The quick massage

Although unintentional, the sensations were awesome




Every hint of perfume that ascended into my nostrils gave me the wonderful sense of being back in civilization. Having spent six months in the bush, with not a woman in two hundred miles of the military camp where I was stationed, it was a slight adjustment to suddenly see, hear and smell women again. Buildings, the honking of horns, people bustling everywhere; I needed to find somewhere to sit and take it all in.

I found a quiet little pub, quiet for that time of day, but I was sure that in four hours time, when everybody left their offices, it would become a bustling little hive of activity, people quenching their thirst waiting for the rush hour traffic to subside a little.

I had bought the newspaper, catching up on what was happening in and around the world and was sitting on the patio, overlooking the throngs of busy little people going about their daily grind. I looked through the classified section, realising that I needed to buy a vehicle to replace the one that I had sold prior to my departure, when my eye caught an advert for massages.

“Interesting,” I thought to myself, wondering what it would be like to feel the soft sensual touch of a woman again.

I walked over to the public phone in the establishment and called;

“Stacy’s,” said the soft female voice on the other end.

“Yes, ... um, ... I, ... I was wondering,” I started feeling a little nervous and silly at my impulsiveness.

“Listen,” the no-longer-soft voice barked, “if this is some kind of joke or some sicko, then find somewhere else to fool around.”

“No, ... no, “ I stammered, “I, ... I was wanting to find out about a massage, ... and, .. well I suppose you must be open if you answered,” I concluded.

“Yes,” she sounded a little more relaxed again, “how can I help you?”

“Well firstly where are you,” I starting sounding a little more confident, “and do I have to make a booking?”

She gave me the address and told me that the next available session would be in three quarters of an hour. That gave me just enough time to slug the remains of my beer and walk to the address that she had given me. I also realised that I hadn’t asked her the price, but decided that it didn’t matter. I just wanted to feel a woman’s touch again, rubing my back, massaging my shoulders and neck and generally just wanting to feel a woman spoiling me.

The building looked a little drab, and I started wondering if I was doing the right thing. Instead of taking the elevator, I took the stairs. On the second floor I found the number she had given me and knocked on the door. I was pleasantly surprised when she opened the door. Instead of a drab little room, as I had expected after seeing the building, it was tastefully furnished, with a reception counter, bright pictures on the walls and even a thriving pot plant in the corner.

“So what can I do for you,” the very attractive lady that opened the door for me enquired. “I, ... I would like a massage,” I started to stammer.

“Would you like to take a sauna first, or just get straight into the massage?” she asked closing the front door behind us.

“A sauna would be great,” I responded, deciding that this place wasn’t so bad after all, judging by the decor, the facilities and the very attractive woman speaking to me.

“Through here,” she instructed me to follow her. “There’s a towel on the vanity slab and you can hang your clothes here. The sauna’s in there” she pointed to a thick brass hook against the one wall and the wooden door of the sauna, turned and left the room.

I undressed, wrapped the massive white towel around me and walked into the sauna. It felt wonderful, almost the same heat as where I had come from in the bush, just more humid. I sat there for half an hour before there was a knock at the door. By this time I had opened the towel and was just sitting on it. I quickly wrapped myself again and opened the door.

“Ready for your massage,” the same woman asked, her eyes taking in my firm, tanned upper body. “Please follow me,” she said turning her body, her head still facing me, lips smiling, “there’s the shower. When you have showered, come through to this room,” she continued, pointing to the room that I should go to once I had finished showering.

“Please lie down here,” she indicated to the hard, narrow masseuse bed when I entered the room, all fresh from the cold water that I had selected.

I lay down on my stomach, towel still wrapped around me. That is how I had seen them doing it in the movies. I had never been for a massage before.

“Just lift the hips,” she requested, touching my one hip to indicate what she meant, as if I didn’t know where my bloody hips were. I lifted my hips and WHOOP!, ... the towel was gone. I started to protest but with a hand on my back she told me to lie down again. I dutifully did as I was told, not wanting to argue as this was my first time and I wasn’t too sure of the protocol.

“Powder or oil?” she asked.

“Oil, ... I think,” I told her, wondering what the powder would feel like. I wanted her hands to glide all over me, not shudder along, making little pastry balls as the powder mixed with the remains of the water on me.

She gently started massaging the scented oil into my back, her strong hands kneading the muscles as she worked her fingers over them. She talked soothingly as she worked, asking me questions about myself, where I had got such a lovely tan, why such a good-looking boy (I wanted to tell her that I was nearly twenty) was coming to a place like that, etc etc. She wasn’t much older than me I thought. She couldn’t have been older than, perhaps, twenty five.

As she rubed and massaged me, the hardness of the bed and her wonderful hands, not to mention that soothing voice, started playing silly buggers with my imagination and my nether region started to react. At first I thought that it would be a passing moment, but the moment developed into a very long moment, until I was lying on this huge erection. I could feel my hip bone digging into the flesh of my penis as it threatened to expose itself next to me. I moved so that it would spring up to my stomach and thankfully it did.

