A Nighttime Visit From My Brother

A surprising visit from my brother under the sheets.



The first time I received a blow job was from a very unusual source. My brother is three years my elder and at the time he was in high school. I won't say in which year of high school because that would reveal my tender age at the time, but you can do the math and let your imagination figure it out.



We grew up in a modest two bedroom apartment. Our parents shared one bedroom while my brother, Steve, and I shared the other. We slept in twin beds which were parallel to each other and since the bedroom wasn't very large, there was about an eighteen inch space between the two beds. In other words, we both couldn't occupy the space between the beds at the same time.


mega orgasm


One night I had taken my shower and was laying in bed while Steve was in the bathroom taking his shower. I wore a pair of cotton pajamas. Not very interesting for a young teen, but what did I know? All I cared about was that the button in the front worked so I could make my way to the bathroom, remove my dick and pee in the middle of the night. Well, I must have dozed off because the last thing I rber was Steve still taking a shower.



I next rber being awakened by someome sitting on the bed and rubing my dickthrough my pajamas. Dare I open my eyes? I was kinda of scared because something like this has never happened to me before. I kept my eyes closed and hoped that whoever it was would stop. But therubing continued and I felt the strangest feeling coming from my crotch. I found that I was getting an erection. The rubing seemed to increase just a bit but I continued to lay there with my eyes closed pretending to be asleep. Suddenly, I felt a pair of lips touch mine. Then the lips parted and I could feel the gentle movement of a tounge against my lips. The tongue applied slight pressure as if it wanted my lips to part. I kept my eyes closed, not knowing what to do, but the feeling between my legs was whispering, "Don't fight it. It feels good." So I did what I didn't think I would. I gently parted my lips and allowed the intruding tongue to enter my mouth. When it touched my tongue, I thought I was in heaven. I couldn't take the secrecy of who this was anymore. There were only 4 of us in the family so it didn't take much figuring on who it could have been. So I opened my eyes just a little and saw it was Steve that was giving me so much pleasure.



He was my older brother so I immediately thought that I should do what he wants. I've been on the losing end of a few fights with him so I didn't want that to happen again. Besides, I was starting to really enjoy what he was doing. After our tongues danced with each other, Steve pulled his face away from mine and unbuttoned the button on my pajama pants and released my hard dick. He immediately went down on it. Oh the feeling of his warm, moist mouth made me even harder. He began to move his head up and down and I watched as my dick disappeared into his mouth and then reappear as his head came up, and then it would disappear again. Steve's down movement didn't stop until his lips touched the base of my dick. It was a real turn on watching his lips touch my sparsely haired pubic area. Steve continued to move his head up and down and by this time, I started to instinctively move my hips in unison with him. I don't know why but it seemed to be the right thing to do at the time, and besides, it was as if my hips were on autopilot.



This was my first blow job. In fact, it was my first sexual experience ever! Steve seemed to know what he was doing and as he continued to suck me I began to have a feeling as if I had to pee. But it was a very good feeling. My hips seemed to move faster when this feeling came upon me and Steve seemed to know what it meant and he began to suck a little faster. His tongue was now flicking the tip of my dick which drove me out of my mind. The funny feeling got stronger and my hips got faster as Steve continued to suck and lick my throbing hard cock. I felt pressure starting at the base of my cock and it was as if I had to release something. I couldn't hold back any more and I let what ever it was happen. It was such a good feeling when cum spewed from my dick for the very first time. I felt lightheaded and Steve continued to suck while I came in his mouth.



I collapsed in the bed and Steve buttoned my pants back up. He put the covers back on me, turned off the light and went to sleep. Not a word was spoken between us about that first time together, but I guarantee it wasn't the last.




No comments:

Post a Comment