Unexpected Trio



My name is Bob and my wife is Karen our eighteen year old daughter is Elaine; though we call her Lainy. We live in a spacious home with four bedrooms and a guest bedroom attached to the back of the house. Karen and I chose this house, mainly because of the separate guest room. We like to entertain special visitors on the weekends, so about twice a month we ship Lainy off to her grandparents or encourage her to stay at a friends. You see Karen is bi-sexual, I've known this since we were dating in college, when she asked if her roommate could join us one evening. After we were married Karen asked to continue to delving into her lesbian desires, to which I agreed, with the condition that I be allowed to join in.


adultfriendfinder registration how to


Over the years we have indulged in these trysts on a very regular basis, and have consisted of a wide variety of women, including one of Lainy's friends and Karen's boss. That was an interesting weekend indeed, she was bi- curious and Karen welcomed her to join us one Friday night. I rber Karen and Sheila were eating each other while I fucked Sheila in the ass. Sheila enjoyed it so much she stayed with us through the weekend, and has since become a regular in our house.



Lainy didn't know about her mother's tastes, or our weekend activities, that is until Late July of last year. It had been three days with over one hundred degree heat, that may not be so bad except we lost power about eleven a.m. on Sat. morning. Not just us, but the whole county. To beat the heat, we tried hanging out in the pool; which wasn't much help as the water temp was about eighty-five. I decided to turn on the sprinkler so we could sit under it and cool off. While in the garage, I found a bag of old water balloons. I slipped into the kitchen to fill them up, as I stepped onto the patio I launched two simultaneously at both of them on lawn chairs. They burst on impact dowsing them with icy water, they screamed from the shock of the frigid contents. The rest of the afternoon we chased each other with garden hose or balloons. Lainy hit Karen with a great shot right large natural , Karen's best, and my most favorite assets. Wanting revenge Karen cornered Lainy, taunting her with another drenching.



"Daddy Help Me!" Lainy screamed



I approached the pair with a fresh supply of my own weapons. Lainy pleading with me to get mom for picking on her. I stood next to her not wanting to really take sides, Karen eyed me as if daring me to intervene. I put an arm around Lainy's torso holding her tight to prevent her from escaping her mothers fiendish plot of revenge. Karen grabed Lainy's bikini top pulling it open to shove a balloon on her bare titty. From my vantage point I got an eyeful of my daughters tit, large like her mother's with hard nipples from the cold water. I felt my cock twitch, I thought it very odd that I would become aroused from seeing my little girl's tit. Lainy screeched playfully, as I, choosing Karen's side of the attack stuffing my balloons down her bottoms. I pulled the back of her bikini exposing her tight round ass, Karen enjoyed the view as well looking over Lainy's shoulder as I made my assault. The balloon didn't break as easy as the rest I had to squeeze it to surrender its contents, getting a handful of Lainy's ass in the process.



I could see the arousal in Karen's glistening eyes, a glassy familiar sight to me. My cock responding as it would growing by the second. When Karen's eyes met mine I could see the lust building, Karen acknowledging my perception with a wink. I picked Lainy up over my head to launch her into the pool in order to make my own escape with out drawing attention to my raging hard-on. I ran with her to the edge of the pool, Lainy's tit popped out as I hurled her in . While Lainy was still in mid air, Karen shoved me in too, standing there triumphantly waving her hands until I chased her into the house all the way to the master bath. I grabed Karen in my arms as she brought her lips to mine, passionately kissing me.



"Oh God that was so hot!" she exclaimed



I ground my rigid cock into her pussy in affirmation. While still in our passionate brace, Lainy stormed in the room loaded for bear, and before we could object to the indoor assault, we were bombarded with multiple shots. We chased Lainy back through the house before stopping in the kitchen, and calling an end to the watery activities.



That evening Karen and I lay in bed taking about the feelings she had had this afternoon. We both had experienced an arousal that we never would have expected. We both decided to try putting it out of our heads, not wanting to "go there" as Karen put it.



"But my God Bob. I've never felt so hot in my life." Karen brought it up again and again.