“OK, that’s the back done,” she eventually announced. “Time to turn over and do the front.”

I was in a panic. “What would she think when I turned over? She would think that I am some sort of pervert. How the hell do I get rid of this thing?” I thought.

“Could you, ... um perhaps , ... well could you perhaps give me a moment?” I didn’t quite know what tell her, or how I was going to explain this massive erection.

“Why, what’s wrong,” she asked, a perturbed look on her face.

“Well it’s just that, ... well it’s just that, ... I really don’t quite know how to explain this, ... but,” she never let me finish.

“It’s fine,” she started smiling, “don’t worry. It happens all the time. Would you like me to bring you something to clean yourself up with?”

“No no!” I pushed myself up, making sure that my erection stayed hidden under me, “you don’t understand. I’m a bit barrassed, ... and, ... well I don’t want you to get the wrong impression, that’s all.”

“It happens all the time,” she pacified me, “turn over and I’ll sort it out.”

I closed my eyes and turned over, my erection rock hard, quivering over my flat stomach.

“My gosh,” she exclaimed as she took in the sight of it, “you are huge! How on earth does somebody of your size have such a big, ...” but she never finished her sentence.

“I’m sorry,” I apologised,” but I couldn’t help it. It just got hard by itself.”

She burst out laughing.

“I thought that you had cum. That’s what I thought you were trying to tell me. Don’t be barrassed. It’s natural, ... and besides, ... it is quite good looking, if you don’t mind me saying so,” she added, staring at my full erection and the big swollen head balanced on the end.

I opened my eyes as she started rubing the oil into my skin. First my chest, which was hard and lean from all the physical exercise, over my taut stomach, the contoured muscles clearly visible beneath the browned skin, my arms, my legs, generally all over the front of my body. Occasionally she would bump my cock with her hand as she rubed the oil into me. At one stage she actually took hold of it and moved it aside so that she could get to a portion of my stomach, her fingers almost touching each other, but not quite making it around the whole circumference. I let out a shallow grunt.

“Does that feel good?” she asked, still holding my shaft.

“Does that feel good?” I repeated, my voice sounding a little croaky, “are you kidding me? It feels absolutely awesome,” I replied.

She gripped my cock harder and pulled the skin down, eliciting another grunt from me.

“You like that,” she said in more of a statement than a question, and pumped my shaft several times, her slippery hand gliding over the entire length.

I couldn’t say anything. It just felt too good. I lay there as she manipulated my penis in her oiled hand, her other hand rubing my chest and stomach.

“Do you want me to make you cum?” she asked softly, her hand leaving my cock and gently massaging my balls, her fingers trailing over my asshole momentarily.

“Just please don’t stop what you are doing,” I croaked again.

“Like this?” she asked, more out of courtesy than curiosity, as she took hold of my penis and gently started running her hand along the underside of it, making me lift my hips. “Slowly,” she warned, “we still have almost an hour.”

I knew that I had asked for the two hour session because I had wanted to have that sauna, but had no idea how much time I still had left. My senses, none of them except my pelvic senses, were working too well now.

“Relax,” she cautioned. “Just lie back and enjoy it. Do you want me to take my top off?” she asked. I nearly fell off the bed.

“Take your top off?” I stuttered, “ Y, ... y, ... yes, ... sure, ... er, ... great,” I again didn’t know what to say to that.

She unzipped her tunic and took it off, throwing it onto a nearby chair.

She wasn’t wearing a bra beneath her tunic. I ogled her beautifully shaped breasts. They weren’t massive, but they were ample, hanging slightly against her chest, her nipples hard little buds in their light brown areolas. Her skimpy lace knickers hugged her contours and I could clearly make out the bulge of her lips and the triangle of hair just above her slit. She saw me looking her over.

“Do you like what you see?” she asked as she took hold of my cock again, smiling sweetly at me.

“You are stunning,” was all I could muster, feeling silly afterwards at my weak response.

“So are you,” she replied, tilting her head and looking at my cock. “And you have a beautiful cock. It’s so hard, ... and so thick, ... and so long,” she spoke softly to me, her voice sounding husky. “Do you like my breasts,” she asked, taking one in her free hand and squeezing it gently, all the while smiling down at me. “Would you like to feel my breasts?” she teased, fondling the other one now.

She took my one hand and held it to her breast. Gently I started squeezing it in my hand, feeling the soft texture of her skin, the hard contradiction of her nipple against it and the firmness of the entire orb.

She was pumping my shaft a little faster now, soft squishy noises being made from the oil in her hand. She then took my hand and guided it down to her groin.

“You can touch me if you like,” she advised as my hand landed on her covered mound. “Do you want me to take these off?” she said indicating her knickers.

