Blow Job

Two coworkers realize there need for an oultet in one another mouths.



Tonight was a night to rber. There is this guy who works in housekeeping and he’s not like a gorgeous fellow, but he’s someone who can make me laugh. I enjoy people who don’t let the sexual harassment laws limit their conversations. Since I’m not someone who cares if a guy looks at my ass, or sneaks a peek down my scrub top. Burl is that kind of guy. I’ve caught him several times looking down my scrubs and he’s occasionally passed me in the hallway a bit to close. Close enough that I could feel his cock.


He and I have had several sexual banters in the hall around patients and out on smoke breaks. These little banters over the past few months have turned more into testing grounds for advancement. Testing the parameters between us both.


adultfriendfinder registration tips


Well tonight it changed. He was pulling trash in an empty room and he had two beds in there that had to be cleaned. I walked in after him and told him that our supervisor wanted them washed quickly because we had and admit coming up and the ER was full so he needed to hurry. Which of course this pissed him off cause we were already short staffed and he had five other beds that needed to be cleaned between the ICU, telemetry and the surgical wards. I told him that I would help him but he just looked at me and told me that I could help him but not in that room. I wasn’t sure what he meant at first, and I just replied “I’m available just let me know.” Then I turned around and walked out.



About thirty minutes later he found me in the computer room and asked if I wanted to go smoke with him. I told my co-worker that I would be back in fifteen. Knowing that he was done meant I would have an admit shortly. Which meant I would be tied up, so if I was going to get a smoke I had better go now.



We headed towards the smoking area in the back of the hospital and we both lit a cigarette. I sat on top of the bench and he positioned himself next to me. We chatted about work for a minute and then he asked me if I had ever thought about him in outside of work. I told him that I had. He didn’t say anymore about it. We chatted about other things for a moment and then I felt his hand on my knee. Being the person who I am I quickly stood up and brushed off his advance.



We smoked another cigarette then we went back upstairs. I thought about him for the rest of the night. I couldn’t help it, I thought about his lips, his hands and his cock. All of it gave me butterflies. I went to bed that night and imagined him fingering me. I couldn’t help myself I put my hand in my underwear and rubed myself till I came.



The next evening at work I looked for Burl. I found out from his boss that he had called in. I felt disappointed cause I wanted to see if I could get him to go smoke with me again. To see if maybe this time I could go a bit further. I was off the next day so for my weekend, it was three days before I saw him again.



This time I caught him in the hallway of the ICU and I stopped him. I told him I was taking my lunch break in an hour and that I wanted him to join me. He said he would, I also asked him for his phone number. He asked me why and I told him that I had some texts messages that I thought he would like to see. He gave me his number and then I went into the bathroom.



I pulled down my pants and took a picture of my ass with my thong on. I pulled my pants back up and walked back into the hall. Burl was standing beside the elevator and I sent the picture to him then walked down the stairs to the second floor. Not even five minutes later I got a response from him telling me nice ass. Once I was back on my ward I had call lights going off. So I went off and answered them. When no was looking I went into the nurse bathroom pulled off my pants and underwear then sat on the toilet and spread my legs apart and took another picture of my pussy, then another one with my fingers inside me. I took several more pictures and then I looked at my watch. It was time for lunch. I sent him a final text that told him to meet me at the smoking shelter again.



Once outside he wasn’t there. I went and sat on the bench and waited for a few seconds. I was beginning to get extremely nervous. I kept checking my phone to see if he responded. He didn’t. I was fixing to leave when I finally saw him walk out the door towards the bench. He walked up to me and asked me if I was just being mean or if I was promising him something. I told him to sit on the bench and I unzipped his pants. I pulled out his hard cock and I began to suck.



I wrapped my lips around him and sucked him in deep. Using my hand I stroked with each sucking motion. I glanced up with a mischievous look in my eyes that sent chills through his body. I continued my assault on his rock hard dick and soon he was meeting my strokes with his hips. He grabed my head and fucked my face. He was going so deep I was fighting to breathe and swallow. But I wanted what he wanted so I found a rhythm to swallow and breath.



I felt his body tense and he held my head close on his final stroke. I felt his cock expand and pulse as his cum flooded to the back of my throat. I fought to swallow it all down and some started to leak out the side of my mouth. He finally released my head as I pushed with my hands against his thighs. I cleaned his cock with my mouth and I massaged his shaft with my hand as I watched his body shiver.

" Oh fuck Rachel I don't know what came over me. I have just wanted you to do that for so long." I smiled and told him that on our next lunch break it was his turn.

No comments:

Post a Comment