Night She Will Not Forget

Jessica is a friend of mine. She is 29 and married with 3 kids. Well, this particular evening I am going to tell you about was one of those I will never forget, and for that matter neither will Jessica. Jessica and her husband invited a few friends over to watch Monday Night Football. When the game was over everyone started to get ready to leave. I was the last one to leave. As I was driving home I realized I forgot my jacket. So I turned around and went back to Jessica’s to get my jacket. I knocked on the door, but there was no answer, so I let myself in. I remembered my jacket was in the living room. As I grabbed my jacket and turned to leave Jessica entered the living room. She was wearing a black teddy and black thigh high stockings that left little to the imagination.

Jessica and I innocently flirt with each at work and I have fantasized about fucking her, but did not make a move until this night. She has short legs, full round hips and large breasts. However, her waist was a little chunky from giving birth to three kids, still she looked amazing.
“I thought you were Jeremiah, he went over to his parents to check on the kids” Jessica stammered, as she tried to cover herself.

“I came back to get my jacket, wow Jessica you look great."I replied

My comment caught her off guard and really brought a sparkle to her eyes. In fact, she looked so hot that I realized I was getting a hard-on.

“Thank you, I bought it as a gift for Jeremiah and I was going to surprise him tonight since the kids are at his parents for the night”. Jessica replied

“Jeremiah is one lucky guy” I told her. As I looked her up and down.

"Do I look sexy?" she asked.

I could only stare at her and answer, "God, Jessica, that is really sexy. You are one hot woman."

With that she came over to me and we sat on the sofa. Jessica flopped down on my right side with her left leg tucked up under her.

"So, you think I am pretty hot, huh?" She fished for more compliments.

Here I am sitting next to a half naked married woman whose husband can come home at anytime. I put my hand inside of her left knee of the leg that was tucked up under her. At the same time it had taken very little movement on her part for her teddy to ride up enough to again show some panty. I caressed her knee to get a feel of the stocking.

My hand as if controlled by an outside force kept caressing her stocking and moving from the inside of her knee up her inner thigh. Jessica's expression changed as she just watched my hand moving up her leg. All the time I was saying to myself, `Stop it, take your hand off her leg...for God's sake this is a married woman. It wasn't long until I was running my hand over that four inch strip of lace at the top of the stocking and staring at her cream colored skin just above the stocking. Still, without me controlling them, my finger tips roamed beyond the lace and touched that pure, velvety skin. The smoothness of her sheer nylons couldn't hold a candle to the buttery softness of her inner thigh skin.

Neither of us said a word as we both watched my hand slowly and steadily moved farther and farther up her leg. She squirmed once, which startled me causing my hand to stop. But, she made no effort to stop my hand or move away from me. In fact, the movement fully exposed the crotch of her panties. After pausing for the moment, we both took in a breath and my hand continued on its movement. Up, up it went until there was no more leg left to negotiate. It had reached her panties. One finger reached out and touched the her panty. Her panties were black and soft and my finger tip caressed that space between her legs. Then another finger joined the first and then another and another until my hand was cupping her pussy and we were both looking at each other. It was at about this point that I again became aware of the hardness of my cock and how sexually aroused I had become. I was massaging her through her panties and I could feel the slit under them. I looked into her eyes.

"I want to kiss you." I said with a pleading look in my eyes.

"Me too." came the unexpected reply.

I lowered my lips to hers and we kissed. The force of the kiss pushed her back on the sofa and I was half on top of her. My hand still massaging her pussy. As I massaged I pushed a finger against her panties and pushed them with my finger into the slit of her pussy. I don't know if either of us planned it or if it just happened, but our mouths opened and I felt her tongue with mine. It was like an electrical contact. A kiss that was about to end became more passionate and exciting.

As exciting as it was and as intriguing her slit was to my hand, we both ran out of breath and had to break the kiss, which also caused my hand to relax on her pussy. I pulled my hand away and placed both hands on either side of her. I pushed up and looked down at her. She was panting, as I was, and I could see her breasts moving up and down.

"Jessica, that was unbelievable." I exclaimed.

She answered back, "I never felt anything like that before."

I continued, "I don't want to stop."

"Neither do I." she answered.

I looked down at her heaving breasts, I cupped one and felt its softness. We just stared into each other's eyes. I think we both knew we were entering dangerous waters. I fondled her breasts, felt the hardness of her nipple, moved my hand from one to the other and lowered my head to kiss her again and again. As one of our kisses lingered my hand moved down to her midriff and I slid it up under her teddy...halfway getting stuck in the awkward position. We both unspeaking kind of mutually agreed to sit up. As we sat there I reached out and touched a breast. In response, she raised her arms I took the bottom of her teddy and pulled it up over her head exposing her breasts. They were huge, to my eyes they were magnificent. I stared in awe before reaching out to touch her flesh. Her nipples where already hard, but seemed to get harder under the touch of my hand. I cupped them, massaged them, placed the palm of my hand over them and let the hard nipple tickle me as I moved the palm around with just the nipple touching it.

