Girlfriend's Mom

In the back of my mind, I had long noticed something strange about my girlfriend's mother; and as I watched my semen trickle down her face and onto her breasts, I realized what it was: She was trying to steal me away from her own daughter.

That would explain the catty exchanges between them, the lingering sultry glances at the dinner table, and a lot more. It explained why she often decided to forego a towel after her shower when she knew she would have to pass the room I was in, why she "forgot" that I was home when she decided to sunbathe nude last summer... Not that I minded, exactly. I was twenty-three that August and had more spunk than my girlfriend alone could handle, and her mother somehow had
managed to cultivate all the sexiest qualities of a woman her age: a smile that walked the line between sweet and seductive, eyes that promised to keep secrets, and a curvaceous, womanly body. Her brazen sexuality drove Fiona nuts, but to me it was an irresistible lure.

Around Fiona I never let it show, but I had fantasized about her mother many times; every time I saw that round ass sashaying across the living room I had visions of her bent over my bed gasping for breath and screaming my name, even sometimes while having sex with Fiona. She looked so much like her mom, in the face and everywhere else, that it was no stretch to imagine it was Olivia's, and not Fiona's, mouth pleasuring me, Olivia's, and not Fiona's, hips with my hands braced on them... Once we even fucked on her parent's luxurious canopied bed (at my request, naturally), and the whole time I couldn't quit thinking about her mother.

We were staying with her parents this weekend in their mansion in New Mexico. Normally, whenever we visited Fiona's parents, I went to mass with them on Sunday, but today I had stayed back to study for a law exam the next day. From where I was studying in the dining room I could hear the bedroom television. Her mother was watching a taped episode of a soap opera. As a housewife, she didn't have much else to do during the day now that her kids were both in college than perfect her nails and watch soap operas. I had been studying for about an hour and was really getting into my cases when I heard her call out, "Robert, when you have a moment to spare, will you come back here?" I didn't appreciate the distraction, so I put it off for until she called again: "Robert, please come back here. It's important." Exasperated, I put down my pen and walked back to the bedroom.

When I entered the room she was lying on her bed on her side in a pink silk robe, her head propped on her elbow, her coal-black hair falling down her arm. I caught a whiff of her perfume and wondered if she was naked under the robe.

"Yes?" I asked impatiently.

She rolled her eyes, and a slow smile crept across her face: "Don't be like that...You act like you barely even know me. We should be close! You'll be calling me Mom before you know it!"

I sighed. "OK. What can I do for you, Mrs. del Rio?"

"Please; call me Olivia."

"OK. What can I do for you, Olivia?"

"I'm bored. I wanted a diversion." She sat up, drawing herself to the edge of the bed. Her robe had fallen slightly open, revealing her large breasts and the edge of one of her blood-red nipples. She looked up at me demurely, not noticing my staring.

"Wow..." she half-whispered, looking me up and down.

"What?"

"You are looking quite -- muscular... Have you been working
out?"

"Some... I don't get much time to with school and all."

She reached out and ran her hands up and down my stomach through my tank top, absentmindedly gazing at my abs. Her robe had fallen completely open now, and I could see the fringe of her trimmed pubic hair under a glittering belly ring. She began running her nails underneath my jeans, tickling the pubic area just above my cock. I should have told her to stop, but the effect of her nails on my stomach was tantalizing, and I couldn't help but want to see where this would lead. She sort of laughed and smiled when she saw the growing bulge in my pants.

"Well, hey there, vaquero!" she joked, her Spanish accent coming out a bit.

"We shouldn't be doing this, Mrs. del Rio - I mean, Olivia. Fiona and I are
getting married in May."

"How many girls have you been with, Robert?"

"What does that have to do with anything?"

"Was Fiona your first?"

"That's between the two of us!"

"Were you hers?"

"I told you, that's private."

"I just want to know if you have... the requisite experience for the job. That's
all."

She started to unbuckle my belt, but I pushed her hand away and turned to leave. My heart was pounding with adrenaline.

"No, no, don't do that, come here!" She stood up as I started to leave and pulled me back around. Suddenly we were touching, her breasts pressed to my chest. She was several inches shorter than me, and looked up at my eyes as she began whispering: "I'm just so glad... glad you're with my Fiona... glad for you two. She treasures you..." She was whispering almost right in my ear now, and I could feel her breath, hot and sultry: "I know you're exactly what she needs... a big, strong man... someone who can..." She began unbuttoning my shirt: "...protect and defend her..." I put my hand on her chest and pushed her back:

"No ! Olivia, look , you're attractive, very attractive , and as much as I would like to do this, it's just wrong!" "Shhh," she whispered as she slid her hands under my shirt, "It would be wrong not to... After all... It would be a shame..." she cooed as she unzipped my jeans, "...if only one woman got to have this beautiful body."

