Jill and Ashley

Jill and Ashley get a good fucking



The weekend was upon us and my wife was out of town on a business trip for a couple of weeks. My daughter, Jill, 18, has graduated high school and has her friend, Ashley, 18, was staying overnight with her during their summer vacation. Both of these girls have the same build, slender, a fine ass, C-cup breasts and a fine shape. Ashley is blonde and Jill has black shoulder length hair. Tomorrow night, we go to stay with Ashley and her dad for the weekend. His wife works with mine and are traveling together for the business trip.


adultfriendfinder mauritius membership


We were getting ready for bed and I was in the bathroom getting ready to change into some bed clothes. I was so horny and started playing with my cock while watching myself in the mirror. I had a full erection now and began to slowly stroke. The door opened suddenly even though I was fully involved and didn't notice it. Ashley had got up to go to the bathroom and thought Jill was in here, not knowing that she had gone to the kitchen instead.



Ashley stood there watching me stroking my big dick and I finally noticed that she was there and started to try to cover up with not much success. Ashley was amazed to see such big girth on a cock and couldn't take her eyes off it. She said, "Sorry, I didn't know you were in here," as her eyes went to my face and then back to my cock. Even though I had my hand covering part of it, the erection was very much exposed.



Ashley moved slowly close to me and started caressing the big circumcised tip of cock. She stroked it some saying, "Oh baby, such a nice big cock and big balls." Then she heard Jill coming from the kitchen and left the bathroom to go back to the bedroom. I got dressed for bed but kept thinking of Ashley all during the night. Little did I know that Ashley had told Jill of walking in on me and seeing me playing with my huge cock.



"He's big? Jill said. " I have never seen him naked."



"Oh yeah, Ashley said honey," and made her fingers in the shape of an O to indicate the size. "I stroked it some and it felt so good." I knew that both of them had dated boys in the past and my wife had even got birth control pills for Jill. The both of them spent a lot of time together the last few months and I wondered if they didn't have something for each other too.



Late the next morning, the three of us got in my pickup and headed for Ashley's house about ten miles away out in the country. Ashley sat next to me as I drove and Jill on the other side. As we drove along, Ashley said, "Oh look, there's that new craft store," leaning over my way and putting her hand on my leg. This was summertime and we all had on shorts.



Her hand felt so good on my leg. She was definitely getting a rise out of me, I could feel my dick getting hard and was at its maximum length down the leg of my shorts. I thought of her stroking me last night and that made me rock hard. Apparently I was gasping some and this caught Jill's attention, "ASHLEY, WHAT ARE YOU DOING?"



Ashley moved her hand aside to expose the huge bulge in my shorts, "Nice isn't it", she said. Jill couldn't take her eyes off of my bulge. Ashley unfastened my shorts and unzipped them with no rejection from me. She laid the fly open and took out my hard cock and it stood straight up. She pulled the shorts down some to expose the big balls too. Jill gazed in amazement of the girth of my cock.



"You going to give him a hand job?" Jill said.



"No," said Ashley, "not yet, maybe later." She did keep fondling me all the way to her house and it did feel good. We arrive at Ashley's house out in the country and I have to snap up my shorts before I even get out.



Ashley's dad, Bob, meets us out front and is wearing swim trunks. "Hi guys, get your swim suits on and we'll get in the pool." Ashley gives him a hug and the girls disappear inside to change. I already have on a pair of shorts, so am ready to swim. Bob and I dive in the pool and do a few laps. I stop and talk to Bob telling him of the incidents with Ashley.



"Come inside," Bob says, "let me show you something." We get out of the pool and the girls are coming out as we are going in. "We're just going to get a drink, we'll be back in a few minutes."



Bob takes me to his bedroom and turns on the tv and DVD player. He pops in a DVD and tells me it was in his player when he got home a couple of weeks ago. He hits the play button and someone is filming walking into his family room. Ashley is in a skimpy bathing suit and sitting on a boy's lap sitting on the sofa. He is wearing a pair of shorts and they are kissing.



A girl's voice from this side of the camera says, "I'm making a movie, I'm going to film you having sex."



"Okay, Ashley says,"but I get to film you too." She and the boy start kissing more passionately and he pulls down her top exposing her breasts. "Oh my," I said, "she has some fine tits." The boy is sucking on them and then his hand pulls her swim suit bottom down and of.



"Ohhh," I said, "look at that shaved pussy, those puckered lips." The boy gets down and eats her pussy a couple of minutes and I am so hard now. I unzipped my shorts and let my dick out, caressing my erection. Bob watched my huge erection and pulled his trunks down exposing his hard shaft. We both watched as the boy slid his cock into her and began thrusting, first slow and then fast and hard. She was moaning and loving it. Then he sat on the sofa and she mounted facing him. She was pounding up and down like crazy. The girl running the camera got close up and showed her going up and down on the shaft.



I loved her pink little ass hole, I doubt it has ever had a dick shoved up it. She would stop and grind back and forth and then start pounding again. Soon she was moaning loud and we knew she was having a climax. Then she dismounted and another naked girl appeared. Then I recognized her, it was Jill. She sucked on his cock some and then she sat down and he started sucking her tits. Mmmmm these were nice too, dark nipples. He moved down to her mound and started eating her pussy. She had black pubic hair neatly trimmed.



Ashley got close up with the camera as he ate her and then slid his dick into her. The boy wasn't heavily endowed, but he was giving them a good fucking. I couldn't believe his staying power, he must have fucked them for twenty minutes. Jill mounted him facing him and began going up and down.