She asked me if I was as horny as she was just from thinking about it. I told her it was too damned hot to think about sex, we were dripping just laying there in bed. Karen grabed my hand pulling me off the bed and into the bathroom. We have a large shower in our bathroom multiple shower heads from different directions, a moveable bench to sit on or lay on under the spray. The exterior wall and entrance is clear glass and it doubles as a sauna. Karen had me sit as she turned on the shower to cool us off. She must have wanted it bad, going to these lengths to get some nooky. Karen caressed my chest trying to get my fire lit. She stood in front of me letting me see her gorgeous figure. Long slender legs, a perfect ass that she loves to have fucked as much as her pussy. My God that talented cunt of hers, she keeps her kitty trimmed neatly to a single stripe of short pubic hair. Trim waist with rock hard abs that ripple as she humps the length of my eight inch shaft. As I said earlier large luscious tits, which attracted me to her in the first place. Karen's nipples grow long when sucked on, at which point she likes to have bitten.



I was about to pull her onto my engorged cock when Lainy poked her head in through the hallway door. She had heard water running and came to check what it was.



"That's a great idea guys." she said turning to leave.



I could see Lainy had grasped Karen's attention, Karen poked her head out the shower door inviting her to join us. Lainy said she was going to get her suit first.



"Nonsense honey, we've both seen you naked since you were born, and besides we can't see anything anyway." Karen coerced her into the shower.



Not exactly the whole truth, the moon light coming in through the window filled the room enough to see her pert young body. Karen drew Lainy's body close to hers under the spray, running her fingers through Lainy's long flowing locks. Karen began to run hands down Lainy's body, before wrapping them around Lain pressing her erect nipples into Lair's back. Karen kissed Lainy on her shoulder, then her neck as she reached for Lainy's breasts. Lainy gasps from the sensation of being touched like this from her own mother. I watched as Karen grabed a buff and some shower gel, running her hands over Lainy's breasts, then slowly down her torso. Karen, squatting next to Lainy exploring her body with her fingers, she kissed Lainy's ass cheeks as she pried her fingers into Lainy's pussy.



"Mom?" Lainy questioned in vain.



"It's OK honey, momma won't hurt you." Karen assured her. letting the cold water rinse off the soap.



Lainy looking at me seated on the bench, her eyes questioning what was happening to her here in the safety of her own home. I watched as Lainy's expression changed to pleasure as Karen's finger found Lainy's clit. Karen holding Lainy's hips, leaning her forward, she buried her face in between Lainy's legs to lick her cunt lips.



"Lainy honey you're dripping wet!" Karen exclaimed burying her face back in for more.



Lainy's hands slipped off of her knees she almost feel on her face before I caught her. I placed her hands on my thighs, watching her mother suck her cunt. Lainy let out a quick squeal of surprise as her mother licked her asshole, it turned to a long moan of pleasure. Lainy reached up to flip her hair out of her face, her hand brushed against my enraged cock. Lainy leaned in to kiss me on the lips, unleashing the lust she was now experiencing. Our tongues danced in each others mouths as she began to stroke my cock. I reached up taking hold of her tits, I tweaked her nipples hard enticing a gasp of pleasure from my lovely little girl. Lainy lowered her mouth to my cock licking the pre-cum from the tip. She then engulfed the entire thing, letting it slip past her gag reflex into her throat. Apparently this wasn't her first time giving head. Lainy serviced my cock while her mother lapped her cunt to climax.



Karen stood pulling Lainy off of my cock, and positioned her in front of me.



"Why don't you try that on for size?" Karen nudged her in my direction.



I held Lainy's hand as she lowered her tight youthful pussy onto my cock, her warm juices lubricating her silken folds. I could not get all of my cock in my baby's cunt, I let her take control of the motion so I would not hurt her. Lainy began to undulate her hips, rocking on my cock, then raising herself sliding it in and out of her hot hole. My wife wanting some of this hot action, stood on the bench between of thrusting her own dribling mound in my face. Lainy's arms holding tight to mine to keep from slipping from my lap, she kissed Karen's ass cheeks as I lapped up my wife's flowing pussy juice. Just imagining the vision of this unexpected trio pushed me over the top. I blasted the inside of Lainy's pussy with repeated spurts of my hot sticky cum, overflowing my daughter's tight filled hole. Karen quickly pulled Lainy off my cock, placing her on the bench next to me. Karen buried her face once again into Lainy's bush slurping my seed from her baby's cum filled cunt hole.



