Diaries of Ceres and Taliya - Part two: Taliya-P3

Part two: Taliya (its backwards sorry about that its before Ceres's part)




Chapter 3:



I was heading back down stairs with my black thong accentuating my tanned ass cheeks, a green loose fitting Chambray shirt on to finish up my chores. Ceres was still hard at work; it was close to lunch time so I went to prepare it. Mistress Julia stopped me.

“You girls go help Master John. I'll finish up here. If I need help cooking I'll call for you, Liya.” Looking at her I nodded. Searching for Ceres she couldn't be found in the dining room. I heard Master calling me from the living room. and I went to him.

“Liya, I want your room clean in five minutes.” Master John said. Five minutes. Damn! Two to get upstairs, only three minutes to clean. I nodded, heading on my way. Trashed. That was my room is. So I have this thing about keeping it clean.... but I started to rethink my position when I noticed the time. None left, nothing done.

I heard Master coming up the stairs. Panicking I ran out of my room, right into him.

“Master!” I said, appearing to be shocked, but I wasn’t.

“Liya, I want to see your room.”

“But Master....”

"NOW Liya!”

“Yes Master.” I led Master into my room and waited, waited for him to yell at me.

“You had five minutes young lady to get this room … look at it! It’s still a mess!”

“I'm sorry, Master. I tried my best. Really, I did,” I said, eyes watering, backing up into my bed.

"Start cleaning, Liya.” Master was a man of few words.

“Yes Master. Right away.” I started cleaning again, Master John staying in my room making sure I did it right. An hour later I was almost finished.

“Liya, Liya, Mistress wants you,” Ceres said running up the stairs, bursting in, her full chest heaving, sweat a light covering on her face.

“Right now?” What could be so important?

“Yes. Right now. You're done cleaning, right? If not, I’ll help you out if that’s okay with you, Master?” Ceres gave him that soft eyed look. Butter wouldn't melt in her mouth.

“I'm done; just have to put some things up. Master, will that be okay?" I asked as I knelt in front of him.

“Yes, my pet, it's fine. Go ahead, kitten, go see what Julia wants." I must have done something right. He only calls me “kitten” when I'm good.

“Thank you, Master. I’ll come back as fast I can.” Saying that I got up, heading down stairs to the kitchen.

“Come, sweetie, we need to talk.” Mistress Julia said.

“Why, Mistress? Did I do something wrong?”

“No baby; just sit down.”

“Yes, ma’am,” sitting down in the living room. Crazy thoughts running through my brain must have been mirrored in my eyes. A bitch slap...KA-POW... knock her on her skinny butt... then take a thin switch to her.... Dangerous thoughts for a submissive to have against her mistress.

“Do not look at me like that, little girl. You know better.” she yelled.

"Yes Mistress. I'm so sorry,” I meekly replied, hanging my head low. It was wrong for this girl to look at her mistress like that. Pulling a chair up in front of me, she sat down.

“Now, I want to tell you I am sorry for not helping you out.”

“Not helping me out?” I spoke quickly, out of turn.

“Don’t cut me off," she said sharply. "Now, like I was saying," she continued. "I am sure you heard my screams. I deserved it. And it will be happening from now on until John says otherwise. So please, if he asks..." she paused dramatically, " I have been good, I even told you I was sorry. Besides, if you lie on me to him that’s you’re ass not mine,” she said calmly. My loyalties were torn. I loved my Mistress, I really did. But to cross Master? That was flirting with disaster. However, I felt the need to protect her. Ignoring the alarms going off in my brain I submitted to her dominant will.

“Sure thing, or should I pay you back?” Looking in her direction I saw a figure at the bottom of the stairs. Master John, grimly standing there. I knew I was in trouble now, I’m sure he heard what I said.

“Oh no, don’t do that. I know I deserve payback but don’t do it. I don’t want you to get in trouble for it,” she said, not realizing he was behind her.

"To late for that Julie. She is already in trouble. Am I right, Taliya?" he said. Spinning around Mistress's jaw dropped so low it almost hit the ground. Fear flashed in her pretty blue eyes.

