My Niece, My Lover: Chapter Two

Fucking my niece was only the begining.


After my sister went to jail I got custody of my 16-year-old niece Annie. Within two months of her arrival we became lovers.

Incestuous relationships can fuck with the mind. On one hand you know what you’re doing is deemed wrong by societies morals. You begin to feel guilty over what you’re doing. And spend countless hours worrying what might happen if you get caught. That’s what I mostly worried about.

Hiding our relationship, especially from my daughters, became a full time job. It’s the little things, like glances around mixed company, holding hands or even saying something that others might misconstrued.

For the majority of the time Annie moved into my room. For one weekend every other week she went from being my lover and back to being my niece. As much as I love my daughters, there were times I couldn’t wait for them to leave so I could resume fucking Annie.

One weekend we were all in the family room watching a movie. My kids wanted popcorn. So I went to the kitchen to pop some kernels. As I poured the corn into the popper (none of that microwave shit for my family) Annie walked in. She smiled seductively as she walked toward me. The kernels started popping. She got on her knees and unzipped my pants. She took my cock and held it in her hands. I nodded in approval as she put it in her mouth. The kernels continued to pop as my penis slid in and out of her mouth. Even though I was scared shitless one of my daughters could walk in, the thrill of getting caught was kind of a turn-on. My cock was moving in and out of her mouth at a frantic pace.

“Daddy is the popcorn ready,” Lydia, my eldest daughter yelled from the other room.

“In a minute,” I yelled back.

Annie then took my raging hard-on from her mouth. Walked over to the kitchen counter, lifter her skirt to reveal she wasn’t wearing any panties. She bent over the counter. I put my cock in her pussy. The popcorn was popping at an increasing rhythm. I was fucking her at a rapid pace. My hand covering her mouth to make sure her moans wouldn’t attract any attention. I couldn’t take it anymore, as the popcorn was popping its last kernel I felt the spasms of the climax building up in my cock. I took out and sprayed my hot cum all over her ass. She gave me a big kiss on my lips. Pulled down her skirt. As she walked back to the other room I could see some of my love juice running down her leg. I put some water on my face to wash away the sweat. I then poured the popcorn into a bowl and rejoined my family.

A few days later I got out of court early. Annie would be getting out of school about now, so I thought I’d go home and surprise her. When I got opened the door I heard moaning coming from upstairs. What if she was up there fucking another guy. The thought of that made me sick. I walked slowly up the stairs expecting the worst. My stomach was in knots. I wished that I left work at the normal time. In this case I believed ignorance would be truly bliss. As I reached the top I realized the sounds were coming from our bedroom. With great trepidation I walked toward my open door at the end of the hall. I peeked in the room and saw Annie wearing a strap-on fucking her best friend Brandy eating her pussy. Brandy is 16 years old, a few inches taller than Annie. She’s bustier and has a Bettie Page look. Annie looked so beautiful as she fucked Brandy. My cock started to expand in my pants. At this point I could swear Annie’s eyes met mine.

“My turn.” Annie moaned.

Brandy got up. Wiggled her ass in front of Annie’s face. She started kissing it. Annie unfastened the strap-on and handed it to Brandy. Annie then proceeded to put it on. Annie lied down on the bed.

“Bitch put it in my ass,” Annie demanded.

Brandy first bent down and started licking Annie’s beautiful butt. She then picked up the lube they had on the bed. Brandy spread it all over the toy. She then slowly entered Annie’s ass. As she did this Annie’s hands grabed the comforter for dear life. She looked as if she was in pain. That look was quickly replaced by happiness. Brandy slowly moved the toy in and out of her ass. Annie moved her hand to her pussy and started rubing.

“Go a little faster,” Annie yelled.

I was touched the outline of my cock over my pants.

I could swear Annie stared in my direction once again. This time she licked her lips. As much as I wanted to stay and watch, I really needed to cum. I ran down the stairs. Out of the house. Drove down to the part of the sub where they were building new houses and did something I’ve never done before, jerk-off in my car.

