As Far as the Doctor can go



I was sitting in the waiting room at the doctors. I looked around the office. The walls were tan and had chairs right next to them. There was a TV hung up on the wall showing nothing interesting. There was a table in the middle of the room covered with magizines, none that I would want to read There was a door to the exam rooms and a window with a secretary in the window. The room was filled with about eight other people. Two senior citizens. Two moms with one kid each. One of the kids look pretty sick. The other kid looked like he was there for his check-up like me. The other person in the room was a pretty blonde woman. Looked like she was in her late twenties or early thirties. Around my age. I was sitting filling out a clip board with my information on it. I finished all the paper work and got up to give it to the woman in the window. I handed her the clip board. The secretary was a chesty woman. She was wearing a sweater and her breasts made that sweater look very very tight.


mega orgasm - be ready


"Thanks," she said, "I will call you when you're up."



I nodded and sat back down. I was in a polo with jeans. That was as dressed up I would get for a doctors appointment. I had a jacket in my lap. It was early Novber, so it was getting cold. I looked around the room some more. I stared at that blonde some more. She was wearing a red turtle neck with blue jeans. She was also pretty chesty, but not as chesty as the secretary. I shrugged and went back looking around. This was my first visit to this particular office. It was not that big. My thoughts were broken by the voice of the chesty secretary.

"Kelly," she called, "the doctor can see you now."



The blonde got up and walked to the door. I stared at her as she went by me and I got a little peak at her ass. It was nice and round, It had a nice shape to it I thought. She went throught the door and the door shut behind her. I sat and stared at the TV for a few more minutes. My consentration was broken by the voice of the secretary again.



"Carson," she said, "the doctor will see you now."



I got up and walked through the door. The chesty sectretary told me to go to the second room. I walked down to the second room which was the last room and opened the door. It was a room with only three complete walls. The wall on the left had a gap at the end that seemed like an open door. I sat on the exam table waiting for the doctor. Almost as soon as I sat down, a doctor came in the room. It was a female doctor. She looked middle aged, but kind of attractive for her age. I never had a doctor that was a woman before, so I kind got nervous.



"Sorry I have been taking so long," the doctor said, "I'm the only doctor here and I have been needing to hire an assistant." "Lets get going," she said.



She checked eyes, mouth, nose, just the basic stuff. So far, I was looking pretty good. She began asking questions about my medical history. She soon finished with that and went on.



"Now may I have take off your shirt," she asked me.



I nodded and pulled off my polo. I exposed my muscular body to her. She seemed to be impressed by my chest and abs.



"Why can't my husband have a body like yours," she sighed, "Not to intrude, but may I fell."



I thought about it for a little bit and decided why not.



"Sure," I said.



She leaned over and put her hands on my pecs. She moved them down to my abs and a giggled.



"Okay lets move on," she said giggling a little.



She took her lab coat off and put it over a chair. She was as chesty as the secretary. She took off the stephascope she had on her neck and put it in her ears. She had me sit up straight and went behind me. She put one hand on my chest and the other end of the stephascop on my back and giggled a little bit more. She had me breath in and out. Every time I would breath in, my pecs would flex and the doctor would giggle some more. She then step foward and sighed.



"Know I know I made this a bit more awkward," she said, "but I'm going to need you to strip into your underwear. I kind of sighed, but I nodded and I stood up and she helped me pull down my jeans. I kicked them into the corner and sat back down to the table. She had me leaned down. I leaned back. When I leaned back. I noticied something by my crotch. A large bulge appeared. I noticied it and I was sure the doctor noticied it. She had a big smile on her face.



"Everything about you is perfect," she joked, "Are you single?"



I nodded my head play around with the joke. She soon got back to work and felf my stomach. She made sure my organs were in place and could function. She would press down and moved the skin a little. It sort of tickled. I chuckled and she chuckled along with me. She soon finished with that and went over to her stool. She sat on the low stoll and rolled towards me.



"I know I made this as awkward enough," she said, "but I'm going to have to remove your briefs."



I nodded slightly and leaned my head back. She rolled closer towards my crotch and moved her hands towards the waistband of my briefs. She grabed the waistband and moved them down slowly. She continued to move them down slowly exposing the top of my pubes. She picked up the pace and pulled of my briefs. She tossed them into the corner. She looked at me astonished.



"You are not even erect and you are bigger than my husband," she said joking, "You are tempting me to give you my phone number."



She got right back to work. She examined my dick. She examined the shaft, head, every single part. I started to get hard. I saw a smile creep up on to her face. She took the shaft into her hand. She made a concerned face.



"Oh Carson," she said, "When was the last time you had sex of jacked off?"



"Ummm," I thought, "Not in the last year and a half probally."



I've been way too busy with work and just moving into town. No time to find a girl or jack it.



"Your penis is so tense," she said, "I've never felt a cock throb so hard." "If I may," she said, "There is a girl who is so very tense like you." "I think I can help both of you out," she went on, "Come with me."



I got off the exam table naked and followed her. She went in through the gap in the wall. I slowly followed her. I coved by dick and ball and went over into the other room. As I entered the room, the first thing I saw was that blonde standing naked. Her tits were huge. She had a beautiful body. Much better than the last girl I saw naked. She was really built and it kind of grossed me out. This woman in front of me was beautiful and had a perfect body.



"Okay you two," the doctor said, "Sit on that table right there side by side with your legs spread."



We did as told we sat down side by side and spreaded our legs. The blonde smiled at me and looked at the doctor.



"Okay," the doctor said, "it's going to get very hot in her so let me get ready."



The doctor started to unbutton her shirt. She pulled it off exposing her large tits. She pulled down her skirt. She was wearing a sheer thong. Did not cover a thing. She than lubed up both of her hands and got on her knees. She put her right hand on the girls pussy. She whimper a little. Then she put her left hand on my cock. I whimpered and became hard instantly. It was cold.



"One, two, three," the doctor went.



On three she started jacking me off and rubing her pussy. I felt a sensation I have not felt in a long time. The girl beside me cupped her breasts and played with her nipples. I looked at the doctor. Her breasts were bouncing everywhere. I had never seen a girl. Rub and jack off two people at the same time. A minute went by. We were all sweating. A scent went through the air. All of the sudden, bang. I started to cum. I moaned. I heard the girl moaned and I realized she was having an orgasm too. My cum was still shooting out of my dick. I had never cummed that much and it was still cumming. The doctor was covered in cumm and I could see she was starting to have an orgasm too. She stopped and completed her orgasm. I sat up and looked a the doctor. She was covered in cum from the belly up.

"Ummm," I said, "I'm sorry."



"It's okay, you had a great check-up," she said, "You may leave now."



I walked towards the other room and put on my clothes. I looked at myself in the mirror. I still had a boner. I wait a minute for it to become flaccid, but it wouldn't I walked baressed through the waiting room. The moms in the room saw my cock outline in my jeans and stared with their jaws dropped. I thought to myself. I need to be more active. I stood behind a lady at the desk waiting to pay. As I was waiting I dropped a piece of paper into one of the moms purse with my number on it. She saw it and gave me a little wink. I know know that I have a weekend planed.




No comments:

Post a Comment