My Sister and Her Best Friend

It was after midnight, my parents were sound asleep and I was watching the late show when Mary, my seventeen year old sister, suddenly walked into the den. To my utter surprise her blond haired, blue eyed, 36"-22"-34" Teeny Bopper body was decked out in a flimsy see-through nightie. In the dim lighting I could easily see the outline of her voluptuous breasts. They swayed firmly from side to side without so much as a hint of a sag. Her dark auroras were the size of silver dollars and they were capped with one inch protrusions as fat as my thumb tips. As if the sight of her magnificent nipples weren't enough to awaken my unbrotherly interest, her hemline played a forbidden game of peek-a-boo with the crotch of her panties. Here too, she bulged with maturity and for the first time I could plainly see just how much of a woman she had become. Her golden haired pussy lips were literally consuming their intended covering. The wanton sight of the fabric disappearing into her depths was enough to give me an instantaneous erection of massive proportions.

"I couldn't sleep so I thought I'd see what you were up to." Mary spoke boldly as she walked up to the couch. Her eyes were on my tented shorts. The wicked grin on her face told me that she knew exactly what was up. My nine inch erection!

"I was watching TV." My eyes moved up and down the length of her body. She was absolutely beautiful. "Now, I'm not so sure about what I'm seeing."

"What do you mean?" Mary put her hands on her hips. She was testy. She knew she looked delicious.

"Remember the last time I saw you naked?" I asked.

"Yeah, but I was only twelve." She blushed.

"I know, and you were the sexiest twelve year old girl a boy could ever hope to look at." I reached down to adjust my erection.

"What does that have to do with anything?"

"Five years ago you looked good enough to eat." I reached for my zipper and slowly lowered it exposing my massive erection. Her eyes widened at the size of my hardon. I watched her fidget with the crotch of her panties trying to unwedge them.

"Tonight, you look good enough to eat....and fuck! It's been a long time. When I saw you walk out here I was wondering if I were seeing my most forbidden fantasy come true."

"Maybe...but it depends on two things."

"What?" I began to stroke my erection with anticipation.

"First you have to promise not to tell a living soul."

"That goes without saying." I leaned forward to plant a kiss on her inner thigh.

"Second, you have to do it with Susan first."

"WHAT?" I gasped.

"Not so loud." My sister looked over her shoulder toward our parent's bedroom.

"You want me to fuck Susan first!" I repeated my thoughts out loud.

"Yes. Do you mind?" She bit her lower lip.

"I'd love to fuck her. I mean that. She's a hot bitch and I've been wanting to fuck her for a long time. But, what about us. I'm horny tonight. I want you now!" I reached for her and pulled her into my arms. She landed with her steamy pussy wedged against my erection. Both of us sighed.

"Don't be so impatient." Mary giggled.

"I'm not waiting!" I reached for my sister's breasts and began to fondle them through her nightie. Her nipples immediately responded by throbbing. "It's too late to go looking for Susan at this hour. Besides she might turn me down."

"You're so silly!" Mary pushed away from me. "I don't think she's going to turn you down! It was her idea in the first place. She's outside waiting on both of us."

"Are you serious?" I stared unbelievingly. Mary reached under the seductively short nightie and hooked her thumbs around the waistband of panties. With a smile she pulled her panties down. After they fell to the floor she stepped out of them and spoke.

"Follow me and I'll show you exactly how serious a horny girl can get!" I picked up her panties from the floor and followed her out the front door. While we walked through the neighborhood I held the sweet fragrance of her pussy up to my nose. Entering the woods at the end of the street my sister slowed down. Even though it was pitch black she found her way expertly. When the thick trees gave way to a little clearing I heard someone stir not more than twenty feet away.

"Susan, it's us." Mary spoke softly.

"Thank God!" I saw a form move out into the opening in front of us. The moon light was bright enough to illuminate Susan.

"I was just about to give up on you."

"Come closer." Mary lowered my shorts and began to stroke my erection. "You'll see it was worth the wait."

"Jesus he's hung!" Susan gasped. "I always knew you had a big one Richard......Can I touch it too?"

"Yes..." I moaned with pleasure as I felt a second hand grip my swollen member.

"I can't believe this is happening."

"I'll spread the towels while you two get acquainted." Mary moved away.
I reached from Susan's top and pulled it off. Her breasts were smaller than my sister's, but they were perfectly proportioned and shaped like wine lasses. I pulled on her pencil eraser sized nipples until they were throbbing with excitement. Next I unsnapped her pants and let them fall to the ground. My fingers traced down and into her opening and she let out a low growling moan. She was tight, but she was also wet and ready. I quickly had three fingers preparing her for what was to come. My cock oozed pre-come into the palm of her hand and she spread it up and down my shaft in a fucking motion.

"Richard." My sister broke my spell. "Lay down on your back and we'll show you what two girls can do to a stud!"

Licking Susan's sweet nectar from my fingers I laid down on the towels and waited. Mary knelt down over my crotch. She rubbed her steamy pussy up and down my nine incher until I was bucking to get myself inside. To my surprise she teasingly moved her pussy away and lowered her face to my crotch. I sighed when I felt her tongue lash out to taste her own juices. She licked my shaft all over the she took my cockhead into her hot mouth. I began to moan in uncontrollable pleasure. Susan stiffed me by lowering her pussy down to my mouth. I was suddenly in heaven. I ate Susan's delicious pussy while I got the blow job of my life. My sister obviously knew how to suck a cock. Hell, her feverish mouth would occasionally take my entire length. This was a first for me. I wanted to look down to see her tiny double-jointed mouth impaled around my girth, but Susan began to moan that she was coming. I dug my tongue up into her hole for my gushing reward. She tasted so good I continued to eat her and she came twice more. Finally my cock couldn't take the pleasure any long. I gave my sister warning. To my surprise she wanted my orgasm in the mouth. As I began to come Susan quickly moved to get her mouth near my cock. Mary swallowed several shots of come then she passed my cockhead to Susan's waiting mouth. I moaned and flooded Susan's mouth. Mary took my cock back into her mouth finished sucking my orgasm off until I was bone dry.

