Cumming Down the Road

She fucked my ass and made me cum like I have never before in my life.



Hot and sweaty from working a twelve hour shift in a carpet mill, the last thing on my mind was having sex. One look at Becky and I knew what was on her mind. Just looking at her big brown eyes made my pussy tingle. She was not the first woman that I have been with, but she had taken me to places that I had never imagined that I could experience.



“Becky, we just got off of work. Come on, lets just go in and get a shower and go to bed.”


registration adultfriendfinder


She reached over, slowly circling her finger around my nipple, teasing me. She knows me so well. I can have an orgasm just with my tits in her mouth. Becky could make me go crazy, cumming and cumming again.



She moved her hand around my breast, deeply caressing it.



“Ahhhhh, that feels so good. If you keep it up, we are going to have to pull over. I can’t drive and concentrate with you doing this.” I tried to play it off, but I was soaking wet and couldn’t wait to feel her fingers inside of me.



“No, you keep driving.” She said as she grabed my hair and slightly pulled it. She liked to be in control and she definitely had my attention.



She started kissing my neck, sucking a little and biting a little. I like it rough at times and she was eager to take me there.



“Quit teasing me, if you are going to do it, just do it.” I was so ready for it, so ready for her to slide her fingers into my wet pussy. Ready to cum, ready to get home so that we could continue and so that I could taste her. Ah yes, I loved to taste her. I loved to feel my tongue gliding against her warmth, wet pussy. I couldn’t wait to have her eat me also, but the best was doing her. I could get off doing her.



She finally slid her hand down inside my pants, rubing my clit. Circling it, a little fast, a little slow….I was ready to explode.



“Come on baby.”



She put two fingers in me and started pounding me. Fast and hard.



“Oh my God. I’m fixing to cum.” I cried out, trying to keep my eyes on the road and drive. This just stimulated me even more. The danger and the excitement of going down the road and fixing to cum sent me over the edge.



“Ohhh. Ohhhh.. Ohhhhh.“ I was cumming hard. “Ohhhh…don’t stop. Oh my God. Fuck me.” I cried.



“Yeah baby, I’m gonna fuck you. I’m not done with you.” She then took her finger out of my pussy and slid it towards my asshole.



“Be careful, don’t hurt me. I’ve never had it done there.” I was scared but ready for her finger to go in my ass. Ready to experience the sensation I knew was about to come.



“Trust me. You are going to be okay. You’re going to love it.” She said as she slid her finger in my ass. I was tight, but she had already gotten me so worked up and wet that her finger slid in easily.



“Oh baby, that feels good.” She was moving her finger in and out slowly. Curling the tip of her finger, she started going faster.



“I’m going to cum again. Oh my God. Faster. Faster. Oh my God. Fuck me. Do it harder…” I cried out.



At that moment, I started cumming harder than I have ever cum in my life. I saw stars and my ears starting ringing. My nipples were tingling. My pussy was convulsing, and my ass….oh my God, my ass was throbing in spasms that made me feel so good as if I was about to pass out.



Pulling off the road. I cum and cum with her finger in my ass. She wouldn’t stop and I couldn’t do anything except lay there and let her do me. My body was numb. I couldn’t move.



Grinning and kissing me heatedly she says, “Are you okay?”



“I don’t think I can move. What did you do to me? I have never in my life cum like that.”



“That’s why I’m so good and you can’t get away from me. You want me too bad.”



She was so right about that. I couldn’t deny her if I tried. I couldn’t believe my life at that moment. This woman had just made my ass cum. She fucking rocked.



“Let’s go home and get a shower. I am so fucking tired I don’t think I can do another thing…..of course unless you want to finish this up and let me do you.”



Needless to say, I fucked her in the ass with my fingers. I cum again when she was cumming. Ahhhh…this was the life. Finally we got some sleep, passing out after the best night of my life. We would definitely be doing this again soon. Real soon.




No comments:

Post a Comment