Secrets Shared

The story of Chloe continues with sexy confessions. Makes sense by itself though.






We have an understanding now, we're at that nice stage where we don't need to say much to know what the other one is thinking. When Chloe opens her front door we just say "hi" and smile and look at each other for a few moments.

Chloe likes what she sees, her little blonde white girl all dressed up to please her in a tiny short mini dress and heels. I look sexy and slutty and she loves that. She doesn't so much as invite me into her apartment as drag me in, she can't wait to get her hands on me and kiss me.

I love kissing Chloe, although really it feels like she's kissing me, her luscious large lips covering mine and her tongue ever present in my mouth. She keeps pressing forward and I always seem to end up with my back against the wall, looking up at her and almost straining my jaw to open my mouth as wide as she wants me to.

We break off for a moment to admire each other once more, I'm still as fascinated by her beauty as I was the first time I saw her. I've never seen anyone as black as Chloe is, she's like black onyx, the deepest shade of black there is. I can't look at her for long without needing to touch her lovely skin and have her kiss me again.

She feels the same attraction towards me, she loves stroking my pale face and playing with my blonde hair. We both giggle a little because we've realised we've hardly said anything yet, we still don't, we lean towards each other to commence another long dreamy kiss, her tongue in my mouth again.

Our kissing is magical and as our lips are engaged her hands pull up my dress to greet my body. There isn't much fabric in her way, I'm dressed to be easy for her like we both want me to be. She fondles and caresses my breasts, frees each one from my bra cups and gently squeezes both nipples in turn. Her hands are all over me and all the while our long kiss is maintained and unbroken.

Her hand moves inside my panties to have me as I'm held to the wall, her tongue circling in my mouth in time with the fingers she has up my wet gift to her. I've only just arrived and she's ravishing me already. Chloe feels that I'm hers now to do as she likes with and I am, I want her to take liberties with me and my body.

"Hello lover," she says, finally breaking our kiss and our silence.

"Hello princess," is my response.

"You feel so nice," she says, still gently fingering my pussy.

"So do you," and I part my legs a little more for her.

"I love your dress," she tells me, "I love you looking so sexy and slutty."

"I'm being a slut just for you."

Me saying I'm her slut excites all the more. She has me harder. I rest my head against her as I feel another of her black fingers move inside me. I make little squeals as she forces and twists deeper, my wet pussy so alive and delighting in her touch. I'm close to cumming so soon as she reclaims me but then she stops, withdraws her fingers and offers them to my mouth.

Chloe has me sucking and licking my own wetness off her hand. She smiles as she watches me making an erotic display with my tongue. I'm her white girl, her lover and I'm here to please and pleasure her any way I can. When she's satisfied with my efforts at cleaning her fingers she takes my arm to lead me further into her home.

I've never been in her apartment before, it's one of those warehouse conversions with high ceilings and a solid oak floor. Except for the bathroom it's all one huge long room, a metal kitchen at one end and her inviting bed at the other.

Everything in the place looks expensive and trendy, all very minimal with just the essentials of modern furniture scattered here and there. Chloe knows I'm eager to explore, I want to see for myself the sort of possessions she likes to have around her. Already I've spotted a few exciting things and Chloe settles herself in her leather sofa to watch my little tour of her own private world.

There's something crying out for attention, a collection of black and white erotic photographs hung haphazardly together on one section of wall. The models are all white women either naked or very nearly so and some of the poses are quite explicit but still very tasteful.

I recognise a few, Helmut Newton's work I think, I know one is for sure and to my mind the one I like best is the least explicit of all. It's of two girls in a swanky apartment, a girl in a trouser suit standing with her arm around the neck of another girl and kissing her.

The photo is full of eroticism, the girl in the trouser suit has nothing on under her jacket and there's a teasing hint of her small breasts being revealed. The old painting on the wall behind them is very sexy as well, but you have to look a lot closer to appreciate it.

The real appeal of this photograph is much more obvious. It's the fact that the girl being held and kissed is standing stark naked except for her heels. Her bum and one breast are almost in profile and nicely exposed. There's all sorts of connotations you can put to the two girls' relationship, I see the naked girl as a submissive, a possession like the other objects in the room.

"That's my favorite as well," Chloe tells me.

"It's wonderful."

"Mannequins, Quai d'Orsay," she informs me."

"Helmut Newton right?" and she confirms my little piece of knowledge.

"Be perfect if the naked girl was blonde and the other one black," she says.

"You can't have everything Chloe."