She slid her hands into my boxers and began fondling my cock. I could feel my resolve weakening, and I knew how this story was going to end. Her hands were warm and soft and felt amazing squeezing my cock. She dropped to her knees and slid my jeans and boxers down to my ankles. My cock flopped out of my pants, half-erect already. She stared at it like a hungry slut for a moment before grabbing it with a small hand and starting to pump it back and forth. It grew in her hands to its full length, until it was long and hard and veiny. I was dying for her to suck me off. She braced herself with one hand on my hip as she squeezed my cock with the other one and licked from the bottom of my shaft all the way up to my head. She licked this way all around my cock several times, until it was shiny with spit. Then she wrapped her glossy pink lips around the head and sucked hard on just the first couple inches. It felt great, but all I wanted to do was fuck her mouth and spunk down her throat. But every time I tried, she stopped me and kept teasing my head.

I could feel all the tension in my body fade away as my senses concentrated on my cock : the hot, moist inside of her mouth sliding up and down my shaft, the gentle bite of her long nails against my shaft, the delicate tickling of her fluttering tongue swirling under and around my head. I felt her start to go deeper and looked back down at her. She was staring me straight in the eyes, watching the surprise on my face as she effortlessly took my whole shaft in her mouth. The only thing showing was my balls and my pubes. I could feel my cock touching the back of her throat, and this time when I started fucking her mouth, she let me. She just held on tight as I mouth-fucked her. Soon her cheeks were turning red and I could tell she was out of breath by the time I stopped. When she pulled back, there was a string of spit trailing from her mouth to my cock.

"Oh!" she cried out, "I wasn't expecting that!" She wrapped her fingers around the glistening shaft and began pumping my cock, squeezing it a little extra at the end of each stroke. With the other hand, she pulled her robe aside and rubbed her pussy in tight little circles. Her bush was shaved into a neat triangular patch and was as dark as her hair. I could see her pubes glistening from her wet pussy.

"Did you enjoy that, baby?" she asked innocently.

"Uh, huh," I groaned.

"Does Fiona suck your cock as good as her mother does?"

"Un, uh..."

Suddenly, she stood up, shrugged her pink silk robe off her body, and lay down on her bed, her elbows propping her up, her legs bent at the knees. My eyes followed her delicate feet up her long silky smooth legs to the wicked curve of her hips and the swollen pink lips of her cunt. I jumped on the bed, pouncing on her and making her giggle. "Well, somebody's a bull , no wonder she likes to fuck you so much , did you know I can hear you come every time you guys go at it upstairs? You've got such a sexy yell. You gonna yell for me?" "You bet." I was rock-hard now, and I figured since my dick had already been in her mouth, it wasn't any more of a transgression to go ahead and fuck her. But I wanted to taste her first.

I put my elbows by her head and kissed her lips delicately, feeling the soft flesh against my own. She kissed me open-mouth, sliding her tongue in just barely until I slid mine in, and then we were kissing passionately. I ran my hands up and down her long legs as we sucked each other's tongues, imagining what those silky legs were going to feel like wrapped around my head. I squeezed her breast in my hand, kissing down her chest and pulling her nipple up to my mouth. Her nipples were the size of silver dollars and absolutely blood-red. They were standing almost an inch tall fully erect. I sucked on them and bit them gently, pulling on the nipple between my teeth. Her back was arched, making her tits look larger and her stomach flatter. She was moaning like a whore, begging me to fuck her, her teeth clenched, her brow furrowed, begging me to come fuck her. Not yet.

I kissed down to her bellybutton and then down farther. I kissed all around her pussy, taking care to never touch it, kissing the insides of her thighs until she was squirming. Then I began licking her pussy in long flat strokes, letting her buck her hips against my mouth. I traced the edges of her lips with my tongue, used the back of my tongue for the smooth surface against her clit... Not five minutes and she was pulling me up toward her, saying, "Oooh... baby, come fuck me now... I'm so wet..." I crawled up to where she was, where she immediately began tongue-kissing me again, flicking her tongue in and out of my mouth like I had done to her pussy.

