Flight 69

A dreaded flight turns out to be a heavenly one.



I wasn’t looking forward to the flight. I am not really a fan of flying and even though this was a private jet from the company, it did not make much of a difference to how I was feeling at that particular moment. I was about to bark on yet another business trip that would take me away for another weekend that I so badly wanted off just so I could relax for a change.


guide for sex finders in melbourne


I got out of the car and stepped out onto the tarmac and made my way to the jet that waited to carry me on a four-hour flight.


“Well, at least I get to fly in style,” I laughed to myself.


I entered the aircraft and saw her sitting on one of the luxurious chairs within the cabin. Clara was my boss’ daughter. Young at 25 years old she was ambitious, successful, confident and playful. To me she seemed to be an apparition of perfection. Though we work well together I couldn’t help but feel a bit intimidated around her at times. After all, she was my superior that I reported to.


“OK, daddy, we will see you in about 4 hours, ok? James just arrived so we will be leaving shortly.”


She spoke sweetly to her father.


“Yes, I love you too!” She looked at me and smiled.


Clad in a stylishly tasteful gray outfit with light pink pinstripes, made with a successful female entrepreneur in mind, Clara looked absolutely sharp. Underneath she wore a pink blouse that added a beautiful highlight to the aura that surrounded her. Her heels were off, lying in the aisle beside her chair.


I hung up my jacket and sat across from her and looked out the window as she closed her phone.


“Can’t wait to be rid of this thing for a few hours!” she quipped, tossing her cell phone into the empty seat beside her.


We spoke for a bit until the plane lifted into the air to begin our four-hour trek. Our conversation did not at all focus on the trip, the business, the agenda, nothing to do with work, but us, our lives, our interests, our passions. I got the sense from her that she was not looking forward to this trip much at all either.


Clara looked thoughtfully out the window at the passing clouds underneath. A slight smile appeared upon her cute face.


“What are you thinking?” I asked her, taking a sip from some well deserved hard liquor.


She looked at me askance, still smiling, more devilishly now, slightly biting her finger at the same time.


“You.”


I looked at her. I could feel a smile form on my face as well, but more than that I began to feel an all too familiar swelling between my legs.


Clara swiveled her chair and faced me, uncrossed her legs and opened them up. She reached down between her legs and began to rub her pussy. The look on her face said it all. With hungry eyes she looked down at my crotch, seeing the massive bulge in my pants.


“I wonder what we should do to fill the time?” she teased.


I shrugged my shoulders.


“Let’s forget that this is my daddy’s plane, where multi-million euro deals are made, and let’s pretend for a moment that I am not your superior. I want you to touch me. I want you to tease me. I want you to feel me. I want you to fuck me and take advantage of me.”


Her words were like a sexual venom that seeped into the core of my deep desires for her. Like a build up of repressed fantasies for her, they were all at once released as I got up from my chair and slowly made my way toward where she was sitting.


Clara moaned as I approached. I stood behind the chair she was sitting on and delicately removed her jacket from her body and put my cheek against her face. Her face was soft to the touch. The scent of her perfume was overwhelming and I kissed her passionately. Our tongues met as one as I let my hands move down to her ample breasts and squeezed them. She arched her back in agreement and turned her head to let out expressions of pleasure.


“Mmmmm. I have been wanting that so badly,” she confessed.


I whispered into her ear. “Let me tell you what I am going to do to you… after this I will remove those pants from your body and lick and eat your pussy…would you like me to do that?” I asked mischievously.


She nodded in agreement.


“ Once I make sure you are satisfied I will let you peel away my clothes and play with what I give you.”


“Ooooh,” Clara said dreamily.


I could already feel my pre-cum leak out.


“And then I will probe you deeply, I will slide myself into you and ravish you. I will give you what you want, what you have dreamed of and thought of for so long. I will make you scream and beg for more and make you cum like you never have before.”


I positioned myself in front of her. She reached for my cock with her feet. I took her by her ankles and shook my head at her playfully.


“Not yet,” I scolded.


She lightheartedly pouted back.


Lifting both her legs up together, I ran my fingers down her legs to her ass. Squeezing and feeling the tightness of it, enjoying the sensation and looking forward to soon touching her nakedness. I peeled away her pants, revealing her soaked thong and legs that seemed to go on forever. I parted her legs slightly and began to kiss them. For the first time I saw a simple tattoo on her right ankle of a dove and pressed my lips against it and slowly made my way down, gently kissing each leg, with my hands leading the way lower and lower. Getting on my knees, I was centimeters away from her eager cunt. Ever so slightly I planted an erotic kiss on her pussy lips that I could somewhat see through her wet panties. I could smell her perfectly. She squirmed in her seat. She wanted more.


