The Man of My Dreams 2



As I follow Connor to his house I have time to think about everything that has happened thus far tonight. I cant believe some of what has happened already. I had never done anything like what I did at the restaurant. I almost wonder if it really happened. I gave Connor a blow job and the waiter watched. I know it happened though because I can still taste his cum in my mouth.



Connor said he was going to punish me when we get back to his house. The thought terrifies me. It also turn me on so much that I get wet just thinking about it. The entire ride to his house I think I should just turn around and go home but I cant I want to be punished. I want him to fuck me.


adultfriendfinder registration tips


Connor turns down this dark road. As I follow him I realize there is no other houses on this road. He pulls up to this beautiful secluded two story house. I pull in behind him. As I watch him get out of his car, I think he is so handsome. His dark hair blows in the wind as he gets out. He turns and looks at me and smiles. I get out and walk towards him. As I get closer I see his beautiful blue eyes that I could stare into forever. He grabs me and kisses me passionately. He grabs my hand and leads me into his house.



“ Take all your clothes off.’ he tells me as soon as we get inside.



“Where should I put them?” I ask after I have removed all my clothes.



He slaps me as says, “ Don’t speak unless I give you permission and when you are in my house you will be on your knees”



I quickly get on my knees still hold my clothes unsure what to do with them. He points toward the end table and tells me to leave them there. I crawl over to the table and set them down.



“ Come here.” he commands me.



I quickly crawl over towards him.



“ Take my belt off so I can begun your punishment.” Connors says.



I reach up with my hands to take his belt off and he slaps me again.



“ Use only your mouth, put your hands behind your head and don’t move them unless I tell you.” he says.



I put my hands behind my head and just look for a moment trying to figure out how to do this without my hands. I lean forward and grasp the belt with my teeth and pull it out of the loop. Then pulling my head back I pull on the belt until it comes undone. I grab the buckle and pull and pull on the belt it takes awhile but finally I get it off. I hold it in my mouth and lean forward to hand the belt towards him. He takes the belt from me and slaps my tits with it. It hurts but I like it at the same time.



“ You need to do that faster next time, follow me.” he tells me.



I follow him as he walks toward the dining room. When I enter then room I see a long table with leg cuffs around the legs on one end of the table and arm cuffs at the other end. What have a gotten myself into I think.



“ Get up and lean over the table.” Connor tells me.



I get up and do as he says. I am scared but I know I want this. I have dreamed about this. I was bad and now I have to be punished. I have to spread my legs so he can cuff them. I lean over the table, I have to stretch so that he can cuff my arms as well. He walks away I don’t know where he went. I am getting more and more nervous and scared, my heart starts beating faster and faster. What am I doing. I just met this man and I have let him handcuff me to a table. Am I insane I wonder? I pull on the cuffs but there is no way I am getting out of this. It seems hours go by but I know it is only minutes when he walks back into the room.



“ Now you shall be punished.” he tells me.



He walks back behind me. And starts rubing my ass. The feel of his hands on my ass feels great.



“ Your ass is so white I need to make it red.” he tells me.



Immediately I feel the sting of the belt as it hits my ass. I jump a little at the sound and feel of it. I think at first this isn’t so bad but the before long he starts swinging the belt harder and harder. I start to whimper a little at the pain and yet I like it at the same time. I can feel my pussy getting wet as the punishment continues.



“Please stop it hurts.” I cry out to him.



“ I told you not to speak!” he shouts at me.



He leans over me and whispers,” for that you pussy shall be punished.”



He start slapping my pussy lips with the belt. My clit gets harder with each slap. I feel like I am going to cum. My pussy starts dripping with juices. Each time he slaps my pussy it starts sounding wetter and wetter.



“ You like this don’t you” he asks me.



“ Oh god, yes, don’t stop, I am going to cum.” I cry out.



“ Don’t you dare cum until I tell you that you can.’ he demands of me.



