Getting to Know My Neighbors: Part 1-Tasting Mary

I eat the creampies from four men from my neighbor hot wife.



Getting to Know My Neighbors: Part1-Tasting Mary



By Ed Langston


mega orgasm


My wife and I are in our 50s, and although I seem to have an insatiable thirst for sex, she lost her desire many years ago. I occupy myself by reading primarily cuckold, creampie, and bisexual stories, and although I definitely like pussy the most, I also have some bi-sexual tendencies. But my real bias is for oral sex of almost any kind, and maybe that’s because I have a below-average-sized cock and tend to cum too quickly. With oral sex, I can enjoy the encounter for much longer, and I really enjoy bringing others to orgasm. I really like the fantasy of servicing couples. Does that make me a surrogate cuckold? We have lived in our present home for the last 12 years, but with our busy lives, we’ve never really gotten to know one of our neighbors. This is a story of my discovery of just how much fun they are, and how much I’ve missed by not getting to know them sooner.



Our neighbor Dan is 45 years old and is about average size and shape, with a little beer belly. His wife Mary is 48, and she is very attractive, being fairly slender with long legs and a perfectly shaped and meaty tear-drop ass. She has the type of physique where there is a gap between her legs at her crotch when her legs are together, and this really accentuates her big-lipped pussy. Her tits are about B/C, and are pretty tight for her age. The total package is very attractive, and she looks much younger than her age. They usually keep pretty much to themselves, although Dan is a sportsman, and he seems to always have three particular friends over to watch sports events on his big-screen TV, and he and his friends go fishing a lot on weekends during the spring and summer, and Mary sometimes goes with them. As I got a little older and became more frustrated about not getting sex at home, I started doing little yard-related projects on the side of my house next to their house, in hopes of watching Mary come and go with her pets and daily activities.



This was a Saturday morning, and I was doing chores around the house, but keeping an eye on Dan and Mary’s home. Their fishing boat was in the driveway and three of Dan’s friends were going into and out of the house, trying to get everything ready for their two-day fishing trip, and it seemed a little strange that I never saw all of the guys out front at the same time. Mary came outside only occasionally, so I saved up my chores near them until she was outside for longer periods of time. About the time my wife was leaving home to run errands for about three hours, the men were getting into the SUV and starting to leave. I noticed Mary standing next to the truck in her usual leotards. Before the SUV pulled out of the driveway, Mary went around to all of the windows and kissed each man on the cheek. I went over near her to do some yard work, after the SUV was out of sight. I knew that this was a great opportunity to speak with her alone, and I somehow got the courage to start the conversation.



I first joked with Mary about not going with the guys on this fishing trip, leaving her home alone for the weekend, and then told her that she looked very attractive today. She was a little surprised at my comment because I had never said such things before, and she playfully asked me just what was so attractive about her. I explained that I was always impressed by how in-shape and pretty she was at 48 years old and she looked to be only in her late 30s, and that I often fantasized about her. She was especially intrigued by my comments about fantasizing about her and moved closer to me and encouraged me to explain my fantasy. I nervously began by telling her that I have often watched her washing her car while wearing those leotards that so beautifully framed her figure, and also because they were so revealing. Mary seemed to be getting mildly excited at my comments, and she asked me to explain what revealing meant to me. I asked her to please not be offended by my answer, but that those pants were so tight that I could see the outline of her pussy. I continued that even though it looked like she had a full bush of pubic hair, I could still clearly see the outline of her very full pussy lips, in other words, a perfect and beautiful camel toe. Now she was getting a little flustered, and she wanted to know my specific fantasy. I said that I dreamed of sucking her pussy to multiple orgasms, with her sitting on my face. Mary was breathing more heavily now, but she tried to lighten things up by telling me that eating her pussy would not be a good idea just now. I was also getting aroused and asked what was wrong with eating her beautiful pussy this morning.



