Summer of Love in PA

Time to go on a vacation!




Before leaving for Lancaster, Pennsylvania, I went to the shopping district in Detroit, where all of the Black folk in the city shop. I purchased a few shirts, skirts, shorts, summer dresses, and some sandals. I also went to the salon and had my hair micro braided, so I won't have to deal with a hot plate and pressing comb. I am ready for the summer! I said good-bye to my brother and parents, hopped in my car and drove off to Amish Country.

I arrived in Lancaster to the summerhouse my parents are selling. They packed up most of the stuff there, but left the basics there for me to use for my duration here. One afternoon, I rode around the sleepy town and came across a used bookstore. While I was there looking for a used copy of a Stephen King novel, I saw Mr. Right Now in the fiction section. He was about six-two, compared to my five-five. Twenty minutes went by with me staring at this guy while he chose a book to buy. He had shaggy black hair, laser green eyes and a body that rivaled the latest male underwear model for Calvin Klein. The second he looked up at me, I quickly turned away and grabed a trashy romance novel. I paid for the book and went to the nearest coffee shop to read.

I was engrossed in the novel when I saw a tall figure sitting at a table twenty feet away from me. The guy looked at me and smiled. I got up and waltzed my way over to his table and asked him, "Is this seat taken?"

Like a gentleman, he gave up the chair he was sitting in and gave it to me while he pulled up another chair to sit in. "Are you from here?" he asked.

"No," I replied. "Detroit. You?"

"Right here in Lancaster. What's your name?"

"Tiffany. Now tell me yours, since I don't want to keep playing Twenty Questions with you."

"Scott."

"Alright, Scott. Are you doing anything Friday night?"

"No."

"Why don't you come over to my place to break up the routine I have fallen into?"

"Sure. Cough up the digits."

I gave him my cell number, sealed with a kiss. He in turn gave me his and 'promised' to give me a call later on tonight. I watched him walk off into the wild of this town, thinking about the many ways I was going to rock his world the next time I see him. I took a long bath and fantasized about Scott and his endowments. I can just see him taking me on the couch, kitchen counter, bathroom floor, bedroom, and every place imaginable. Hell, we can go out onto some Amish family's barn and we'll fuck in the horse stables! If only I could have two men at the same time, I thought to myself.

When I stepped out of the tub, my cell rang. I see a number I don't recognize and answer it, thinking it's the Grim Reaper or some deranged lunatic.

"Hello?" I asked,

"Is this Tiffany?" the voice on the other end asked me.

"Yes, it is she," I answer, then asked, "Scott?"

"Yes it is, darling," Scott replied.

A smile went across my face. "You miss me already?"

"Yes I do. Are you busy right now?"

"Well, I'm dripping wet from taking a long hot bath, and about hop into bed and read my romance novel."

"Naked?"

I looked down at the barely-there towel I was wearing. "Well, I'm wearing a towel."

"I was hoping we'd get together tonight and do something."

"We can. Come on over within the next ten minutes and we can do something."

"Alright. What's your address?"

I gave him my address and plotted out my course of action for when he gets here. I found a loose summer dress and threw it on. I sprayed a bit of perfume on my body in case Scott wants to get lucky. I shaved Ms. Kitty as a real special treat, if Scott plays nice. I threw on a very short jean skirt, a tight shirt, and a pair of flip-flops. I tied a ribon in my hair so it'll stay in place.

Ten minutes later, Scott picked me up in his truck and we went back to the bookstore. He later told me that his brother in law owns the store, and he sometimes worked there, whenever there's a huge sale going on. We got in, and Scott led me to a back lounge, where the workers take their breaks. The second we walked in, Scott took me in his arms and kissed me softly. I pull away from him and ran over to the couch. Scott followed me, and pulled me into another kiss, this time, kissing me hard and soft at the same time. I completely melted in his arms when he did that. I returned his kiss and started nibling on his neck. His went up my shirt and opened my bra, before unbuttoning my blouse. A pair of 32C tits popped out. We took off the rest of our clothes and started to fuck like two rabits in heat. The both of us were in a sweaty heap on the couch, our juices mixing with each other's. Scott took a little trip with his tongue, starting at my forehead, traveled down the bridge of my nose, stopping to kiss me before continuing on his journey. He went straight to my breasts, stopping to suckle on each nipple and groped each tit. He then went to my stomach, traced out the outside of my navel and kissed it. He then noticed the tattoo of broken heart on my left hip and kissed that as well. He then saw my mound, completely free of hair. He spread my legs apart to see what other treasure lies inside of my folds. Immediately, Scott's tongue lapped up my juices that were flowing out of me every time he bit down on my clit. The more he licked, sucked, and bit, the more I flowed like a fountain and pinched my own nipples. He looked up at me and smiled. I smiled back at him and said, "It's my turn to pleasure you, my dear."

I marveled at his body, cooing at his pecks and well-defined abdomen. The first thing I wanted to do was drain his balls of fluid. I took the same trip he took, only leaving little bites on his neck and chest. I went down his chest, stomach, and straight to an eight-inch bone that was sticking up. I skipped his bone and went to his balls. I groped and licked and sucked on them until he couldn't stand it anymore. Then, I sucked his bone hard and licked it at the same time. I felt his legs start to quiver a bit, signaling for that he's about to come. Wearing a smile on my face, I sank down on him and began riding him hard and fast. He grabed my hips and pushed his bone farther inside of me. We switched positions without coming apart, since my pussy lips were hanging on tightly to him. Scott threw his head back and came hard in me, with me following soon after. He fell on top of me and kissed me. "I think we should get out of here," I said to him.

"Ok. I can take you on a night tour of this town tomorrow," Scott replied, with a tiny glint in his eyes.

"Can't wait."


adultfriendfinder registration guide

No comments:

Post a Comment