Daddy's Little Leelee Chapter 2


The story you are about to read is a complete work of fiction. None of the events depicted here actually happened. Any similarity to any actual person, place, or event is entirely coincidental.



DADDY’S LITTLE LEELEE

Chapter 2



The days following my forbidden interlude with my beautiful daughter were filled with tension. The incredible love I felt for her, the desire that still burned within me for her, took a back seat to the fear that somehow, someone would find out. Every time my wife touched me I had to fight not to jump, I was so terrified that the events of that fateful afternoon would be discovered.

It didn’t help any that every time I looked at my daughter I was reminded of what had happened. My paranoia grew so strong that I started acting distant towards her. When she would enter a room, I would leave it; when she was out by the pool, I was in my den, nose buried in a book or a newspaper or engrossed in the TV. I was doing anything and everything I could to pretend like nothing had happened, anything to keep my wife from finding out what had transpired between our daughter and me.

My distance was taking its toll on Leelee. We had always been close; but now, when she would hug me, I would stiffen (in the nervous way, not the fun way) and make some excuse to get away from her. It was as if, having gone so far to the extreme of inappropriateness with her, I was attempting to compensate by going to the other extreme of almost complete avoidance. And it was starting to bother her. Now, when I would walk into the room, she’d look at me and then silently leave. She even avoided meeting my eyes at the dinner table, and frequently requested that she be excused before the meal was over. I knew she was upset, but I didn’t dare ask her about it. I was too afraid that what had happened would happen again. And what kind of man would I be, what kind of respectable mber of the university community, if I were carrying on an affair with my own daughter?

I lay in bed at night and agonized over the gulf that was growing between my daughter and I, feeling powerless to fix it.

Leelee began to act out. She’d go out at night and completely miss curfew; once or twice she didn’t even bother coming home until the next morning. When her mother would speak to her about it, demanding an explanation, Leelee would give her some flip remark and then look at me as if to dare me to say anything. Of course, I said nothing; I was afraid that if I chastised my daughter, she’d throw what we did in my face and my life would be over.

One night my wife was away. She and her girlfriends had been planning a spa weekend, and they were off getting bathed in mud and rubed with vegetable goo and having hot rocks lined up on their backs while listening to elevator music. I’d gone to a football game at the university; usually my daughter went with me to those things, but now, of course, things were different. After the game I went out for a couple beers with some of my colleagues, and eventually headed home.

When I got home the lights were on but the house was quiet. I had expected as much; it was a Saturday night, so both kids were going to be out of the house. I figured I’d stretch out on the couch, flip through the channels for a while, and then head to bed. With nobody in the house and no company except for my own thoughts, my mind unerringly turned towards my daughter…and how I’d ruined the best thing that had ever happened to me by giving in to temptation.

I lay there feeling lonely and sorry for myself until I heard a noise from upstairs. I’d thought the house was empty. I grabed a baseball bat from beside the front door – there’s one next to my side of the bed, as well, just in case we get robed in the night or my wife gets really mad at me – and quietly made my way up the stairs. The upstairs hallway was dark, except for a narrow shaft of light coming from beneath my daughter’s bedroom door.

I approached her door and paused, listening. I heard voices from inside; one female, obviously Leelee, and another, male. The fatherly voice in my head raised the alarm, “A boy? In my daughter’s room?” Then, when I heard what they were saying, that voice was drowned out by another, more primal, shouting “A boy? In MY LOVER’S ROOM?!”

Leelee was saying “No, Tommy, I don’t want to.”

The boy (Tommy, presumably,) responded, “Oh come on, Kimmie, you invite me up to your room when your parents aren’t home and you’re not gonna put out? What the hell are you, some kinda cocktease?”

I opened the door and stood in the doorway, bat in hand, doing my best to look menacing. As pissed off as I was, it wasn’t hard. “What the hell’s going on in here?” I demanded.

My eyes took in the sight of my daughter and some unknown boy next to each other on her bed. He had one hand up her shirt and she was removing the other from her pants. They both looked up at me with that “oh shit, I got caught!” look that kids get when they, well, get caught.

The boy said “Shit, you said your dad wasn’t home!”

“Well I am,” I said before my daughter could respond. “Now who the fuck are you and what the fuck are you doing in my baby’s bedroom?”

He stuttered and stammered an explanation, which I wasn’t having any of. I grabed him by the collar and said “Get your filthy fucking hands off of my little girl, you little shit.” I half-walked, half-dragged him down the stairs and unceremoniously shoved him out the front door. “I ever catch you around my baby again, I’ll beat the ever-loving shit out of you.” Needless to say, he didn’t stick around.

I put the bat down and went back upstairs. Leelee was sitting on her bed, silent and forlorn. When I appeared in her doorway, she looked up at me with empty eyes.

“Honey, “ I began.

“What, Dad?” I was startled. She’d never called me dad, always daddy. “You caught me with a boy. Big deal. Something else I did wrong that you can be mad at me for.”

She turned away from me and my heart crumbled.

“Baby,” I said hoarsely. I wend to the bed and sat down beside her. “Baby girl, I’m not mad at you.” I put my hand on her shoulder and she jerked away from me, keeping her back to me.