"Yes I can, take your clothes off."

I smile at her and happily obey her instruction, enjoying the inspiration we share from the photograph. She watches intently as I pull off my dress and let it drop to the floor, followed by my underwear piece by piece until I'm standing naked before her except for my heels.

She comes over to me and wraps an arm around my neck, fondles and strokes me. She turns me around and bends me over, runs her hand between my bum cheeks to feel my asshole and pussy. She walks around me and feels my breasts as she straightens me back up again. Her lips meet mine as we kiss like the girls in the photograph.

"See, I can have everything," she says, and returns to her seat.

It's one thing to be told you're beautiful by your lover, every girl likes that, but to know you're a fantasy come true for them is something else. She makes me feel like I'm a work of art myself the way that she fondles and looks at me, her adoring eyes never straying from my lily white body.

The photograph is no longer merely an image for Chloe to aspire to. For both of us in this moment of time it's become real. I love being naked for her, I'm so flattered by knowing I'm her dream come true. I'm the blonde white girl she's always wanted and now finally she has one and can do as she wants with her.

I ask her if I can look around some more and she nods. She sits watching my every step as I click around the place all nude but still in my heels. All the time I feel like one of the girls in her photographs, I do my wiggly walk to tease and tempt her as I move from one object of interest to another, saving the best looking thing until last.

"What's this?" I ask her, picking up the smooth black wooden phallus off a side table.

"It's an African fertility symbol," she tells me.

"It's a huge dildo," my hand is nowhere near to closing around the massive black cock.

"It's not meant to be a sex toy."

"Be quite a challenge for a girl."

"It's supposed to be stuck in the ground."

I walk up to where Chloe is sitting, still holding the big phallus in my hand. I kneel between her legs and she spreads herself a little more for me. We're sharing a silent and inevitable moment again as I push up her dress to reveal her naked black pussy, Chloe hasn't bothered with wearing panties.

I know she's needy to cum, she has been from the moment I arrived. My black girl's a very sexual being and she'll be wanting many orgasms before she's sated tonight. I feel I belong between her legs, we both do, it's my role as her lover to worship her black pussy with my mouth. As I go down on her I give her a nice little surprise by telling her:

"I can stay all night and all day tomorrow as well."

"Really, that's brilliant."

"You can keep me naked if you like."

I begin to kiss and lick Chloe's beautiful black cunt, give myself to her by pressing my face to her clit and labia. She wants to cum with my tongue and lips on her. It'll take just a few seconds for her first climax, my ebony darling is already so wet and aroused, pushing herself up to meet my mouth as I pleasure her.

She clutches my head and forces me ever closer to her, she has me licking deep up her pussy with my tongue. I let her writhe and grind against my face as she uses me to cum, a sweet gentle orgasm rippling through her as her body dissolves beneath me. As she relaxes I keep on kissing and licking her, I love licking her, I love her black pussy.

I know what she's thinking as she continues to enjoy my intimate loving. She's imagining and planning what she can do with me now she knows she has me for longer. Best of all we can sleep and wake up together, make slow gentle love in the morning. We both love that and it's what we miss most with having to part so soon at every meeting.

"You're so submissive aren't you?" she says as I keep on loving her pussy with my mouth.

"For you I am," I reply.

"Don't you ever take charge?"

"Only with my sister," and I drop my secret bombshell on her.

"What?"

Chloe knows I have a sister, I've already told her how wonderful she is and how much we love each other. I'm not really sure why, but I have an overwhelming urge to tell Chloe just how very strong the love between my sister and I really is. Perhaps I need to, I need to confess it to someone because I never can. My husband knows but I want to tell a woman, a girl like Chloe whom I love and trust and I feel sure will understand.

It all pours out of me, how my sister and I made love and how beautiful it was. I tell her everything and make no attempt to play down the passion my sister and I sometimes share with each other. I know I've shocked her but I go on to confess how kinky we can be, me bossing my sister around and loving her and using her in every possible way imaginable.

Chloe listens in silence and I think I've gone too far, there's only one thing I can say to redeem myself. I tell her if my sister and I hadn't made love then I wouldn't be here now kneeling naked pleasing my black girl lover. I try and explain that making love to my sister opened my eyes to the joy of loving and making love to other women.

I kiss and lick at her pussy again and she strokes my head as I do so. I'm pleased I've told her what I have, I can only be honest with those I love, I hate having secret lives and deceit. But the connection between us seems lost, I don't know what she's thinking anymore.

"I'm so sorry Chloe, do you hate me? Should I go?"

