The Cruise We Will Never Forget


I opened my eyes. Our side of the ship is facing the sun and the light filling our cabin was blinding. I wonder what time it is. My head is pounding as memories of the previous night start to fill my head. Did it all really happen? Of course it did.

My biggest fantasies had been fulfilled. Some that I didn’t even know were fantasies. My husband is lying next to me still asleep. He looks so peaceful and I can’t help but think about the cock he had cumming in his mouth just, wait, what time is it? I look at my watch and its almost noon. I do the math, 6 hours ago. The room still smells of pussy, cock and cum. I notice my husband has some dried cum on the corner of his mouth and I wonder, yep, I do too. I rise out of bed and walk around the room. Memories of positions and places where sex occurred filling my mind. Clothes thrown everywhere. My pussy feels like I got fucked with a freight train, and in all honesty, it did. Kevin’s cock was huge, but I wonder what it would feel like if Lisa hadn’t been licking my pussy better all night.

I need to take a shower and get ready for the day. I have a feeling that my husband is going to feel ashamed about the night before. I know I even feel it a little. Before I get in the shower I move back on the bed. I kiss Christian on the lips and he responds by kissing back. I can still taste Kevin’s cock on his tongue. His eyes look like they’re glued shut as he forces them open. I can tell that his mind is doing the exact same thing mine was a few minutes earlier. Trying to make sense out of all the memories flowing back in. I tell him I love him and I’m going to take a shower.

I walk to the bathroom and my nipples get hard as the open air touches them. At some point I put my panties back on. I wonder when? I start the shower and wait for the water to get to the right temperature before removing my panties and getting in. As I was washing myself, I retrace the entire night. Memory after memory rushing back in as the water clears my head. I loved everything about last night. Then I remember that we have plans with Lisa and Kevin tonight. Wait, would they still want to meet with us. Is Christian going to want to get with them? We’ll just have to see. I dry off and start to do my hair.

As I exit the bathroom, Christian is sitting on the edge of the bed with his hands buried in his face. I ask him if he’s ok. He mumbles something. I move to the side of the bed and ask again. He says he has a headache. I say, “No, I mean, are you OK?” He looks up at me with such a pouty look. I sat down next to him. I tell him I know last night was insane, but don’t feel bad. We talked for a while and I made him feel a lot better about the situation. He went to go take a shower. While he was in the shower I ordered some breakfast stuff from room service.

Our food arrived about the time Christian exited the bathroom. He popped a couple of aspirin in his mouth and gulped it down with orange juice. “You feel better?” I ask. He says that he does but he just doesn’t want me to think badly about him. “Baby, that was the hottest thing I’ve ever seen or done, and I want to do more, so let it go.” Christian sits down and eats his breakfast in silence, thinking I’m sure, about last night. When he is finished he stands up. I notice he has half a hard on. “Christian, I’m looking at how you feel about last night right now. You can’t hide that.” He looks down at the bulge in his pants. He half smiles as he comes up to me and kisses me hard and deep. “I love you,” he says. “I love you too Christian. Now lets go do something.”

We get ready and head out to explore that ship some more. We do some shopping and I pick up a new evening dress. Christian gets a haircut. The marines have him so conditioned that he can’t have any hair on the side of his head. We head back to the cabin to get dressed and ready for the night. When we get there, there is a message flashing on our phone. It was Kevin. He says that after thinking about it, him and Lisa still want to do something tonight if we feel the same. I look at Christian and he nods his approval. I call him a little cocksucker and smile. He disappears to the bathroom. I start thinking this could be fun.

I get on the phone and call back to Kevin and Lisa’s room. Lisa answers the phone. She sounds like nothing happened last night and that is actually a relief. She said that Kevin felt a little ashamed but she helped him through it but he’s ok now. I told her it was the same sort of deal here and we would really like to see them again. Lisa said that would be great, so we agreed to meet them at a certain bar (I cant remember the name) at 8:30 pm. I told her that I really enjoyed last night and she whispered that she did too. “I’ll see you at 8:30 Lisa, alright, bye.” I say as Christian walks out of the bathroom. “Were meeting them at 8:30 so get dressed in your best little cocksucker outfit” I say to Christian with a teasing smile. He tells me to shut up, but he starts getting dressed. Oh, this is going to be fun! I have a thought; Christian is going to feel that huge cock inside of him just like I did.