“Leelee…”

Her shoulders began to shake silently. I got up and went around to stand in front of her. She tried to turn away again, but I stopped her with a firm hand on her shoulder. I knelt in front of her and turned her to face me. What I saw broke my heart.

Leelee was crying. Tears streamed down her face and her body shook with silent sobs.

Oh my God, I’d made my baby cry.

I whispered “Leelee, honey, sweetheart…”

“What?!” she exclaimed, her voice raw. “What do you want from me? What did I do? What did I do wrong, Daddy?” Her next words tore a ragged, gaping hole in my very soul. “What did I do to make you hate me?” she cried.

My heart crumbled to dust. I wanted to collapse.

“W-what? Hate you? Never, honey, never!”

I put my arms around her and pulled her to me. I hugged my daughter hard, feeling her body trble, her tears soaking my shirt.

“Yes you do, you hate me,” she sobed into my chest.

“No, sweetheart, no, I don’t hate you, I could never hate you.”

“Then why won’t you touch me? Why won’t you hug me?” She pulled away and looked at me accusingly. “Ever since that day, you can’t even stand to be in the same room with me! What did I do, Daddy? Am I that repulsive? Was I that disgusting that you can’t even be near me anymore?”

“No, no honey,” I whispered. I pulled her to me again and stroked her hair. “Baby, that day was…”

She sniffled. “Was what?”

I paused, and weighed my response carefully. I couldn’t let anything get out of hand again…but I couldn’t lie to my little girl who I loved more than life itself. “It was the most incredible day of my life, honey.”

She sniffled again and looked up at me plaintively. “It…it was?”

“Yes, baby,” I said, looking deep into her eyes. Eyes that mesmerized me. They were filled with need, a young girl’s desperate desire to be loved. “That was the most special thing that has ever happened to me, sweetheart. I just…”

“Just what, daddy?”

I sighed. “I just got afraid.”

“Afraid that someone would find out about…what happened?”

“Yes,” I said.

She looked away for a moment. “It would be pretty bad if anyone found out we…were together, wouldn’t it?”

“Yes, it would, sweetheart. And that’s why I acted the way I did. I was so afraid that if anyone saw me being affectionate with you, they’d figure it out.”

She sniffed, and sat there in thought for a while. I just held her. It felt good.

“Nobody would find out, Daddy.”

“I know,” I sighed. “I was just being paranoid.”

“So you don’t…hate me?”

“No,” I said. “I love you, Leelee.”

She smiled a shy little smile. “I love you too, Daddy.” She hugged me then, and I smiled. She clung to me and I held her close, the scent of her perfume filling my nostrils. I dimly became aware of her body pressed against me.

“I love you, Daddy,” she whispered again…and I realized what was about to happen, just as I felt her lips against mine.

I didn’t fight it this time. I simply kissed her back, deeply. I climbed onto the bed, her body molded against me, and enfolded her in my arms. She was wearing a buttondown shirt and a pleated skirt with knee boots, half the buttons on her shirt undone; the rest came open very easily. Beneath was a black lace bra that barely contained her breasts.

“Love me, Daddy,” she breathed in that sexy kitten voice of hers. “Show me how much you love me…”

I couldn’t resist her. I ached for her; my heart ached with love and my cock ached with desire. My lips moved down to her chest, kissing and nibling the swell of her breasts, and she gasped. She reached behind and unclasped her bra, freeing her DD tits to my hands and mouth. I cupped them, squeezing them and guiding her nipples one by one into my mouth. She arched her back and gasped.

I let my hand slide down the length of her curvy body, over her hip, down to her bare thigh. I slowly slid my hand up her thigh, under her skirt, until I felt the lace of her thong. I reached around to cup her luscious ass, squeezing it and pulling her against the aching bulge in my pants. She gasped. Her hips moved slowly, grinding her pussy against my erection.

Her hand began to fumble with my belt. “Daddy,” she moaned, “give it to me, I want you Daddy…”

I kissed her again, feeling her tongue swirling in my mouth. There was no need for foreplay; I was throbing hard and she was wet, wet and ready. I slowly stripped her top and her bra off and pushed her skirt up to her waist, then pulled her thong down over her smooth thighs and tossed it on the floor. She unbuckled my pants and pushed them down, freeing my rock-hard cock.

She lay back on the bed, her eyes gleaming with need as she looked up at me. “Love me, Daddy, make love to me!”

I couldn’t resist her if I wanted to. I placed the tip of my cock against her little pink opening and, with a slow thrust, pushed my way inside. She gasped out loud and tilted her hips upward to take me inside her until I was buried to the hilt in her tight teenage pussy. Her legs closed around my waist, holding me close, keeping me inside her. As if I would even try to get away.

I started moving inside her, thrusting my cock in and out of her steaming hot cunt. Her fingers wound through my hair as she kissed me hard, moaning in her throat. I felt every inch of her pressed against every inch of me as her twat enveloped my throbing shaft, taking me deep inside her.