She wrapped her long legs around my back and pulled my cock to her pussy. I could feel the soft wet flesh guarded by a faintly scratchy mound of pubic hair that teased my head. I put my elbows by her head and began kissing her as I slid into her. She was tight, hot, wet inside : I began thrusting. She rolled her head back and moaned gently, the same erotic moan her daughter used so beguilingly, and pulled me closer with her legs. "Oooh, you're so big... be gentle, I'm begging you..." I felt my cock slide in deeper and deeper as she got wetter. Her pussy was as tight as her daughter's, even after all those years. I was slow and gentle at first, but then she began pulling me in deeper and faster with her hands grabbing my ass. Her cunt was getting wetter and wetter, my cock sliding in and out, in and out, in and out, of those beautiful lips, her legs spread wide and pulled up to her chest. She clutched my back with her hands, dragging those fuck-me nails across my back so hard it hurt. I began thrusting harder and deeper as the pain sank in, and she started screaming.

"Oooh fuck me baby fuck me that's right deeper deeper ooooh fuck fuck fuck oh god oh god fuck me!!" I had my hands under her ass, lifting her off the bed and pulling her into me. The bed was shaking with every thrust when I came. Pound! Cum! Pound! Cum! Pound! Cum! I screamed so loud I thought the neighbors were going to call the police. She held me tight with her long legs and squeezed my cock with her pussy as I kept thrusting, milking every last drop of cum out of me.

Or so I thought. Not five minutes later, as we lay in each other's arms in the sweet afterglow of an incredible fuck, she said: "I want you to fuck me doggystyle." Before I could respond, she pulled out of my arms and knelt down on the bed with her face in the pillow. She was watching me with a twinkle in her eye and wiggling her ass in the air, her pussy dripping a mixture of her own juices and my cum. The bright pink slit of her pussy was calling me, again.

My cock was hard again almost instantly, even though normally it takes at least ten minutes for me to recover. I knelt down beside her and slid my cock in slowly, enjoying the delicate sensations, the way her hot moistness pleasured every part of my cock simultaneously. Her eyes were closed and her eyebrows furrowed dreamily. I started pumping her ass, holding on at her curvy hips. She pumped back, dragging my cock against the walls of her pussy, squeezing and fucking me almost as much as I was fucking her. Her large breasts were swaying back and forth as we fucked, looking larger and perkier because of gravity. I reached around her and squeezed her juicy tits, squeezing and rubbing her nipples with my fingertips. I noticed she didn't moan like when I was on top of her, but whimpered into her pillow, as if the pleasure were too much to bear. As she started to come she began pumping her ass against me violently, and finally convulsed in the throes of her orgasm. I could feel the flood of juices against my cock as she came, running down both our legs. I'd have to come any minute now.

She pulled off suddenly, and whipped around to face me. She grabbed my cock with one hand, still rock-hard and slippery from her juices, and looked me in the eye: "Has Fiona ever let you come on her face? Because I know you've got a huge load just ready to blow, and I want you to cum all over my face... " It was almost like she was interrogating me, holding my cock hostage in her right hand.

"No. No, she hasn't."

"Do you want to? On me, I mean?"

"Mrs. del Rio, I couldn't do that."

"That's not what I asked, Robert. I asked if you wanted to cum on my face. Do
you?"

"Well, yes, but !"

"Well, I wouldn't be much of a mom if I didn't spoil you a little bit, now would I? And trust me, coming on my face is a rare pleasure. So just indulge me."

She motioned for me to stand up, and as soon as I did, she swirled her tongue around my head and plunged her mouth down on my cock half a dozen times, swirling my head each time she came up. A minute of that and I was at my breaking point. I pulled out of her mouth, pointed my cock straight at her face, and let loose. As the first spasm convulsed my dick, a long thick stream of cum
landed on her open mouth, then another on her face, then another on her hair, and another, and another, until all the separate lines ran together and little beads of cum were beginning to drip from her chin. She didn't flinch at all. She just opened her mouth wide, stuck out her tongue, and lapped up as much of my cum as she could. When I had finished, she grabbed my cock and managed to jerk a few more squirts onto her tits. She wrapped her lips around my now super-sensitive cock and sucked me some more, making me wince with pleasure.

"Now, wasn't that nice?" she smiled.

I just groaned. Just as I began to wonder how long we had been going at it, I heard the sound of the screen door at the back of the house open.

"Hi guys, church let out early!" Fiona called from the other end of the house.


Feel Free Online Dating
Free Adult Stories Online
MAX Adult Finder
Adult Friend Finder Online

No comments:

Post a Comment