“Please don’t stop…”she begged.


I loved to hear those sweet whimperings roll off her tongue.


But I did stop. I feverishly took off her blouse and unclasped her bra. I buried my face in her tits and squeezed them both in my hands as I swirled my tongue around each hardened nipple, pinching them alternatively, all the while driving her deeper and deeper into her passionate lust.


Satisfied, I made my way back down to her pussy. Zealously, I attacked her cunt with my tongue, licking her excitedly through her thong, causing her to moan and beg and slowly grind her hips in keen excitement.


I reached down and felt the hardness of my cock. I was anxious to give it to her. Continuing to make her ready, I skillfully slid my tongue under her underwear and touched her vagina. It sent shots of pleasure though her body as she now loudly responded to my touches.


“Fuck me”, she managed to say softly. “I want you in me so bad.”


I must admit it was nice for me to see Clara, someone whom I see as confident and always in control, become like clay in my hands. This is how she wanted it to be.


I finally removed her of her thong, which imprisoned her cunt. Unremittingly I began to lick her once again. I sucked the juices out of her sweet little pink as I finger fucked her and toyed with her clit and fed upon her moist snatch. She melted into her seat, wrapping her lean legs around my body, pulling me closer, entrapping me in a place I did not want to escape from. Like a banquet, I feasted myself on the endless supply of her slot, causing her to reach her climax, which we both enjoyed.


“You want a taste of yourself?” I asked her.


Clara nodded her head, trying to catch her breath. I stood up and with her legs again she pulled me toward her. She wasted no time in taking off my pants as I took of my own shirt. Falling to the floor of the plane, I stood before her, naked and hard. With both hands she vigorously yanked my meat. She sent me shockwaves of gratification as she serviced my cock. Noticing some pre-cum forming at the head, she stopped and gave my cock head a slow, generous lick as she peered into my eyes, tasting, for the first time, some of my jizz. It felt so damn fine.


“Now onto other things.” I said in seriousness.


Knowingly, she opened up her legs and held her ankles with both hands, to give me all the access I needed. Holding the base of my shaft, I penetrated her as far as my cock head, and quickly took it out.


“Ohhh,” she moaned through pursed lips.


I toyed with her, sliding the tip of my cock up and down the length of her tight little gap, causing both of us to go fanatical in our heated obsession for one another.


I myself could not stand it anymore to what I was doing to her. I needed to be in her. Deep…


Without any warning, I slammed myself into her, my meaty cock easily disappearing into her body. Her eyes opened wide, she screamed in pleasure and gripped the arms on the chair until her knuckles turned white. Her mouth was open. She looked at me like a prey that wanted to be attacked by their predator.


“You want more of that?” I asked.


She nodded her head and bit her lower lip.


I held her tight ass and pulled her toward me so that her back was now on the bottom of the chair and began to slide myself in and out of her. I watched as her tits flowed to every movement I made with our bodies thumping together. I loved watching the continuous changes of the expressions on her beautiful face with each thrust of my cock. At 28,000 feet, I felt like I was as close to heaven as I will ever come.


Again, she came. She ran her fingers through her hair and twisted her body in fulfilled yearnings. I then took out my cock, which glistened with her nectar and gave it to her so that she could taste herself.


She took my cock all the way into her mouth, enjoying her own juices. Clara sucked me hard and skillfully maneuvered her tongue all over my excessively sensitive shaft.


She could see it in my face before I even spoke those words.


“I am going to cum!” I shouted.


I released in her mouth. Each surge of sperm splashed into her mouth and as I ejaculated, she never once took those stunning eyes of hers off of mine. I could feel my cock pulsate on her soft feeling tongue. It was one of the most erotic, passionate moments I have ever had in my existence.


Spent, finished and utterly satisfied, I cautiously feel back into my chair. I saw her as Clara gulped down my cum. She crawled over to me, with a smile that spread graciously across her face. Lying across my naked body with hers, she deeply kissed me once again. I tasted the saltiness of my cum in her kiss, but moreover, I knew, just as well as she did, that this business trip was going to be unlike the ones we had before.









No comments:

Post a Comment