“Would you,” I asked politely.

She took hold of the waist band and stepped out of them. I looked longingly at the divide between her legs. A small patch of fine hair had been left just above her groin, the rest was smoothly shaven, the mounds of her outer lips, puffed on either side of her slit, stood out as if they were swollen.

“Touch me,” she requested as she opened her legs a little.

I parted her lips with my fingers and found that she had become slightly wet. As my finger started tracing between her lips she let out a long sigh and opened her legs wider, her hold on my cock becoming tighter as her hand sped up a little more.

I slowly pushed my one finger into her and found that she was really starting to get very wet. She moaned now and pushed herself down onto my hand, my finger going deeper. She felt so hot inside, the walls of her vagina ribed and slippery wet.

“Don’t go inside me,” she warned as she climbed onto the small table with me, her wet pussy touching the underside of my rigid shaft. She lowered herself even more, her pussy lips pressed hard up against my cock. “I want to feel your hard cock rubing my pussy,” she groaned as she started grinding herself against my completely solid erection, every now and then her pussy lips engulfing the swollen head of my cock. I could feel my cock becoming drenched in her slick juices, her slippery liquid starting to coat even my scrotum. “Fuck I wish I could have that big cock of yours inside me,” she moaned as her grinding became faster and harder, “would you like to fuck me?” she more breathed than said.

“I would love to,” I replied, breathing heavily now, my cock aching, feeling like it would explode at any moment.

“I want to feel your cock up inside me,” she panted, speeding up her rhythm even more. “I want to feel that huge cock of yours deep inside my pussy, ... fucking me, ... I want to feel your cock stretching my pussy wide open, ... oh fuck I need your cock up inside me,” she moaned as she rode the underside of my penis with her slick, swollen pussy lips, grinding her clit against the rigid spine of my cock and digging into my chest with her finger nails.

Neither of us wanted to stop or wanted this to end. She was riding my cock like a demon, flinging her head from side to side, moaning, digging her nails into my chest, coating my shaft, my balls, my stomach with her juices, ... and still we ground away at each other.

And then it happened. On one of her strokes, as she went forward on my shaft and buried the head of my cock between her pussy lips, my cockhead slipped onto the entrance to her vagina and on the downward stroke slipped effortlessly into her hot and wet cunt. It only went in about two inches when I realised what had happened.

“No,” she cried out, “we can’t do this,” but instead of jumping off me she pushed down hard, my cock sliding all the way up her cunt, filling her with my swollen lust. “Oh fuck this is wrong,” she moaned, sounding like she might burst into tears, but starting to ride my shaft, her pussy gripping onto my cock, milking the essence out of it. “Oh my God but your cock feels beautiful inside me,” she panted, her head now against my chest, biting my nipple. “It feels so big,” she breathed onto my chest, “You are filling me up completely. Fuck me hard,” she cried out in a lust induced rasping voice. “Oh my God I love your big hard cock,” she whimpered as I started raising my hips in rhythm with her and started pounding my cock deep into her cunt, feeling my cock- head hitting against the wall of her uterus at every thrust.

I felt her vaginal walls start contracting spasmodically as she shouted out loudly; “I’m cumming, ... oh fuck I’m cumming, ... fuck me harder with your hard cock, please don’t stop, ... fuck me harder, ... oh fuck, ...please fuck me.”

It was more than I could handle and felt as my own orgasm ripped through my body and exploded in a huge spurt of sticky, hot cum, deep into her cunt. Spurt after spurt erupted out of my cock, filling her pussy with my cum, making our pounding sound liquid as our juices mingled with one another and our combined gooey fluid starting to run out of her as we fucked each other. Slowly our efforts started to calm as we slowed down our rhythm until eventually we stopped, my cock still buried deep within her, her head resting, panting, on my chest.

“We shouldn’t have done that,” she spoke softly into my chest.

“I know,” I replied, gently cradling her head between my hands.

“But I couldn’t help it,” she persisted. “When I felt your cock entering me, it was as if, ... well it was, ... I don’t know,” she tried to explain, “ but your cock just felt so good. I really needed to feel you inside me, and when you first went in, I couldn’t help myself, I just had to have your whole cock up inside me. I’m sorry,” she apologised.

“Don’t be sorry,” I pacified her, “it takes two. I also couldn’t help myself. You are so lovely and when I felt myself entering you, I, ... I also couldn’t stop myself. It was beautiful, ... and you were absolutely amazing.”

“Thank you,” she said raising her head and looking at me, our faces inches away from one another. I couldn’t help it, but pulled her face toward mine, between my hands, and softly kissed her full lips. She kissed me back.

“I had better get ready for my next client,” she finally announced.

“Yes,” I agreed, reality suddenly returning me to the ground with a thud.


adultfinder portugal

No comments:

Post a Comment