Charcoal

A little something about longing, but from my twisted mind.


"I'll show you." she said.

Her voice touching the bare walls of the room.

"I'll touch you." she whispered.

Breathing out another promise as her first words shattered into the empty spaces.

The cold floor against my feet.

Warmth spread out through the empty room,

up the cracks of the ceiling and joined me as she put a finger to her lips.

"Shhh!" she commanded.

I was all still, watching her, imagining you

"The walls have ears, they have eyes, they have..."

she went silent for a while. Listening, searching.

I held my breath. Waited for her to continue.

"They have voices, but voices never speak."

She shook her head and sat down on her heels.

In my mind I created charcoal for her to use

her long black hair covered her body, spread out over the floor like a dress around her

she gently stroked the limestone floor with her charcoal

loving you to life just as imperfect as you turned out

and I saw it all. how she put all her love into every inch

<moaning trbling as she loved your toes

almost making cracks in the floor as she shivered forth your nose

Your knees are perfection as she let the charcoal lick away everything she hates with knees

I watched her love you to life and you were perfect

and I watched how she loved you with her own mind

creating your, mounting you, dancing you to be hers and perfect for her

Watched her love you from every cell in her being

and I was at peace and I cried, for your happiness and I watched

and I cried.


mega orgasm - be ready

No comments:

Post a Comment