Day in Edinburgh 2

sauna



Mark looked at me in a bewildered way, but cottoned on fast. “Yes,” said Mark, “your wife has a lovely body, you’re a very lucky guy.”


registration adultfinder portugal

“Well I don’t mind if you want to feel her body,” said Tom.


I couldn’t believe my ears, what the hell’s got into Tom?



Tom lay back, closing his eyes. “Are you tired,” I asked. “Just a bit,” said Tom, “This is so relaxing.”



Mark began to finger fuck me again this time pushing three or four fingers into my soaking pussy.


I let out a soft moan.


This time my eyes were closed and my breathing was more laboured.



Unknown to me, Tom had sneaked back from the toilet and had witnessed Mark kissing and fondling me, then had made a noise with his feet so that we could hear him returning. I think he suspected a bit more had happened in the shower s.



Mark was giving my pussy a good seeing to when Tom decided to join in and began squeezing my tits.


“Oh shag me,” I pleaded, “Please somebody, shag me.”



I heard Tom saying, “Its okay,” and then I felt Mark rising up and kneeling in front of me.


I could feel Marks erection against my belly as I opened my legs wide to accommodate his large cock.



Mark pushed his knob end against my pussy lips and with a quick thrust, entered me.


I could feel his whole length pushing up inside of me while at the same time he was gently squeezing my tits.



Leaning down, Mark took each of my erect nipples into his mouth and sucked hard on them making another orgasm flood over me.


Meanwhile, Tom was lying back, slowly stroking his erect cock and watching me getting fucked from a complete stranger.



Mark began to speed up the action and feeling him tense, I pulled his bum hard into me as his hot cum, shot into my pussy. Mark kissed me and pulled out.



Tom was on top of me like a shot, and pushed his hard cock into my pussy.


Tom was over excited as after only two or three strokes, I felt his cum plashing up into my pussy, mingling with my own juices and Marks sperm.



I bent over to suck Toms cock and to taste the mixture of our juices.


While I was sucking Tom, Mark came up to me from behind and began to push his erect cock against my bum hole.



I pushed my bum hard onto his cock, and felt him entering me. The hot water from the Jacuzzi had softened my bum lips and Mark soon has his full length up inside me.



I sucked away on Toms cock while Mark fucked me up the arse. My large tits were slapping Tom in the face with each stroke of Marks cock. Tom grabed them and began to give them a good sucking.



I was moaning in ecstasy when I felt Mark unleash another load of hot cum up inside my bum.


To my surprise, Tom shot a load into my mouth which I greedily swallowed.


Mark withdrew his cock and I took his and Toms in my mouth giving them both a good sucking.



“Let’s try the sauna,” said Tom.


We thanked Mark for giving us a memorable time, and headed for the sauna. (want more?)



No comments:

Post a Comment