When Karen had Lainy as cum free as she could She grabed both of our hands leading us not to our room, but to the guest room, the one with the stash of toys. A mixture of aides and devices to pleasure both sexes. Once inside our playroom Karen pushed us both onto the bed, to Karen's delight I was still rock hard, with what she calls the magic wand affect. This happens occasionally when we're having rather exciting event such was the case tonight. Karen cooed as she climbed onto my cock, pushing me back on the bed, instructing Lainy to smother me with her cunt. I forgot to mention that Karen has just a hint of "DOM" flowing through her veins. Lainy did as she was told straddled my face mashing her drenched pussy mound into my mouth. My tongue explored the fold of my daughter's pleasure hole to orgasm, while Karen rode my steely rod to her own big "O".



Karen twisted around to reverse cowboy, and ordered Lainy to lick her cunt. Quick as a flash Lainy was between Karen's legs. Lainy hesitated not sure what to, or how to go about this endeavor.



"Mom, I don't know. Um I'm not sure what to do?" Lainy's stalled not wanting to disappoint her mother's directive.



Karen gently encouraged her to do what came naturally to her.



"Baby you know where you like it , and how you like it, just do the same to me down there."



With that Lainy went to work licking her mother to another explosive climax. Lainy licked and nibled hungrily on Karen's clit, sucking its hood in her mouth swirling her tongue on the man in the boat!



"God I wish I were video taping this!" I yelled doing my best to keep from loosing another load of cum.



I was holding on til I could get my cock back in my baby girl's cunt. When Karen came down from the high of her orgasm, she dreamily instructed us into our next position. Karen had Lainy assume the same position, reverse cowboy, I knew what was coming next. Karen guided my cock into Lainy's cunt, licking Lainy's clit to a quick orgasm covering my cock with cunt juices.



"I don't know how much longer." I moaned.



Karen pulled my cock from Lainy's pussy, and ordered Lainy to spread her legs a little wider. After Lainy complied to her mother's command, Karen placed the tip of my cock at Lainy's puckering pooper, Karen pulled Lainy down onto the tip.



"MOM?" Lainy said trbling in fear of the unexpected.



I watched as Karen glared at Lainy. "Honey. The most powerful orgasm ever!" she said pulling again at Lainy's hips



My cock popped into Lainy's "Other vagina" as Karen calls it. I was mistaken thinking her cunt was tight, I needed a shoehorn to get it in her ass. I waited until I felt Lainy's ass muscles relax before I began to pump my cock up her ass. Karen reached in a drawer for some flavored lube to coat my cock as it pumped my daughter's asshole. Karen then grabed a vibrator from the drawer as well, inserting it in Lainy's pussy hole as she feasted on her little girl's cunt. I pounded my cock up Lainy's ass, hammering her to ecstasy, Karen swirling her tongue in Lainy's cunt. I could hear Lainy gasping for breath timing them with each of her growns of pleasure. Karen had the vibrator buried deep in Lainy's before switching it on, bringing Lainy to a very vocal gut wrenching orgasm.



"Oh God! Yes fuck me! Oh I! I'm cumming!" Lainy screamed loud enough for the neighbors to hear.



I unloaded my balls filling her ass with another huge load of her daddy' s sperm. Karen pulled Lainy up to a seated position leaving the vibrator bedded deep in her tiny tight box kissing her thrusting her tongue lustfully into Lainy's mouth. I held Lainy's hips thrusting up against her weight to inject more of my seed into her. Lainy continued to moan in ecstasy. Karen pulled away from Lainy's lips smiling contentedly. Lainy collapsed to the bed exhausted, my cock still buried deep inside her ass. Karen pulled the buzzy toy out of Lainy's hole, joining us on the bed, we slept like babies in each others arms.




No comments:

Post a Comment