My husband and I walk into the bar/club at about 8:40. We were running a little late. We see Kevin and Lisa sitting at the bar. They both look so hot. Lisa is wearing a tight little black evening dress and Kevin was wearing a collard grey shirt and Dockers. I was wearing a light blue evening dress and Christian was wearing a red collard button up shirt and Dockers. As we walked up to the bar, my heart pounded. I looked at Christian and he looked nervous as hell. Kevin had 3 empty bear bottles in front of him as he worked on his fourth and Lisa was sipping on some sort of hard drink. We walked up to them with smiles. Christian shook Lisa and Kevin’s hand. I sat to the left of Lisa and Christian sat next to me. Christian ordered 2 beers for himself and 1 for me.

I was talking to Lisa while Christian and Kevin were pretending to listen while they pounded beer after beer. I thought it was pretty funny actually. They barely even looked at each other. I mean, they know what each other’s cum tastes like but they are so nervous. I ask Lisa if she wanted to go out to the dance floor with me. She smiled, grabbed my hand and led me out on the floor. While we were dancing, I started talking to her about the plan I had. I told her that I wanted to see her husband fuck Christian’s ass. She laughed because she said she wants to see Kevin suck cock. She hadn’t thought about the ass thing, but said that is something she would like to see too. I told her that I have been fucking with Christian all day, calling him a cocksucker and such. I told Lisa that I want us to be dominating to the hubbies tonight. Lisa thought that sounded so fun.

We head back to the bar and Christian and Kevin are talking military talk. Unit, training bases they’ve been to, etc. etc. They could talk for hours about this stuff. It’s kind of boring to me and honestly, I just wanted to fuck. I could tell the beer had loosened them up a little, which is good because that’s not all that’s getting loosened up tonight. I order up some shots and we all commence to getting trashed. Lisa and I went to the restroom several times to plot out our night.

Christian and Kevin are getting pretty drunk and Lisa and I decide to make our move. By this point, we have all moved to a booth. When Lisa and I return from the bathroom, Lisa sits on Christian’s lap and I sit on Kevin’s. I whisper to Kevin that I want his cock inside of me and we should go before I loose it. I pull his hand up to my shaved pussy, and guide one of his fingers into my pussy. I pulled on his hand and brought his finger to his mouth. I kissed him while sucking on his finger. I felt his huge cock pushing through his pants. He nodded that it was time. I looked over at Christian and Lisa and they were kissing passionately. I said, “You guys want to jet?” We paid the tab and headed off towards Lis and Kev’s cabin.

We enter their cabin and Kevin asks if anyone wants a beer. We all say “please.” Kevin passes out the beers. I sit on the couch with Christian while Kevin and Lisa sit on the edge of the bed. There is an uncomfortable silence as Lisa and I try to figure out how to start this. Finally, Lisa stands up and says “Well, we came here to do something, so lets do it.” She walks over to Christian and starts to kiss him. I stand up and move to Kevin. I lie back on the bed and pull my dress up. I tell Kevin that I would love for him to eat my pussy. Kevin pulls my panties down and over my knees and buries his “long” tongue in my pussy. I look over and see that Lisa has Christian’s cock out of his pants and is stroking his cock while they kiss.

I tell Kevin to kiss me. He moves up my body and puts his tongue in my mouth. I pull away and move to his ear. I ask him if it felt good when my husband sucked his cock last night. I pulled his cock out his pants while he thought about his answer. I began stroking his hard cock as he moaned “yes.” “Well then, look at your wife stroking his cock, don’t you think she could use some help?” I said. Kevin looked over at his wife and my husband. Lisa was whispering something in his ear while she stroked his cock. I saw Christian’s head nod in approval. Lisa looked over at Kevin and motioned him over.

Kevin moved to the couch and sat next to Christian. Lisa got on her knees and began to lick Christian’s cock from the base to the head. She reached up to Kevin’s neck and pulled him down. Kevin began to lick the side of Christian’s cock. Then he took his cock into his mouth. Lisa told Kevin to be a good cocksucker, just like he was. Kevin had his eyes closed and was moving expertly over Christian’s cock. Lisa whispered to Kevin that now he was a true cocksucker. Lisa moved over to the bed and kissed me. I couldn’t wait to taste her pussy.