Mary explained that Dan was pretty well-endowed and always ready for sex, and they have a very active love life. He made sure that she was well-satisfied sexually just before he left on these two day trips without her. I was a little puzzled and asked how that could be when Dan’s three friends were going in and out of the house all morning. She told me to trust her that her pussy was full of cum, and that she also used a thin plastic panty liner to keep all of the cum in her. She loved the feeling of her sloppy pussy, and the sensation of a pussy full of cum really kept her aroused. I was visualizing her over-flowing cunt, and I was getting so excited that I could barely contain myself. I told her that even though the creampie would be a new experience for me, I wanted to taste and suck her pussy so badly that I didn’t care about all of the cum. In the back of my mind I was thinking that it really couldn’t be that much anyway. I asked her if Dan liked to suck her pussy, but she said that he didn’t like it at all. She felt that it must be an alpha-male thing, because he always was saying that “he didn’t want to eat what he fucked”. I really got her attention when I said that I was pretty much the opposite in that “I’d rather eat than fuck”. She said they both had enjoyed receiving oral sex in their previous marriages, and tried it on their honeymoon, but that neither one of them like to give it, and they really missed being sucked at times. She also said that something happened when they tried it, but she would explain that at the right time. Mary was quite surprised that I enjoyed oral sex so much, and asked if I was sure that I didn’t mind her pussy being full of cum. She said she’d love to enjoy the feeling of her pussy being sucked again after all these years and that I shouldn’t be surprised if she was very assertive when I sucked her. She then invited me into her home, taking my hand to lead the way.



We went upstairs to the master bedroom, and the first thing I noticed was that the bedcovers were all tangled, and there were many wet spots on the sheets. Mary asked me to excuse the mess, and she got a large towel and plastic pad to put on the bed. I asked her what the plastic pad was for, and she would only say “just in case”. She then had me lay on my back with my head toward the head of the bed, on the plastic mat and towel, and she started undressing by the side of the bed. She took her top off first and I was really impressed by her beautiful tits. As I looked down at her leotards, I could see the distinct camel toe that I loved to fantasize about so much. Mary asked if I was ready to make my dreams come true, and then started pulling down her leotard bottoms. Her beautiful ass first came into view, and then I saw her thin and almost transparent panties, which did nothing to hide her dark bush, and she slipped the panties off while holding the plastic panty shield in place. I was getting excited and breathing heavily as Mary climbed up on the bed, and straddled my chest, facing the head of the bed. I then put my arms at my side as she scooted forward until her knees were one either side of my head, and her cunt was right over my face.



As Mary grabed onto the headboard for support, she said “I hope you’re ready for this”, and then removed her hand and the plastic shield from her pussy. The view was absolutely breath taking! Her neatly-trimmed hair covered her entire pussy, and the lips were full and thick, just as I had hoped. The hair was wet and matted with cum, and thick, white cum was starting to ooze from her pussy. I have always liked natural, hairy pussies because the hair seems to contribute to the feeling of having my mouth in a steamy jungle. The aroma of this well-fucked pussy was very strong, but pleasant, being a mixture of her juices and a large amount of cum. She lowered that gorgeous cunt to my mouth, and as I parted her lips with my tongue, a lot of cum flowed into my mouth. Mary must have seen the surprised look on my face at the volume of cum, and admitted that she had been fucked eight times in the last two hours, two each by Tom and his three friends. She didn’t want to tell me that earlier for fear that I wouldn’t want to suck her pussy, and she had gotten turned-on by our earlier conversation, and really wanted to be pleasured orally. I was a little overwhelmed by the amount of cum, and had to swallow quickly to avoid choking. The salty taste was really not bad, and was a mixture of sweet and bitter flavors, reflecting the differences in the four men who had fucked her. The texture varied from thin to thick, and the continued flow was proof that all of the cum that wasn’t on the sheets of the bed had been well-contained by the plastic shield. She asked me how I liked sucking a pussy full of cum, and since my mouth was full, I could only nod a little to let her know that I was very pleased. As I continued to suck her cunt, at times trying to cover all of her with my mouth, and at others sticking my tongue and face inside, she told me that she’d tell me the story of how she became a cum slut for her husband’s friends at another time, but for now she wanted to concentrate on fucking my face.