“I was just joking really I would never do that,” she nervously laughed, trying to diffuse the situation. Getting up I knelt in front of them both, assuming the correct submissive position. I lowered my head once again.

“I would never lie to you both I know better," I stated. "I know I need to learn a lesson for saying that. I’ll take any punishment you or Master give me. I won’t run, I love it here,” I said, tears rolling down my face. He said nothing, just looking at me for a moment. Shame made my fair skin redden deeply.

"Stand before me," Master said. I did as told. Was that sadness I saw in his eyes? Motioning to his wife that I was to be removed from his presence I was summarily dismissed. Unbidden, Mistress wiped my tears away, kissed me on the lips, leading me to my room. I guess I would be punished today. Going back out I could hear voices arguing heatedly. Mistress left me standing in the corner for an hour or so. It seemed like forever. Sometimes waiting is more painful than the actual discipline. Finally she returned.

“Come here, baby,” Mistress called to me. I went to her. “I know you didn’t mean to say it but I do have to punish you or I get punished. I will use the cane so we can get though this. I will hit you harder then you been hit before, do you understand, Liya? But only five. Be strong, my sweet child.” No no no no no! I begged her with my eyes. My voice quavered. “Yes, ma’am. I understand.” I lay on my bed with my pillows under my belly to raise my tight ass in the air. Sliding off my thong next I assumed the next position: my fingers laced behind my head.

"I want you to count them off. If you miss one it will be repeated, harder. This is punishment, not fun." Mistress Julia fondled the bamboo cane, rubing it on my ass. What, no warms up? This would hurt big time. She swung back; the harsh swooshing sound it made scared me. Such power she wielded, pulling back as if reaching a mile behind her. That power she would force though the cane into the swing would feel like it would kill me. I know she meant well. The pain was going to push my limits. I could cry 'Red' to make her stop, but I did promise to accept any punishment they were to give me. My words came back to haunt me. Like a lightning bolt thrown by Zeus down came that cane, cleaving the very heavens in twain to lay waste to my tender moons. I swear I could see Alpha Central when that first blow struck me. I didn’t count, I didn’t say one. My voice box locked up from the pain. 'Get up and RUN!' my brain screamed. That's just what I did, jumping up and out of bed, running to the corner crying and screaming, all promises forgotten.

“Mistress, please, I think one is fine! I learned my lesson. Please, that was too hard.” I cowered in the corner, making myself as small as possible, as if I could form a protective shield against her assault. Master must have been waiting in the hallway, or have run upstairs at the commotion being caused. It wouldn't do to have the neighbors calling the cops on us. Coming into my room he took the cane from Mistress. Begging him to not punish me she would do the job herself. If she let him punish me her tiny white ass would be next to feel his wrath. But her begging didn’t work. He came over to me; I didn’t dare move. Bending me over while I was still in the corner I received my punishment. I gladly counted out twenty medium lashes instead of five hard ones, crying more than normal because of the throbing pain from the first one. To my surprise he was actually holding me, being loving and caring. A man. Me. And I was liking it. I might have to rethink this no- man- for- me rule I had thought was true.

“Master....”

“Shh little one, it’s okay.” I wished I could stay like this but Julia was about to get hers.

I stayed in the corner kneeling as Master told Mistress to lay down.

“John, please. I am so sorry! I thought five would be better.” Julia's eyes were bright with tears. I felt for her, knowing what she was about to experience, first hand.

John's blood was boiling, his authority having being flaunted once too often for his liking, and by his partner, his wife, no less! She was his wife, true, but he was her first master, having trained her when she was a tender young submissive. Of all people.... Well, she was in need of retraining, and he was the one to do it. If she thought five hard lashes was proper punishment for someone else it would do for her.

“Five hard lashes for you, my dear, and you better not move! Do you hear me, Julia!” he stormed.

“Yes, yes, I do …Master.”

Continue reading Diaries of Ceres and Taliya -Part two: Taliya-P4


adultfinder portugal registration

No comments:

Post a Comment