MY MOM

the day my mom seduced me



I don't know where to begin but i will say me and my mom have always had a very special relationship. Her and my dad split up when i was about 12 and its been just me and mom since then. She kept a roof over our heads by cleaning their until she got a really good job, by that time i was out of school and working too. Mom had a but he seldom came around and i had a few girlfriends but nothing steady.



Mom had a few friends at work that would always talk about their husbands and what they did on the weekends, how many times they had sex and things like that. Mom would come home from work sit down for a bit then make dinner, we always talked at dinner about our days at work and mom would tell me about her friends and what they did, at first i got a little uneasy about her telling me things but i got used to it.


guide for sex finders in melbourne


However one day on the weekend me and mom went shopping, while we were in the store she noticed a young girl my age that worked at the store flirting with me and just smiled and walked away. Once we left we were on the way home mom began telling me about one of her friends at work and how her husband wanted her to give him a blowjo but she refused. I began to get a little uncomfortable with the conversation when she said it really doesn't take that long to give a good blowjob and she was really getting into the subject. At that point I said yeah there's nothing better than a good blowjob but I know it can take awhile if the woman isn't good.



I looked at mom and she was smiling and said that's the trick you need to know how to do it, I saw she was getting aroused by the way her nipples began poking through her shirt just talking about it and it was also having a effect on me. Once we got home i went into my room to try to get the thought of her devious smile and hard nipples out of my mind.



I heard her talking on the phone which gave me the perfect opportunity to relieve myself, I quickly went to the bathroom and saw one of her bras in there and started to stroke my hard cock, I came fast and shot it all into the bra cup then threw it into the hamper. About a half hour after that mom decided to get a shower and as i was sitting in the living-room she walked out in a tee shirt and shorts carrying the hamper to do the cloths, I was scared to death at that point knowing that her cum soaked bra was in the hamper.



As she was sorting the cloths she must have noticed it and came walking in carrying it and asked me if i spilt something in the hamper i turned red as she put it up to her nose to smell it and rub her fingers through it to see what it was. I quickly said no and continued watching tv like nothing ever happened hoping she would stop asking.



When she was done putting the cloths in she came in and started to look for something good to watch on tv but there was nothing then out of the clear blue she said that she was talking to her friend on the phone and she gave in to her husband and gave him the blowjob he wanted and that seemed to be the topic for what seemed forever.



As she talked about it i began getting hard again knowingly this time id have to wait til i went to bed to take care of it. i didn't want her to think i was ignoring her so i asked her if it took her long to satisfy him and she said no i told her how to do it and asked me how long it took me to cum when a girl was sucking me. Again i turned three shades of red this coming from my mother.



She told me it was ok just tell her so i did I told her i liked it but it takes awhile for me to cum when i get a blowjob and she asked how they did it, at this point talking about getting a blowjob with my mom i was real uncomfortable but hard as hell.



Mom must have saw the bulge in my pants and walked over to me sat down and put her hand on the lump in my pants and said let me take care of that for you this time, kissing me on the cheek while she undid my pants. She then stood up took off her shirt and shorts. My dick was ready to explode right there I slid my pants down then mom sat down next to me took my dick in her hand and said lets see how long it takes you this time.



She kissed her way down my chest took my cock in her hand and began licking it up and don the shaft as she cupped my balls in her hand then she took the head in her mouth rolling her tounge all over it, I began to raise my hips but she stopped and said let me take control of this, as i did she began bobing her head taking more and more each time until all at once i felt her nose on my stomach she had my whole cock buried in her mouth as she moved her tounge i couldn't take anymore and started shooting my cum into her throat the first shot moved her head back but she quickly recovered i shot the rest of my load deep in her throat.



When i was done she sucked me clean sat up with tears in her eyes from me Cumming that deep in her mouth and asked me if anyone ever sucked him like that, i quickly caught my breath and told her that was the best i ever had and that it was her turn feeling her wet pussy i leaned over and began licking her as she moaned softly




No comments:

Post a Comment