. I push your back flat against the wall and begin to fuck you as we are standing.

I am so hard and so ready, you are so wet and so ready. I pump my cock firmly up into you once, twice, three, four times. Nice deliberate and even strokes. With each thrust I am pushing upward until you just begin to come up off the floor, this causes your own weight to force my cock as deep as it can go. With each thrust I pause and savor the feeling of your smoothly shaved pubic mound pushing down on the base of my cock.

I keep pumping, six, seven, eight times. Now each stroke becomes more animalistic and more forceful. I am taking what I want and giving you what you need. I pick up the tempo of my thrusts, nine, ten, eleven, twelve - and then I grunt in pure lust as my balls tighten. I feel that familiar convulsion as my cock swells.

I look into your eyes and instead of letting you cry out loudly with your own orgasm I smother your mouth with kisses. You can feel it as my cock spasms sending powerful spurts of hot cum into your tight young pussy. I pull my mouth from yours and you moan over and over again, "Oh god baby, oh my god!" Those are your first and last words spoken to me.

I continue to pressing my hips forward and up, holding my cock deep in you until finally my gut wrenching orgasm subsides and I relax. As I do that allows your foot to come back down to the floor, then I release your leg. But I continue to hold you close, pressing our bodies together, feeling our deep and ragged breathing finally slow down. I lean forward and rest my forehead against yours and I look down at your amazing cleavage, I see how flushed it was with the heat of passion, and see your breasts heave with each breath.

Finally my cock slowly softens and slips from your warmth, I kiss your lips passionately as you tuck my cock back into my jeans and zip and button them, and finally you fasten my belt. I reach down under you skirt one last time and slide my middle finger past the crotch of your panties which is all stretched out of shape. I slide my finger along your slit as our cum oozes from your pussy and I bring that finger to our mouths, we taste ourselves and kiss passionately one last time.

I push myself away from you and the wall, I back up three steps keeping my eyes on yours. I don't even hear the throbing beat of the music; I don't even see the moving bodies on the dance floor. I only hear my own pounding heart and only see your beautiful face.

Then I turn and loose myself in the crowd as I make my way to the door. The first sound I hear is muffled music and I think, “That’s why I picked that bar to go to for drink!”


guide for adultfinder portugal

No comments:

Post a Comment