I pulled off her dress as she helped me with mine. She laid flat on her back and I slipped a finger into her sopping wet hot pussy. I looked over and saw my husbands hands on the back of Kevin’s head as Kevin sucked his cock. I licked and sucked on Lisa’s tits while I banged her with two fingers. I kissed her body as I moved to her pussy. I ran my tongue over her clit as I wiggled my fingers around. I found her g-spot and I sucked her clit into my mouth. I guess I was doing it right because she grabbed the back of my head and ground her pussy against my mouth. She began to shake and shutter while moaning loudly. I felt her cumming and I tried to drink as much of her sweet juice as I could. Her hot pussy tasted so good.

I’m holding on to Lisa’s tits and I look over at the boys. It looks like Christian is about to cum. I jump up and move to their side. I tell them to stop. I say that if they want to have a good night, they need to do what we say. Christian just stares at me with an annoyed look and Kevin looks over at Lisa. Lisa looks at Kevin and as serious as I’ve ever seen her, says “Yeah.” Kevin says ok and Christian nods in agreement to me. I tell Christian to stand up. I tell him that if he wants to cum, he can, but the night isn’t over until the morning. He agrees. Lisa asks Kevin if he likes sucking Christian’s cock. Kevin says he does. “Do you want to taste his cum from the source?” Kevin nods his head yes. “Than go on,” Lisa says.

Kevin gets high on his knees and starts pumping Christian’s cock into his mouth. Lisa moves to the right of Kevin as I move to the left. Lis tells Kevin to put his hands on Christian’s ass. He does what he is told. A few seconds later, he starts pulling Christian’s towards him. Christian basically begins to fuck Kevin’s mouth. The sight of my husbands cock in another mans mouth is driving me nuts. I tell Kevin to press one of his fingers against Christian’s asshole and he does. I tell him to move it around and try and slip it in. I use one of my hands to help spread his cheeks. I move my fingers back there and feel that Kevin has his index finger in my hubby’s ass at least half way. I know this will make Christian cum. I cup Christian’s balls and start rolling them. I can tell by how tight they are that he is close. I whisper to Kevin that he should moan around Christian’s cock.

Kevin starts to moan as his wife pushes his head down hard on Christian’s cock. Christian lets his head drop back as he pushes his hips forward. Kevin’s finger gets squeezed hard as Christian erupts a huge load of cum into Kev’s mouth. Lisa moaned at the sight of her husband getting stream after stream of hot cum pumped into his mouth. I just couldn’t fucking believe it. I was about to cum just watching it. Cum escaped from the corners of Kevin’s mouth as he gagged a little. Lisa and I managed to catch the escaping jizz with our tongues. Kevin held Christian’s cock in his mouth while he attempted to get all his cum down his throat. Lisa told her husband that she was proud of him and he’ll get a little cocksucker award in a second.

Kevin stands up and kisses Lisa sharing his cum coated tongue with her. She grabs his hard cock and drops to her knees. As Lisa starts to suck Kevin’s cock, I stand up and kiss Christian. He says something about how tired he is and I tell him to “Shut the fuck up, the night has just begun. I only let you cum because you promised not to do that!” He said ok as I kissed him with the cum I had in my mouth. Lisa says that we should all move to the bed. As we do I grab a bottle of KY out of my purse?

I tell Christian to get on his hands and knees. He has done this for me plenty of times, but now he is going to get the real thing. I can tell he is not in to it because he just came. I told him to do it now. He did. Lisa told Kevin that I really wanted to see that huge cock deep inside my husband. Lisa also said that you don’t have a choice, because there is no other way he was going to cum. I nodded over at Lisa and she moved in front of Christian offering her pussy. Christian leaned down and started to lick her pussy. I poured KY all over Kevin’s massive cock and began to stroke it with one had while I banged and spread Christian’s asshole with the other. I told Kevin to close his eyes.