I pumped away at her pussy, each thrust raising her delicious ass off the bed. She threw her head back and moaned “Yes, Daddy, yesssss, love me, LOVE ME!!! Love your little girl!!!” I leaned in and nibled her neck as she ground her hips into me, fucking my cock with her cunt.

It wasn’t long before she squealed with pleasure and I felt the walls of her pussy clamp down on my cock as an orgasm took her. Her pussy pulsed with ecstasy as she dug her nails into me, holding on tight, whimpering “yes yes yes YES daddy, yes daddy, I love you daddy!!!!!”

I groaned her name as my own orgasm hit, my cock pulsing blast after blast of cum into her little twat. My arms tightened around her in a death grip as I moaned in her ear “Oh baby, daddy loves you…”

Once our orgasms subsided, we lay together on the bed, arms around each other. I watched in rapt fascination as her massive breasts heaved with each deep breath. She turned to me, once again with tears in her eyes. I raised a hand to her face and wiped the tears from her cheeks with a fingertip.

“I love you, Daddy,” she whispered. “Thank you for loving me.”

“I’ll always love you, honey,” I whispered back.

****************

We lay together for a while, our bodies entwined with each other. Before too long, the feeling of her breasts pressing against my chest, her thighs against mine, the heat from her pussy bathing my loins, became too much to bear. My cock began to stiffen again.

She felt it against her thigh. “Daddy?” she whispered playfully.

“Yes honey?”

“Daddy, what’s that?” she said, playing Little Miss Innocent.

“That’s daddy’s dick, baby. It’s getting hard for you.”

She gasped. “For me?”

“Yes, you little minx, for you,” I growled. I wanted her again. And this time, no sweet lovemaking. I had finally discarded the last of my doubts and trepidation and had decided to go all out. My daughter loved me, I loved her, and we wanted each other.

“And you’re gonna get it.”

Before she could reply I rolled her onto her back and was above her. Her eyes went wide, then with a playful smile she spread her legs for me. “Good, because I want it.”

With a hard kiss I shoved my cock back into her pussy. She gasped as I filled her, then arched her back as I started to fuck her. This was no lovemaking, this was no tender expression of deep emotion. This was raw, pure lust. My daughter was fucking hot and I wanted to fuck her, so I fucked her.

She really got into it, tossing her head, making her jet-black hair fan out over the pillow. “Yeah, Daddy, fuck me, fuck your dirty little girl!” That sentence made my cock even harder and I responded by pounding her little cunt with more force. The bed shook with the drilling I was giving her. She threw her head back and cried out as a fast orgasm ripped through her. “Daddy, I wanna ride you, let me ride your cock,” she begged.

In response, I rolled onto my back. With a wicked grin she climbed atop me, straddling me with her slender legs. She slowly lowered her cunt down onto my cock, impaling herself on my pole. She braced herself with her hands on my chest and began to ride me, sliding her pussy up and down my shaft. I reached around and grabed her ass, giving it a smack.

“Yeah, smack my ass, Daddy! I’m a bad girl, fucking my daddy’s cock, spank me and tell me what a naughty little slut I am!”

I was taken aback by Leelee’s naughty streak. I was also extremely turned on. So I obliged. “Yeah, you’re a bad girl alright, fucking your daddy like this. Such a naughty little girl letting Daddy fuck your tight little pussy,” I said as I spanked her.

“Yes, yes, yes!” she cried with each smack. Her cunt massaged my cock as I thrust up into her, her massive tits swaying and bouncing in my face. I reached up and buried my face between them. “You like my tits, Daddy?” she asked teasingly. “You like your daughter’s big titties?”

I looked up at her to see lust burning in her eyes. “I love fucking you, Daddy. I always wanted to fuck you. I used to spy on you fucking Mom and play with my pussy wishing it was me getting your cock,” she said wickedly.

For some reason that turned me on even more. I grabed her hips and started bouncing her up and down on my dick. She held on for dear life, grinding her hips back and forth, until she reared back and literally howled with pleasure. She came hard, her body jerking and spasming, her hips slamming down into me.

I was ready to blow, but I’d already blown a load into her cunt. I wanted to do something dirty to my little girl, this dirty little girl who’d seduced her own father. I pushed her off of me and got up on my knees, taking my cock in my hand. The other hand slid into her hair, wrapping her hair around my fingers, and tilted her head back. She looked up at me with glee as she opened her mouth and sucked the tip of my cock, until I pulled out and with a shout, blasted ropes of thick, hot cum across her beautiful face.

When I was finished I looked down at her licking my cum from her lips. “You came on my face, Daddy,” she said. “God that was HOT!”

“Oh you like that, do you?” I said playfully.

“Oh yeah,” she said. She scooped my jizz from her cheeks and licked it off her fingers. “Can we do that again sometime?”

“You bet we can, baby,” I said. “No more being scared, no more being paranoid. I love you, Leelee, and I want you.”

“I love you too, Daddy. But what will we do if someone finds out?”

“Well, sweetheart,” I said, catching my breath, “we’ll just have to make sure nobody finds out.”

Continue reading Daddy's Little Leelee


friendfinderadult sex

No comments:

Post a Comment