As I was fondling her, she whispered, "Take your shirt off."

I pulled it off over my head and we leaned in to each other and kissed with our naked tops pushing against one another. I felt her hard nipples and large breasts pushing against my chest. Again, our mouths opened and our tongues made contact.

When we finally broke the kiss, I stood up, unbuckled my belt, unzipped my pants and pushed them down. Jessica could see the outline of my hard cock pushing against my briefs. I could see her eyes widen from surprise as to the size of the bulge in my briefs. She reached out and roamed the length of my shaft with her finger tip. Then letting her hand rub over it. I was so hard now it was aching. This time I sucked in my breath, put my thumbs into the waistband of my briefs and slid them down to mid-thigh. Her eyes opened wide and her mouth dropped open when she saw it. "Tom, it is so big.” Jessica stammered.

Jessica reached out and started caressing my cock. The more she did the firmer her grip got on it and the closer she crawled to me. "Yes Jessica, you definitely do this to me and oh God yes you are so damn sexy." I admitted to her.

Then she leaned up against me again and whispered in my ear, "Touch me again, I really liked it when you touched my pussy." I started to pull her panties off as she lifted her hips up off the couch. I got my first look at her pussy. Then I almost ripped them off of her as I franticly pulled them the rest of the way off of her legs. Then I lowered her back onto the sofa and leaning over her I kissed her tenderly. Then I slid from the sofa and stood over her.

"I just want to look at you. You are so beautiful." She was completely naked except for the dark thigh high stockings she was wearing. Then she spread her legs giving me such a magnificent view of her moist pussy. I sat on the edge of the sofa near her legs and couldn't stop looking at her. I ran my hand down her thigh to her pussy and immediately started rubbing it all over. She had a fine covering of soft, reddish pubic hair. I slid a finger into her pussy it was slick and warm. She closed her eyes and started moaning and begging me to keep touching her. I looked down at her tits and couldn't help myself, as I leaned forward and took one in my mouth. I started sucking on it like a wild man. I didn't care what she did, I wasn't going to stop. I felt her hands on the back of my head pulling me harder down on her and even moving me to the other breast. The feel of her soft flesh in my mouth and her hard nipple against my tongue was driving me wild.

Suddenly, I pulled back, removed my hand from her pussy and looked down at her. Jessica lie on her back and spread her legs and then I got on top of her. As I lowered myself on top of her I could see the concern in her eyes, but I continued. Then she reached between us with one hand and took my cock in it and guided it to her opening. As the head of my cock entered her pussy she let out a gasp and so, I continued to slowly push into her deeper and deeper letting her pussy stretch to accommodate the size of my cock. Her mouth was open and she was starting to pant. I looked into her eyes then plunged fully into her. She let out a loud scream and clamped her legs and arms around me in a semi-death grip. I didn't move then I whispered in her ear. "I'm sorry I didn't mean to hurt you."

"I know Tom, I know." She whispered back. It's starting to feel better already. My concern for her was becoming over taken by the lust starting to surround my cock. I started going up and down very slowly.

"Does it still hurt?"

"No, not anymore." She purred.

With those words and the passion filling my body I began picking up the pace. It wasn't long until I was thrusting into her over and over. She was panting and shaking and begging me to do it faster and faster. Her sense of urgency and body movements drove me on to greater heights. I felt her pussy contracting around my cock and trying to squeeze the life out of it. I refused to be pushed from her and plowed into her harder, faster and deeper. She never complained, but begged for more until all of a sudden her legs shot up into the air, she dug her fingernails into my back, clamped onto my cock and then collapsed back onto the sofa. She then reached up, pulled my head down and gave me a big kiss.

"That was awesome, I have never felt anything like that before in my life." She exclaimed.

While she talked I resumed my own awesome feeling and now her pussy was even slicker, as I quickly picked up speed and was again slamming my cock deep into her. "Yes, yes Tom, fuck me some more. Let me feel you inside me." Jessica demanded. It wasn't long until she was building to another fever pitch of uncontrolled excitement. But this time I was feeling my own volcano preparing to erupt.

“I’m going to cum” I stammered.

Jessica replied “Cum inside me, I want to feel your cum in my pussy”.

I had my arms wrapped around her and kissing her face all over and then I slammed into her as deeply as I could shove my cock and spewed my seed into Jessica’s womb. I pulled back and fired another load into her. I repeated this a few times before I finally came to rest on top of and inside Jessica. We both laid there saying nothing, just panting and holding onto each other. Finally, after our heavy breathing subsided, I pulled back so I could look her in the eyes and said, "Jessica that was the most incredible sex I ever had."

"Oh Tom, Tom, Tom it is I who should be thanking you. I loved it absolutely loved it." She declared.

Jessica went to the bathroom to clean up as I got dressed. I grabbed my jacket and left, as I pulled out of their driveway Jerimiah arrived home.



Adult friend finder online
Free adult stories online
Feel free online dating
MAX Adult finder

No comments:

Post a Comment