Mary and Susan whispered something and giggled. Then to my utter disbelief, Susan laid back while Mary swung around to get into a sixty-nine position. I held my breath knowing that a wild fantasy of watching two girls was about to come true. Suddenly Susan's face came up and I saw her tongue dart out to lick my sister's drenched pussy. Mary let out a soft sigh of approval as her face came down to return the favor. I saw Mary's tongue slip into Susan's waiting snatch. Finally, I began to breathe again. Both of them knew what they were doing. They had obviously done this before, however, I was absolutely certain I was their first audience, and probably the last. Needless to say, my spent cock erected instantaneously. Both Mary and Susan had several orgasms and it looked like they would never stop sixty-nining. I think they got so wrapped up in what they were doing that they forgot about me. Finally I broke their spell by moving my erection between Mary's mouth and Susan's pussy.

Mary gave my cockhead a kiss then spoke.
"Give it to her! I want to watch like this...the view is perfect!"
I reached down around Susan's waist and pulled her up into a better doggy position. She ground her pussy against my shaft in response. I felt a hand guiding my cockhead. I knew it had to be my sister. When I felt Susan's opening yield to my cockhead I leaned back for a better angle then I slid my cock in. She was tight, very tight, but she was also wet enough to take anything humanly possible. With a moan of pleasure I fed her more and more cock. Suddenly I felt a slight popping sensation around my cockhead. A heatwave washed over my size while some kind of inner suction literally pulled me in to the hilt. I gasped in surprised pleasure. Unless she was fucking two-inch pencil dicks, Susan had been a virgin just seconds ago.

"OH GOD!" Susan moaned. "OH GOD...OH JESUS!"

"I'm sorry." I froze. "I didn't know. I would have taken more time. I didn't mean to hurt you."

"JESUS......FUCK ME!" Susan began to move against my impaled shaft.

"Huh?" I was confused. I never had a virgin before. "It doesn't hurt?"

"Hell no.....It feels so damn good. I never dreamed I could feel so full of hot cock. Please, FUCK ME!"

I didn't waste anymore time. I began to fuck Susan's virginal pussy with long slow thrusts that caused us both to moan loudly. Mary, in the meantime, was getting the sight of her young life. I pushed Susan's face back to my sister's pussy. She took the hint. While I fucked Susan I watched her tongue work Mary's pussy over. I was already fucking some of the best pussy of my life, but I already knew there would be more just as soon as I finished. As if she could read my mind, Mary fueled my incestuous thoughts by licking and sucking my balls.

When Susan came on my cock it was like an explosion. Her whole body was racked with violent contractions that let her breathless. I slipped my cock out of her hole and pulled my sister up to her knees. We embraced in a wet kiss. Our tongues explored every crevasse of our oral cavities while our hands explored everywhere. I felt like a blind man touching for the first time. I explored her pussy with gentle strokes then I traced my fingers up to where we could both lick and taste her flavor. With a giggle she fell back pulling me on top of her. As if it was destined to happen my huge cockhead landed at her entrance. Both of us sighed when I pushed my size into her velvety tunnel. I teased by fucking her with just the tip of my cock. I popped in and out several times. Her depths beckoned unlike any I had ever encountered, but I remained in control of the situation. Finally I pushed in a little deeper. Finally, at the halfway point I felt the wall of resistance. As I suspected, my sister was giving me her virginity too!

"DO IT......FUCK ME!" Mary folded her legs back.

I leaned back and forced my knees under her thighs on either side of her ass. The sight of my enormous shaft sticking out of her opening was wanton to say the least. Fighting the urge of just ramming myself in like we both wanted, I reach down with a hand to rub her engorged clit.

"OH GOD.....THAT'S NICE......THAT FEELS SO GOOD!" Mary's whole body thrashed. The pulsations were centered around my erection. "DON'T STOP......I'M GOING COME!"
True to her word I felt my sister's pussy come to life all around my manhood. The muscles contracted and twitched wildly while wave after wave of cream gushed out. I backed out until just my cock head was left inside. Mary bucked and gyrated for more cock while her orgasm peaked. Just as it was beginning to end I rammed my shaft into her with forceful anticipation. I felt myself bend as I struck her virgin barrier. Just when I thought my cock was about to snap in half she gave way. I sank to the hilt with a moan. Her depths were searing hot.

"FUCK HER." Susan moaned. "Show her how good it feels to get it by a stud like you." Neither Mary or myself needed the encouragement. We were both moving both Susan finished speaking, however the reminder that she was there and watching made our pleasure that much better. Fucking a sister for the first time is probably the most exciting thing a guy can do, but then doing it while another girl cheers you on is a whole new world. I fucked Mary long and slow. My cock took full thrusts in and out of her tight, wet hole. When she came I took a few minutes to eat her orgasm. After I licked her hole clean I plunged my cock back into the hilt.

Soon I was nearing my orgasm so I rolled onto my back. I pulled Susan's snatch to my mouth while Mary mounted me. I filled my sister's pussy while I ate her bestfriend's pussy. I had the explosion of my life. I didn't think I'd stop coming. Shot after shot of come pounded up into her forbidden hole and I didn't even care if she was on the pill or not. She obviously felt the same because rode my cock until it shrank into a fully satisfied state.

The three of us laid there for almost an hour touching, fondling, and talking. Finally we got to our feet and made our way back to our respective houses and beds.


No comments:

Post a Comment