Black Lover For My Wife

Before I start this adult story let me introduce myself , I am a married male aged 45 and my wife is aged 42. We both are college professors and have returned from a teaching assignment in Africa . The present story is what actually happened to us . I am 6'1 and weigh about 140lbs and my wife is 5'6 with a nice figure , 34C tits with big protruding nipples , we both are sexually compatible and enjoy a very healthy sex life.


When we arrived in Africa we were given a very nice house with abig lawn and since the kids were left in the US , we had the entire big house to ourselves . My wife lets call her Mary was initially quite apprehensive of taking this assignment as she never wanted to mix too much with the blacks , however as time went buy she became comfortable and the house especially the lawn became her prized possession . She had planted very nice flowers and even hired a guy called Ali, a black Moslem to assist her . Ali is a strapping young guy of about 19 years and he lived in the servant house , owing to the weather he would generally be dressed in a tight fitting short and working his way in the house . On Sundays when we had not a busy schedule he would be tending the lawn and i would be sitting in the patio reading a book and sipping my chilled beer , Mary would be working her way in the house wearing a short and a T-shirt with no bra and she looked sight which can get any man's heart pacing and cock throbbing , her nipples jutting out and straining the T-shirt and her long tanned legs would make me drool . I noticed that Ali always had his eyes searching for her and sometimes I could feel the lust in his eyes as he watched her walk around . In the night I would casually mention it to her about what I felt but she would wave it off that it was all in my mind.

One night I had gone for a dinner and came in late since it was the boys day out , Mary decided to stay home and catch up with her reading . I came home quite late and I found it was quite dark and the water was let loose in the lawn , cursing Ali I went in search of the tap to turn it off and found myself next to the window of the servant quarters where Ali lived . The light was on and I wanted to call him out but something stopped me and I peeped inside and what i saw took my breath away . Ali was lying on the bed naked with his ebony body shining in the bed and he had a hard cock in his hand , it was one of the biggest cock i had ever seen and it had a purple shining glans and Ali was masturbating. I stood fixed out there as I watched him feeling his cock and when he came it was like torrent and it never seemed to end , before he could get up I stepped back in the shadows and went to my room , here i must say i am neither gay nor bisexual and I never had these kind of feelings but that sight really turned me on and when I reached my room i was so horny that I could not wait to have sex with Mary , after we were all done , I narrated what i say to my wife and I could feel her breath getting heavy and in no time we were ready to do it all over again.

Few days went by and I started noticing a change in Mary she started wearing see through tighter T-shirts and instead of shorts she had a small skirt which barely covered her crotch and once i slipped my hand inside and found o my delight she was wearing no panties . I also at times notice her bending infront of Ali and the effect it had on him , instead of getting angry i found myself extremely horny and since my wife and i been best of friends i confronted her one night and asked her if she wanted to try Ali , initially she appeared to be shocked but later relented that she was turned on by what i had told her about the night I saw Ali playing with himself . We agreed that she could try what she wanted and to give them space I planned a night out.

I went out for a night camping with my buddies but all the time I was wondering what would be happening in my house . When I returned I saw Mary lying in the bed and she looked as she had been up all night but there was kind of a satisfied look on her face . i could not wait to hear what had happened but before that she just raised her skirt and showed me her cunt , it was wet and gaping open and there were traces of thick semen inside and her sex smelt so good , i had a raging hard on and I without waiting entered my hard cock inside her wet cunt and fucked her hard , her moans driving me crazy and it felt so nice to fuck her knowing she had been fucked by a big hard cock before . After the initial lusty fire had cooled down a bit , this is what she told me.

Black guy watches as wife goes interracial
She had worn her transparent T-shirt and her small skirt in the night and she finished her dinner early but had couple of glasses of wine to give her courage . Later she called Ali with a pretext that she had a leaking faucet which she needed to be repaired in the bathroom . Ali came to the bedroom in his normal attire of a tight shorts and she could see his eyes on her. She took him in the bathroom and bent herself with her back towards him and tried to show the faucet , Ali was standing so close to her and before she could do anything she felt his hand feeling her smooth butt , she just stayed frozen with her legs apart and her cunt wide open. Ali had bent down and had his mouth on her cunt and he was sucking her so hard that she could not control the orgasm building in her , his tongue alternating over her butt and cunt licking and sucking . She had never felt a hot tongue on her butt hole and it made her open her legs wider so that he could have a better access to it . Suddenly he got up and took her in his arms and was kissing her mouth and she could feel his hardness pressing in-between her thighs and his tongue searching for hers . He picked her like a leaf and carried her to the bed and before she could do anything he had torn of her clothes and was sucking her nipples . She slipped her hand in his crotch and opened his shorts and his big black cock sprang out and shoe could feel his hands guiding her mouth to it . She was terrified of the size and she thought she could never take her inside her tight count , but controlling her thoughts she took the beautiful tool i her mouth and she felt the salty taste of a black cock , she wanted to eat all of it and wanted him to fuck her mouth till he came , her hands fondling his big balls her tongue working on his cock as he stood towering over her , his fingers running in her hair. He eased her on the bed and without any preliminaries he entered her wet cunt in one stroke . Mary had never felt such a sensation in her life , she felt so filled and complete by having her cunt pounded by this beautiful black cock and when he came she could feel his thick semen flooding her insides and making her a complete woman . Ali fucked my beautiful hot sexy wife all night........

shea and her brothers PART-1
wifes sister

1 comment:

  1. If I was in the same situation you were, the first time I've seen that big beautiful black cock I would've made sure that he met my wife immediately.

    ReplyDelete