I put Kevin’s hands on Christian’s ass and I guide Kevin’s cock up to his asshole. Lisa is already moaning from my husband’s expert pussy eating ability. As Kevin’s head pushes against Christian’s asshole, I notice my hubbies cock is already getting hard again. Kevin starts pushing slowly in and out, working his 9-inch cock into my husband’s ass. I thought I would die I felt like cumming so bad. I needed a better view so I moved underneath them and started licking the base of Kevin’s shaft. He is starting to move faster and faster. I notice he his going balls deep. My husband is moaning against Lisa’s pussy. I look up and see that Christian is so fucking hard. “Does that huge cock feel good baby” I yell. Christian moans in approval. I lick all the way from Kevin’s balls, up his shaft to Christian’s balls and up his shaft. Pre-cum was leaking from his cock.

I can’t believe I was watching this. Kevin was fucking my husband with his huge cock while he ate Lisa. I moved up and kissed Lisa. I told her I wanted to try something and I needed her to move. We re-positioned ourselves so that my pussy lay right below Christian’s dick. I told Christian to fuck me. Christian lowered his hips down to put his cock in me and Kevin’s cock followed. Christian and Kevin’s pace adapted to my pussy getting fucked. Every time Kevin pushed his cock into Christian’s ass, Christian pushed into my pussy. I told Lisa to sit on my face.

So there I was, Lisa sitting on my face grinding her pussy into my face. My husband’s cock buried in me while her husbands cock is buried in him. This is the hottest fucking think I’ve ever done. Christian was moaning and I think he was going to cum again. I guess Kevin was good at holding off. I hear Lisa tell Christian to cum. Christian moaned louder and louder. I guess the hard cock in his ass, his cock in hot pussy, and watching his wife eat pussy was to much. I felt him push into me hard and I felt cum starting to fill me. As I moaned, Lisa started to spasm on my face. I think when Christian was coming, his ass squeezed Kevin’s cock so hard it set Kevin off. Kevin pushed deep inside Christian and filled him with shot after shot of hot cum.

Kevin pulled out of Christian and laid down. Christian pulled out of me and layed next to him. Both the boys were out of breath. Lisa dropped down and started eating my cum filled pussy. Now we were 69’n. I don’t know how long we were going at it, but after I came three times and Lisa had cum about 4 times, we pulled apart. Christian and Kevin are passed out butt naked right next to us. Kevin is on his back and still had a little cum leaking from his cock. Christian was on his side and he had cum leaking from his ass.

“Do you want to let them sleep?” I asked Lisa. She said, “Yeah, fuck it.” We started kissing and tasting each other’s pussy on our mouths. We held each other and passionately kissed until we fell asleep in each other’s arms.

I wake up. It’s still dark in the room and Lisa’s head is lying on my shoulder. I look over and don’t see Kevin or Christian. I hear the shower going. I move to the right being careful not to wake up Lisa. I slowly open the bathroom door. I looked over at the bathtub and I couldn’t believe what I was seeing. With Christian on the bottom, him and Kevin were laying in the bathtub 69’n with hot water sprinkling over them. On their own, they were sucking each other off.

They didn’t hear me enter the room, so I turned around and went back to the bed. I woke up Lisa, and told her to be quite. I led her to the bathroom. As she rubbed her eyes, I don’t think she could believe what she was seeing. Both Kevin and Christians eyes were closed but they were sucking each other’s cock like they had been doing it their whole lives. Lisa was just as shocked as I was. Lisa walked out and immediately returned with a video camera. Just in time too. I don’t know how long the boys have been at it, but they both were moving like they were going to cum. Christian went off first. Kevin pulled Christians cock into his mouth as Christian filled is mouth with cum. I guess his mouth filled with hot boy juice set him off because he pushed down on Christians face. Christian gagged on his cumming cock.

They opened their eyes and started to get up. As they did, they saw us. Both of us with big smiles and Lisa with a video camera. Lisa said, “I have both you cock suckers on film and your mine!” I moved up to Christian and kissed him tasting Kevin’s salty cum. Then I told him we have 4 more days, what else can I get you to do. I laughed as Lisa moved up to Kevin and told him “You’re my new little cock sucker, and I have proof. Your mine, so you do everything I say from now on, or this video gets sent to your commander.” She kisses Kevin tasting my husband’s cum. Yummy she says, going to be a good day.


Feel Free Online Dating
Free Adult Stories Online
MAX Adult Finder
Adult Friend Finder Online

No comments:

Post a Comment