The Client

Even though she hates this man shes get the ride of her life.



Hello my name is Serena and I would like to share with you how I met my husband. I am a CMT at Mandalay Bay here in Las Vegas. I stand a nice 5'9" tall I have red hair and blueish-green eyes and I weigh about 150-155 36DD's 36-24-36 body, yes the men certainly go gaga for me. I went into work one day and looked at my schedule for the day, I see a familiar name on there. His name is Jason Lofink and one of the biggest VIP's there is in this town. He spends about a million or so every time he is here in town so he gets the royal treatment anyone who he dislikes they get fired. Well I see him booked as my last massage of course for 2 hours.



Well my day went fine until I noticed that 5 pm came around and then it was time to face the facts. He was really coming in here and probably going to ruin my day. The last time he was here he got the new girl Lindsey and he upset her so much with his lude comments and invites that she didn't even finish the massage she quit on the spot. He has a reputation in here. Well I wasn't going to let him get to me, I was above such things and going to just ignore him being a male pig and not let anything he says get to me. BOY WAS I WRONG!!!!


friendfinderadult


I go into the waiting room, it's about 4:55 and call him as my next client. "Jason Lofink" I call not loud this is a place of peace. He stands up from his chair and walks over to me and I notice there is a confidence about him I have never noticed before. Apparently I have not noticed a lot of things about Jason. He stands 6'5 has dark brown - black hair green eyes a smile that will make you go weak in the knees and he's a solid 240. I take him to the massage room and proceed to tell him to get undressed to his comfort level and to get underneath the first sheet and to call me back into the room when he is done. He tells me "That's ok, um what was your name?" His voice a nice sultry dark velvety tone I was doomed. He waves his hand in front of my face as I just stare at him....I suddenly snap out of it..."Oh I am sorry the name is Serena and I have to leave it's company policy" I left the room in a little of a hurried pace.



Two minutes go by and I hear him call "Ok doll face you can come back in now". I walk back in and am stopped dead in my tracks as I round the corner where I see the most handsome little hottie I have ever seen. He is standing there naked and all I can seem to do is stand there with my mouth open as I am thinking about shoving his cock in my mouth. He was hard already thinking about me naked in the back of his mind on my knees in front of him. His cock was a delicious 10 inches and damn did I want it.



Snapping out of it I said "Um Jason I said slip in-between the sheets and THEN call me back into the room". He laughs and says "Oh is that was you said? I am a little HARD of hearing sometimes, you understand right?" All I heard was blah blah blah and come suck my cock beautiful. Now normally I am a sweet innocent girl who is too shy to do or say anything hence way I wasn't married yet at the age of 27. He finally got in between the sheets and let me do the massage.



I started off with some light stretching of the muscles, then some vibration to help relax him and his muscles. Putting lotion in my hands I spread it on his back. Everything is going fine as I move from his neck/back area to his arms down to his glutes on to his legs. It wasn't till I told him to flip over that I had trouble on and IN my hands. He flipped over onto his back and his mber was sticking straight up...I just pretended it wasn't there and kept massaging from his feet up. I got to his arms/hands and then he just got up from the massage table and took me in his arms and kissed me. I whimper as he claims my mouth and feel fire spread through my body, I have never known passion like this.



He breaks apart the kiss and says "I am so sorry Serena but you are just so damn gorgeous that I have to have you and NOW. In the badest way i want to feel your tight pussy around my cock squeezing it as you cum from me thrusting into you." I am still shocked and don't say a word. He says "If you don't want to I understand but I need you to tell me yes or no of give me a sign." Then tells me if I don't want him to just back up and leave the room, not being able to move was a problem but it only got better from there. He took that as a yes I did want him and so he swooped me up and put me on the massage table and before i could mouth my protest he kissed me again.



He ripped off my clothes literally well except my pants and just threw them behind him like it was garbage and then he undressed himself, picked me up from the massage table made sure i was ok to stand then laid down himself then told me "I want to feel that hot mouth of yours around my cock sucking it for all its worth". I did as he said lowering my mouth around it as soon as he felt my warm mouth he moaned in pleasure and relief like he was aching for this. His cock tasted so good that even if I wanted to stop I couldn't. He fisted his hands in my hair shoving my head harder and harder down his cock to make it go down my throat. Then moans and says "Damn baby no one has ever sucked my cock like that, damn your my little cocksucker."



I looked up at him with the devil in my eyes and say "Then your going to love this hunny". Being possessed I suddenly open up my throat and take all his inches in my mouth and down my throat. He bucked with this intense pleasure and then pulled my head off as he didn't want to come to soon. I stand there naked and confused he then lefts me up in his arms and takes my legs and puts them around his waist. I fill his cock at the opening of my slit him just wanting to get down to business lowered me onto his cock but before he could lower me anymore onto his shaft I plunge my hot tight pussy onto him impaling myself on his cock. He looks at me and he was lost but so was I. He was standing still then put me against the wall and pounded me there all I could do was moan and bite my lips not to scream to alert anyone else so not taking any chances we both put our hands over the others mouth. Feeling his hard cock going deep inside me was pure pleasure and extacy.



He then drops me abruptly and says bend over. I smile and do as I am told. I bend over and he is eyeing the entrance to my pussy seeing my glistening skin from my juices gave him an idea. He said "Hey baby do you like getting fucked in the ass?" Without so much as a pause I wiggle my ass at him saying without words come and get it. He plunges his cock in my pussy a few more times to get it adequately wet then pushes it at the entrance to my tight luscious asshole. I push against his cock as hard as I can and he cant believe it until it goes in without much trouble then he feels a pop and warmness surrounding his cock. The head of his cock is in my ass and it feels amazing then I push again and harder still until all of his cock is buried deep in my ass. I whimper and moan and am lost is the moment and feeling and then we both lose it.



He's pounding my ass for all its worth and we are just making a racket with our noise but we don't care and keep pounding away. Every time he pushes in me I push back and I can feel his balls slap my pussy then he reaches around and plays with my clit as he fucks me. With him fingering my sensitive erect clit my breathing become more erratic and hectic. He notices and asks if i am about to come, my answer is yes. He says do you mind if I come in your pussy? I try to think but can't so I shake my head no. says good cause I am about to come as well. Pulls out of my ass and plunges back into my tight hole and we both moan and cry out for the other to come and we were about to when there was a knock on my door. "Serena are you ok? It's almost closing time and I heard some mumbling." I yell back I am fine Carla now let me finish in peace. He didn't stop but he slowed down enough so I could speak then without a beat missed picks back up the tempo. We moan and he holds me close as I am still bent over the table. Then we both say we are about to come and I feel his hot load shoot up into my pussy and we both feel my hot juices making everything slick....We collapse.



He then lays next to me on the massage table and says I want to see you again. I say that I would like that very much he give me his room number and gets dressed. He apologizes about the ripping of my clothes and I say "there is no need to feel bad I keep a spare here". It was a nice dress from nights out when i didn't have time to go home and get changed and they had a shower here so I quickly showered after I said goodbye as we kissed. I put on my dress and tidied up a bit in the room and then left. My co-worker Carla said "Are you sure you are ok Chicky? You look awfully flushed." I just looked at her and smiled and she said "I KNEW IT" She practically shrieked it and I just looked at her with my questioning eyes and said "Know what?" She looked as happy as a puppy dog going for a ride with their master and said "you got laid by Jason didn't you" I walked quicker not answering her. She caught up with me and said "No biggy hun shit I would have too if I were not already married but here is the thing, I met my man the same way." She put her arm around me and we walked out and locked up. I saw Jason later on that night and things went from there.



The End




No comments:

Post a Comment