I Was Seventeen

I hopped of my school bus and i saw him,
i had never noticed him before and well to be frank he was the only attractive boy i had seen in my town. I pictured his package his large penis, and i thought about it inside my fresh virgin pussy. I want him to be the first person to fuck my cunt! all these thoughts had started to make my pussy drip.

Unlimited access to girls going to town with fingers and toysSo i went to the toilets, i dropped my jeans and my white g-string which made my arse look fucking hot and sat down on the toilet seat, i inserted my fingers and rubbed my clit with my thumb, i rubbed it so hard but it wasn't enough. i noticed the stainless toilet roll holder and i soon grabbed the rod and inserted until i had almost lost my fingertips up in my tight pussy my pubic hairs started to feel damper and my nipples were becoming more erect then a 10year old building! i was so horny i was moaning so load i was going crazy my pussy was starting to hurt but it felt so good.

I kept on going i was about to explode, but then walked in my p. e coach she came over in shock but then she was turned on she came over and started fingering me she licked my wet pussy and licked her lips she was wanting me badly. her phone began to ring, she put it in my vagina and made me squirt it out when it became to much. the vibration was so good in my pussy. i got it out and answered it and it was another teacher he was a student teacher from some university i moaned to him to join us in the toilets where we would await his big juicy cock.

He came straight away the temptation to high!

He grabbed me and threw me on his dick and fucked me so hard my coach watched and began to finger herself...

toys plus
anal discovery

No comments:

Post a Comment