Mary started to slowly move her hips forward and backwards, sliding her pussy across my face. Her lips were parted, and her open pussy was covering much of my face. On the forward thrust, I would end up with my nose at the bottom of her cunt and my mouth on her asshole, which I licked and sucked. On the back stroke, I would end up with her large clitoris in my mouth with my chin pressed into her pussy. She had a fairly large and protruding clit, about the size of the tip of my finger, and I focused a lot of my sucking there. After she became comfortable with the rhythm she had established, she started thrusting more rapidly, and the sensation of having her fuck my face was awesome. My face was covered in her juices and the cum of those four men, and I felt very submissive at having my face used to fuck her. This was the fulfillment of one of my favorite fantasies to be face-fucked like this, and the large volume of cum and her aggressive movements made it seem all the more nasty and perverted, and I loved it. Mary would sometimes pause for a few seconds on her forward thrust, to allow me time to lick and suck her asshole. She would periodically make comments, like “suck and swallow pussy boy”, or “eat my cunt and asshole you sick fuck”, and it made the experience that much more enjoyable for me. She had several small orgasms in the process of fucking my face, and I could tell when they were happening because she would slow down her thrusting, and place her weight more heavily on my face. Her vaginal contractions during these orgasms also caused a little more cum to be pushed into my mouth, and I was really beginning to enjoy the wetness and taste of it all. At times, it almost felt like I was being totally enveloped in her pussy, and I was thinking to myself, “what a way to go”, being smothered in her well-fucked cunt.



Mary continued to fuck my face for about 40 minutes, having many small orgasms, but the big one was about to come, and I was not expecting what happened. She was now quickly thrusting her hips back and forth, and the wetness, aroma, and taste was keeping me very excited. Soon though, she slowed down her thrusting, increased the pressure on my face, and began to breathe heavily. She whispered in a hoarse voice, “Oh baby, here comes my big orgasm, get ready Ed, cover my pussy with your lips and swallow as fast as you can”. I really didn’t know what was happening, but in the position I was in I had no choice in the matter, and did as she directed. She soon began to trble and moan and I knew that she was in the throes of a major orgasm. I could feel and taste the rush of her juices and the remaining cum from the four men who had previously fucked her as it flowed into my mouth, and then there was a forceful and continued release of piss! As she writhed above me, it was all I could do to keep my open mouth on her cunt, and the flow of piss continued so long that I had to swallow repeatedly to keep from gagging. This was the reason for the towel and plastic pad on the bed (in case I tried to pull away), and the reason for her warning me to swallow. I learned by talking to her later that this was the reason that Tom did not want to suck her pussy, and it was an involuntary loss of bladder control during her grand orgasm that caused the release. She apologized for tricking me, but not for the joy she felt at holding me down on the bed, and pissing forcefully into my mouth. I really could not taste the piss until the stream slowed and I didn’t have to swallow as quickly. This was a first for me, and although I would not have willingly drank her piss under normal circumstances, in the throes of her passion and mine, all I could think about was pleasing her. Mary was totally exhausted after her big orgasm, and laid back on me to recover senses.



I thought that this encounter was pretty much over, but when Mary laid back on me I discovered one more treat. We were now in a 69 position, except with Mary’s back to my torso instead of her front. I was also recovering, and as I opened my eyes, I was treated to a view of Mary’s beautiful rounded and smooth-skinned ass. The top of her ass crack was positioned in line with my mouth. I couldn’t resist reaching up and spreading her cheeks and licking and sucking her crack from the top, and up through the meaty part to her asshole. I focused on sucking and licking that center part, which left my nose right next to her hole, and I was also cleaning up a fairly large amount of dried cum that had settled there from the two hours of fucking she had received earlier. The feeling of having my face surrounded by the beautiful ass that I had been admiring for so long was wonderful, and Mary was writhing above me, shoving her ass ever harder into my face. This might seem like an anticlimactic event after all we had experienced, but it was a relaxing and enjoyable way to finish off this amazing morning, and the felling of being enveloped in her ass, sometimes struggling for breath, was awesome.



Mary was really enjoying the ass sucking she was receiving, and she said that it was a totally new and wonderful feeling having that part of her ass sucked. But alas, Mary had to get ready to go out for an appointment, and I had to get home and clean up before my wife returned. I did wait as long as possible before I took a shower because I wanted to enjoy the feeling and aroma of having Mary’s juices and the cum from those four men on my face, and I laid back on my couch and masturbated myself to a huge orgasm, while reliving the encounter with Mary over and over in my mind. I also started getting a little concerned about what might happen next, because we parted so quickly that I didn’t rber to ask Mary not to tell Dan about me sucking her pussy, and I didn’t know whether she would say anything to him. However, in the back of my mind I thought she probably would tell Dan, due to the open relationship they already had with Dan’s three friends. Part two of this story will describe what happened with Dan.



No comments:

Post a Comment