I sat in my car for a while staring off into space wishing I had the guts to walk into the room and join them. The ringing of my cell phone jolted me back to reality. Annie was on the other end. She asked me if I’d be home soon and if I could pick-up pizza. Of course I said yes.

When I got home Annie and Brandy were sitting at the kitchen table studying. I was actually quite surprised that she was still there. I guess she was joining us for dinner. Dinner was awkward. All I could do was think about what they were doing in my room. After dinner I tried to send Brandy home. This is when Annie informed me that she was spending the night. This devastated me. This meant that tonight I was not going to be able to fuck.

After dinner we were watching a DVD. Annie turned to me asking if I could make some popcorn. My cock started getting hard in hopes that “making popcorn” might be code for let’s go in the kitchen for a quickie. I hurried into the kitchen and started making popcorn and getting ready for Annie’s entrance. It didn’t happen. When the popcorn was done popping I walked back in the room. There conversation about the cute boys in class ended abruptly, except for spontaneous giggles whenever they glanced at each other. Which in there case was often.

When the movie finished the girls continued to make small talk. I stared at Annie wondering why she was depriving me of her touch. I knew she was teasing me. I felt so helpless.

Getting ready for bed was torture. Sleep was going to be painful without Annie. I sniffed the unchanged comforter; images of what they did on it flooded my head. My cock instantly got hard. I sniffed it again. I wanted to run to her room rip off her clothes and fuck her in front of her friend. Reason prevailed and I went to bed.

I tossed and turned but eventually I fell asleep. Something woke me in the middle of the night. I slowly opened my eyes. I thought I saw Annie and Brandy dancing naked at the foot of my bed. I was pretty sure they were haunting my dreams. So I closed my eyes and tried to go back to sleep.

“Uncle Mark wake-up,” Annie whispered in my ear.

I woke-up and realized I wasn’t imagining the two of them naked at the foot of my bed.

“We know you saw us,” Brandy exclaimed. “I think it’s so hot that you fuck Annie.”

“You told her,” I cried.

“Best friends tell best friends everything,” they said in unison.

“Now you get to see the whole show up-close,” Annie chimed in.

Brandy bent Annie over and had her face me as she got on the floor to eat her pussy. Annie looked so hot. I scooted toward her so I could get closer to her and have her suck my cock. I maneuvered my hand into my pajamas to remove my cock. She slapped my hand during this attempt and said, “You only get to watch. Keep your hands at your side.”

“Can’t I at least stroke it?” I asked.

Annie shook her head no.

“Okay baby,” I responded.

I watched Brandy eat my niece out. They both kept on staring at me.

My cock was getting harder.

Next the maneuvered into a 69, didn’t they know they were killing me.

Then they both sat on the bed staring at me while rubing each other’s pussy. I could see the pre-cum stain on my pajamas.

“Brandy do you want to suck my uncles big cock?” Annie asked.

Brandy said yes.

I stood up on my bed. Took off my pajama bottoms. Brandy got on her knees put my cock in her hands. Stroked it. Licked the pre-cum off and stuck it in her mouth.

Annie who was still playing with her pussy at the foot of my bed shouted, “Fuck her mouth.”

I grabed the back of Brandy’s head and rapidly moved it up and down my shaft.

Annie kept yelling, “Faster. Faster.”

I couldn’t take anymore; my load was ready to blow.

“Cum in her mouth,” Annie yelled.

I released the entire mother load in her mouth. She then took it to Annie and snowballed my jizz into her mouth. She then swallowed every once of it.

I sunk onto the bed worried that someone now knew our secret.

Annie slid over next to me. Kissed me on my cheek and said, “ If you’re good we might let you fuck us tomorrow.”

As they walked out of the room I realized I was no longer in charge.

To be continued.



Continue reading My niece, my lover


guide for adultfinder portugal

No comments:

Post a Comment