She says nothing at first, simply presses my face to her pussy once more. She gives a little sigh as she writhes beneath me, whatever her reaction is it's not going to be horrible, she hasn't lashed out in anger and hit me or anything. I did think she might.

"You didn't have to tell me that," she says after she's thought for a while.

"You could have kept it secret."

"I want to tell you everything, because I love you and trust you."

"Thank you," she says.

"You don't hate me then? Don't want me to go?" I ask her.

"No because..."

"Because what Chloe?"

"I have a secret like yours," she replies.

"What do you mean?"

"My brother," she says.

I keep my face between her legs as I wait for her to explain, I love Chloe, I love everything about her. I know full well we won't last forever but I'm nowhere near ready to give her up. There's nothing she can tell me that'll make me dislike her.

"We shared a small chalet on holiday," she tells me.

"I walked into his room after he'd just had a shower."

"He looked so perfect and his cock was..."

Chloe's a real lady, she can't talk about sex as easily as I can and this is a very difficult story for her to tell. I'm not going to press her though, I'll wait patiently in silence until she's ready. I'll keep kissing and licking her pussy to show I still love her no matter what she reveals.

"His cock was kind of hard but not quite."

"He saw me looking at it and as I looked it got harder and harder and I..."

Oh my dear darling Chloe, what a secret she's about to confess to me. A secret she'll never have told, I can guess what's to follow and the image I have in my head is arousing not shocking me. I can picture her brother's beautiful black cock, throbing hard and tempting her so.

"I wanted to touch him, touch his cock and feel it's size and it's hardness."

"Steffanie?"

"Yes Chloe?"

"I sucked it Steffanie, I sucked my brother's cock and I..."

"It's ok Chloe, you can tell me."

"I loved it, it was wonderful, the taste of him, his raw sexual power."

"Go on," I say to her and by Christ I'm so turned on.

"He loved it too. We couldn't stop, I kept sucking him until he..."

"Until he came in your mouth?"

"Yes."

I feel her whole body relax as she says that one simple word. I don't say anything, I just squeeze both her thighs as a signal to show her I'm so flattered and honoured that she's shared this secret with me. I don't speak as I know she still has more to say.

"I sucked him every night, every chance we got he had me sucking him."

"He came to expect it, to demand it and I never said no."

"Because you wanted to suck him?"

"Yes."

She goes silent again and I know the climax is coming, an apt phrase in the circumstances. He must have fucked her but this is the hardest confession of all for her to make. Her silence is so long I begin to doubt if she can ever bring herself to say it, but I think she needs to.

"And one night he wanted more, he came to my room and he fucked me."

"I loved that even more, I loved having his cock inside me."

There Chloe you've said it, that wasn't so bad. She knows I'll never tell anyone, well maybe my sister but Chloe will understand that my sister is sort of in on this too in a strange kind of way. The four of us are now in a pact, Chloe, her brother and me and my sister. Her brother and my sister just don't know it yet.

I think Chloe's relieved to have confessed to me, and even more relieved that I haven't gone all judgmental on her. She pulls and drags me up to her to kiss me, we're both so aroused with each others' stories and the memories we've both rekindled in front of our lover.

"With your sister," she says, and the image of two blonde white girls making love must be perfection for her.

"With your brother," I reply, and the image in my head is just as exciting. Two beautiful black siblings sharing their love and desire for one another. Her brother's glorious black cock in my lover's mouth, him fucking her, their jet black skins pressed together in a fevered hungry passion.

We're going crazy, clumsily groping and grabing at each other, struggling to do something to each other that can release the full power of our lust. Nothing is strong enough, we end up on the floor and the only thing close to satisfaction is kissing, passionate kissing with our mouths locked together, our tongues fighting themselves for each others' mouth.

Chloe's so much stronger than me, she has me pinned down, she wants to have me as hard as she can. She pulls her dress off and I reach for her nipples, squeeze her big black teats between my fingers. It must hurt her but she's so turned on she's oblivious to any pain, if anything she's aroused all the more.

She pulls my legs wide apart, her hand takes my cunt and she fucks my sloppy wet hole with her fingers. It's not enough, she wants me hard fucked so she reaches for the massive black phallus and presses the tip to my pussy. It's too big, it's far too big but she keeps pressing it harder against me.

"Oh God Chloe no, please no."

"Do as I say, keep your legs open."

