Two Against the World Part One

Mother finds sexual gratification on Christmas Eve in the arms of her eighteen year old son.


I glanced over at my sexy, redheaded mother sleeping in the passenger seat of my little red sports car that dad gave me when I graduated from high school two years ago. The jacket top of her Halloween costume was hanging open on her lovely shoulders and I could see her hard nipples thrusting out against the black, lycra bra that held them captive. She was horny again. I could always tell when she was horny because her whole body turned feverishly hot and she flushed a deep pink from head to toe. She moaned softly in her sleep, spreading her thighs further apart until her left knee rested on the transmission hump. The crotch of her costume was soaked through with her juices. The fragrance of her sex was strong in the car, wafting on the warm evening breeze like the smell of Jasmine. Sliding my hand up her soft, sensitive inner thigh, I undid her pants and slid my finger between her swollen pussy lips. Her clit was fiery hot to the touch. When Deby was aroused, her clit was always too sensitive to caress directly; it was painful for her. I gently worked the flesh around it, circling it with my fingertip. I could always make her cum without waking her this way. Her moans grew longer and louder as she soared upwards, reaching out for that moment of release that she needed so badly. Like always, when she climaxed, her juices erupted like the hot lava from a long dormant volcano, coating my hand and wrist. Finally she fell into a deep restful sleep but I knew that it wouldn’t last long. Nothing satisfied her for long, nothing except a big, hard cock pile driving into her like a jackhammer. Thank God, we were almost home.



Almost home? Home was still a half-hour away. As I drove my mind drifted back to how it all started between us. It was Christmas Eve. Mom, I was still calling her mom at this point. Mom and I had spent the day shopping for last minute Christmas presents. We stopped for dinner before starting the long; two and a half-hour drive home. It was getting dark when we left the restaurant. It was an unseasonably hot night for Decber, even by West Texas standards, but I still did a double take when mom unbuttoned the bottom of her dress to mid-thigh and the top of her dress down to her bra. My mother was a prude. At least that’s what I had thought until that night. The car swerved for a moment.


tips for adultfriendfinder registration


"Jesus Christ, mom. What are you trying to do? Make me horny?



"That would be something different for me, to make someone horny. I can run around naked in front of your father and never get a rise out of him."



"With a body like that? You have to be kidding me. Right? He’s not that old."



After that, we rode in silence for a while. As soon as we hit the deserted country roads that led home, she unbuttoned her dress completely and slipped it off. She slid over and straddled the transmission hump.



"Do you really think I’m sexy, honey?"



God damn it, mom…."



"Honey, I’d like it if you called me Deby. I really don’t want you to treat me like your mother right now. Honey, your father hasn’t touched me in months. I need to be touched. I need to feel a man’s hands on my body again. I’m so fucking horny all the time now."



Deby reached down and untied her thong, pulling it out from under her. Reaching behind her, she unsnapped her bra, letting fall to her lap. Reaching into my lap, Deby undid my Jeans releasing by throbing erection, stroking it gently, lovingly.



I really didn’t know what to say now, so I didn’t say anything. I just let my body take over. I started driving with one hand, looking for a secluded place to park, as I slipped my other hand between her legs. I slipped a finger between her large, bloated pussy lips to find her clit. I started rubing it knowing that girl enjoyed that. Deby closed her hand over mine taking my finger in hers.



"Not like that, Honey. My little button is very sensitive when I’m aroused. Putting your finger right on it is very painful for me. I like it this way."



Deby took control of my finger and started circling her little love button, pulling and pushing the flesh around it, flexing it. The she released my hand. I’m a quick learner and continued rubing around her button just as she had used my finger to do.



"Oh, God, that feels so damn good. Oh…damn it, I’m going to cum before you get inside me……Please, honey…find a place soon….I need to feel you inside me….I need to feel you cumming inside me…with me."



I pulled to the side of the road and stopped. I no longer cared if someone drove by and seen us. Swinging open my door and sliding my seat back, I picked Deby up by her waist and lowered her steaming hole over my cock, lowering her on it until I was all the way inside her. Taking hold of her hips, I pumped her up and down on my shaft, faster, and faster, driving us both upward towards our first violent orgasm of the night. Deby could sense when I was ready to spew my jism deep inside and would clamp down on my cock just before it erupted like Old Faithful, still my motion. Over and over again, she stopped me from cumming inside her until she was ready to climax with me. Then it happened. We started cumming at the same time. Deby screamed again and again as one wave of orgasms after another rolled over her. Every mighty spurt of my jism striking deep inside her seem to ignite another wave of orgasms. Her body convulsed over and over again in my arms. By the time she convulsed in climactic bliss for the last time, I felt drained, like I had emptied gallons of my jism in her pussy. I felt as if she had milked me dry.



"Goddddd…..I really forgot how good sex could be. Honey…please don’t badly of me, but….I was so fucking horny….I’ve been so fucking horny for so long now."



"Shhhh! Deby, I’ve always loved you…now I’m in love with you."



Pulling her face to mine, I kissed her hard on the mouth, forcing her mouth to open under mine. Her tongue plunged deep into my mouth, igniting tiny explosions of lust wherever it touched. My cock, still bury deep inside her grasping pussy, started to grow hard again. Soon Deby started moving slowly on my shaft until we climaxed together again. We made love several more time by the side of the road before she lid off my lap and into her clothes.



It was after midnight when we got home. Father's truck was gone and there was a note on the door. Scribled in magic marker was, "It looks like I can't control you anymore. I'm filing for a divorce. Christmas is caneled."



We look at each other for a moment and then Deby said, "The hell it is."



Turning to me, Deby went on,"the only things that's changed is that I can wear my new Mrs. Claus dress without having to worry about your father throwing a temper tantrum."




No comments:

Post a Comment