I don’t know if I will be able to control myself , but he stops punishing my pussy and starts spanking my thighs and legs. Tears are streaming down my face and yet I don’t want him to stop.



A minute or two later he stops and releases my legs and my arms but I just lay there, breathing hard unsure what he wants me to do. He lifts me off the table and takes me in his arms. He kisses the tears on my cheeks. As he rubs my tender ass with his hands.



“ You did very good for your first time.” he tells me softly.



When he tells me that it makes me smile I am so happy I pleased him. He moves his hand down my body and sticks his fingers in my wet pussy. He starts stroking my clit as well. It feels wonderful I know that it moments I will cum.



“ Can I cum please?” I beg him.



“ No.” he says.



I feel as though I am going to go insane if he doesn’t stop rubing my clit. There is no way I am going to be able to stop the orgasm that is so close. My hips are thrusting into his hand.



“Please, please let me cum.” I plead with him.



My body starts to quiver and as hard as I try to stop it I know I am going to orgasm in seconds when he stops.



“ Get on your knees.” he instructs me.



I get back on my knees, putting my hands behind my head and wait for him to tell me what he wants next, while my pussy is screaming for release, and my juices are dripping down my legs



“Suck my cock now.’ he tells me.



I lean forward and with my teeth I unsnap his jeans. He helps me with the zipper and then his huge erection is right there in front of my face. I think I can’t take all of him in my mouth he is so large but I am willing to try my best.



I slowly lick his balls taking one in my mouth then the other. With my tongue I lick my way up his shaft flicking my tongue over the tip of his cock. Then I take his cock in my mouth, and starting sucking him as my head moves back and forth taking as much of him in as I can. It took everything I had not to use my hands to stroke his cock, but I kept them behind my head as he instructed.



“ You like sucking my cock don’t you slut.’ he tells me.



I can’t respond so I just moan to let him know I love it. Before long he grabs my head with his hands. He starts forcing his cock in further and further. He is really fucking my mouth now. I ache low in my stomach from the desire to have him fucking my pussy this way. He shoves his cock all the way in my mouth and down my throat and holds it there. His cock is gagging me and I cant breath. I try to stop him but I cant when I feel his cock throbing and cum shooting down my throat.



“ Go lay on your back on the table and wait for me.’ he tells me.



I hurry to obey. Wondering what is going to happen next. I don’t care what he does as long as I can cum soon. My pussy is throbing with desire. As I lay on the table I take my hand and start fingering my pussy I know I shouldn’t but I cant help myself. When all of a sudden he is in the room. I feel the belt across my tits as he proceeds to spank them . I try covering them with my hands.



“ Don’t you dare.” he shouts as he reigns even harder blows down on my breasts. I drop my arms to my side and let him punish me. I know I shouldn’t of touched myself and this is what I deserve.



“Spread your legs!’ he shouts at me.



I obey him as the belt starts hitting my pussy then back to my tits back and forth. It is so much easier to endure when I was cuffed to the table. Now I cold stop this if I wanted and yet I don’t want to. this is what I deserve this is what I asked for, but the desire to close my legs and cover my breasts almost overwhelms me.



I start arching pussy up to receive this punishment it hurts yet I feel my orgasm rising in me again.



“ You like it don’t you?” he ask me.



“ Yes, yes, oh god don’t stop.” I beg him as the orgasm gets closer and closer.



Connor stops punishing my pussy and yet I continue to arch my hips up and down on the table. He grabs my hips and thrust his cock in my pussy.



“ Cum now slut.” he commands me.



My orgasm shatters me. I lose all control of my body as I jerk uncontrollably beneath him. Within moments I feel his cum spurting into me. He slowly pulls out of me as I lay almost lifeless on the table. I have never felt happier than I do right now. I know without I doubt I have found the man of my dreams. The doorbell rings.



“Must be the waiter.” Connor says as he smiles at me.





Continue reading The Man of My Dreams

No comments:

Post a Comment