She presses harder, and I feel my cunt forced to spread and yield to this monster, I'm hurting and burning as I'm slowly penetrated by a huge African wooden cock. She fucks just the tip of the phallus inside me, sinking deeper and deeper with each thrust. It's too much, it's too painful and I'm going to have to ask her to spare me.

"Oh stop Chloe stop."

"It's fine, you're taking it, trust me."

She stops fucking me for a moment with her sexual weapon but she keeps it inside me. I'm breathing so hard, panting and gasping as my cunt burns like she's on fire. But I am taking it, the pain is subsiding and as my fear is fading I begin to calm down and relax. I see her brother's big black cock in my mind. I want it, I want to get fucked by black African cock and I'm hungry for it now.

Chloe's watching me closely, she loves me, she can read my mind and gently eases deeper with the phallus knowing I'm ready and wanting. There's a joy now as she has me, a need between my legs and I'm writhing as pain turns to pleasure with my lover mercifully taking me.

"I can have everything I want, rber?" my black Mistress reminds me.

"Oh yes Chloe, fuck me."

I've never been fucked so hard or by anything so big as that massive phallus she shoves up my cunt. Chloe having her white slut with that enormous fertility cock on the floor of her apartment. I take nowhere near the full length, but it's girth is filling and stretching my vagina and she's thrusting it back and forth as she pushes my limits.

I'm muttering and whimpering and holding both arms outstretched to her, I want to be held as she fucks me. She takes one of my hands and squeezes it tight as she pushes the big cock ever deeper inside me. My black girl wants me hard, to force me to fully reveal just how much of a whore I am for her.

"You love it don't you my slut?"

"Oh yes... oh yes."

"Big black cock up your cunt."

"Oh God Chloe yes."

She fucks me faster and faster and it's too much, she hits my limit and my whole body seems to go into spasm, I think she's damaged me at first so strong is the first wave of orgasm surging from the very depths of my cunt. I can't believe the intensity and I'm clasping on to Chloe's hand for what seems like dear life.

"Oh my baby," she says as she watches me cumming forever beneath her.

I grab at the arm with which she's holding the phallus, she has to stop now, I really can't take anymore. Just gently fuck me please Chloe as you slowly withdraw it, every nerve at the mouth of my pussy is electric and tingling as each inch of the polished smooth wood slides back out of me.

"Now I've really fucked my white girl," and I can only smile and nod at her.

"I could fuck you again with it harder, I could rape you with it."

"Please don't Chloe."

"You couldn't stop me," and she's right I couldn't.

She's enjoying the physical superiority she has over me, toying with me. I sort of like it but at the same time I don't. Chloe's so excited, her adrenaline pumping and I'm not sure how far she'll go. If she fucked me as hard and as deep as she could with it I really do think she'd hurt me.

"Are you scared of me Steffanie?" and she's sliding the cock back in me again.

"A little bit Chloe."

"Do you think I'd like to hurt you?"

"Please Chloe, please don't hurt me."

"Let's see shall we?" and she's fucking me once more.

But I can soon tell her intentions, it's in her eyes, our connection is at full strength again. She's not going to hurt me she's only going to have me gently this time and I'm even more aroused now. I quite liked being scared of her for a moment back then, just a little bit scared, feeling just a little bit bullied, not enough to cry tears or genuinely beg for my safety but enough to realise my place.

We're in new territory now, we share such close secrets and Chloe's taken possession of me a whole lot more. I am being dominated by her but I find that makes her all the more sexy, she might want to control me but I know she'd fight like a lioness to protect me. I wouldn't want to be in the shoes of anyone who had to face the full wrath of Chloe.

After she's made me cum again for her we go and lay on her bed. We're side by side facing each other as we enjoy the very gentlest of love making for a while. As we kiss and caress we talk some more about my sister and her brother, she tells me I must meet him when he gets back from Africa in a few weeks time. My mind's in a whirl imagining how that little meeting might end up.

Chloe could meet my sister a whole lot sooner, she could meet her as soon as tomorrow. I tell her my sister wants to go the beach if the weather's nice and sunny. The three of us could all go together if Chloe likes.

"Will your sister like me, does she like black girls?"

"She will if I tell her to," but I'm only joking and Chloe knows it.

"Of course she'll like you and you'll like her."

"Won't you be jealous if we fancy each other?"

"You will fancy each other, but we never get jealous."

"How come?"

"We know what to do if we want the same thing."

"What's that then?"

"We share Chloe, we share."

And I've never seen such a big smile on Chloe's face.



steffanie xxx






mega orgasm - be ready

No comments:

Post a Comment