Ashley was in close with the camera watching the dick disappear with each thrust. Her thrusts got faster and faster until she climaxed. Ashley positioned the camera still as she and Jill got on their knees in front of the boy as he jacked off. He started shooting cum into both of their mouths and then the film ended. "Oh man," I said, "I was ready to cum."



"Me too," Bob said, "I did two times last night watching it."



" I want to fuck them both, I said"



"Yes," Bob replied, " but we have to get them in the mood." Bob and I both knew that they had left the DVD there for him to find and share with me.



We got to the door ready to go out to the pool and could see Ashley leaned back on the side of the pool and Jill was sucking her breast. We went on out and Ashley pulled her top up.



"We have four people," Bob said, " let's play some volleyball." We all went to the net on the other side of the yard. We had teams of Ashley and I and Jill and Bob. We volleyed a few times and Bob said, "Hey, let's play nude volleyball."



The girls looked at one another and said, "Sure, why not." We all undressed and kept looking at one another. Mmmmm I loved their fine bodies, those fine asses. They looked at Bob's cock too, slender and a little longer than mine, but I had more than double the girth. His cock looked like a good one to give them some anal sex.



I was getting semi-hard and so was Bob. We started playing again and watching these girls breasts bounce got me rock hard. Mine and Bob's dicks were standing straight out. It was too much for Ashley, she got on her knees in front of me and started sucking my shaft, taking it all in her mouth.



"Mmmm," she moaned as she stroked my cock with her mouth. Jill and Bob stood by me and watched her sucking me. Jill got on her knees by Ashley and started sucking Bob's dick. I watched Jill's mouth go down to his pubic hair and back up again and again. Then Jill's hand cupped my big balls and felt of them.



Ashley saw her and told her, "Come get some of this cock, honey." They switched partners and Jill started lashing my tip with her tongue, then she took my dick into her mouth. As her mouth went back and forth on my cock, her hand swirled the bottom of my shaft. With her other hand, she cupped my balls and played with them. Mmmmmm I never knew my little girl was so skilled.



Jill was thrusting me good when Ashley said, "Let's go to the lounge chairs," located near the pool. The chairs were already folded flat as Ashley layed down on her back with her feet planted and legs spread wide, Jill did the same on the other chair. I leaned over Ashley and sucked on her fine breasts some before moving down to her mound.



I got on my knees and started working my tongue up and down her slit. My tongue swept over her pink anus and back up to her clit. My tongue flicked her clit rapidly as I slid a finger into her pussy and then two. As my tongue flicked her, I was thrusting my fingers in and out. The palm of my hand was slapping her pussy with the thrusts.



In the meantime, Bob was eating Jills pussy good. I could see Jill's butt skirming, then going up and down with the thrusts of Bob's tongue. Jill was moaning louder and louder as she started clmaxing, "Ohhhhhhhhhhh......ohhhhhhh....ohhhhhhh....ohhhhhh. Bob licked her sensitive pussy a couple more strokes and then let her rest some.



He stood and moved over to Ashley's head and let her suck on his hard cock as I ate her pussy. Bob just had to slide a finger into her some as my tongue worked around it. I knew he would be ready to fuck that soon too. She was able to stroke his dick with her mouth until I worked my cock into her pussy. Her mouth flew off his cock and she let out a yell with my big cock entering her.



Jill got up and came over to watch Ashley. Ashley wasn't able to keep Bob's dick in her mouth, only hold it in her hand as I started thrusting her pussy. I was pounding her good and the lounge chair was trying to slide as I thrust. Bob held the chair in place as I gave Ashley the fucking of her life. She was moaning like crazy and her tits were swaying wildly with the thrusts.



The thrusts went on for a couple of more minutes before her moans increased and she started cumming, "Ahhhhhhhh.......ahhhhhhhh......ahhhhhhhh....ahhhhhhhhhh."



I didn't let up because I was ready to cum myself, "Ohhhhhhh yes.......ohhhhhhh......ohhhhhhhhhh." Ashley could feel the rush of the big load of cum shot into her and she was gasping. Soon we were motionless.



"Your wife is one lucky woman, Ashley said. "You can fuck me anytime." I pulled my cock out and it made a wet pop as it exited her pussy. As we got up, Jill layed back down and Bob sucked on her tits some before sliding his cock into her pussy. Ashley and I watched her getting fucked.



I started flicking Jill's clit as Bob kept thrusting. Ashley's hand was playing with Bob's balls as he held onto Jill's thighs and increased his thrusts into her pussy. Bob and Jill both started climaxing at the same time. Ashley and I both loved watching Jill get a good fucking.



Their moans were echoing each other as they came, "Ohhhhhhhhhh.......ohhhhhhh........ohhhhhhhhhh........ohhhhhhhhhh." I know Bob was so happy to get some of this pussy after watching them fucking in the film.



We all went to the pool to get refreshed. Bob and I talked while we were in the pool. We watched the naked girls in the pool as they kissed each other and they would occasionally suck on each other's breasts. I knew they would be ready for another round of sex with us in just a little bit.



"Man, that was some good pussy," Bob said. "Both of them were tight and I could feel Jill's pussy convulse around my cock when she came."



"Yes, I can still smell the pussy on my hand," I said, "soooo good. We need to keep all of this a secret from our wives, they wouldn't like it."



"Yeah," Bob said, "but then again, they may want to join in." We both decided then to make a few hints to them, maybe something good will turn up.




No comments:

Post a Comment