Mom teaches daughter a lesson part 2




After that very hard cruel spanking from my mother I laid on her bed and sobed into my mom's pillows. My bottom for very sore, and now deep red. My mom walked into the room from the bathroom. She had a warm wash cloth which she used on me whenever I was hurt. She slowly rubed my bottom. It hurt so badly. I don't think I could walk for a month. I rbered how wet my pussy was when my mom spanked me. I also rbered how my mom had rubed my pussy when she noticed how wet I was. I decided to see where this was going. My mom set down the wash cloth and started rubing my bottom with her fingers.

"You have the most cutest little bottom honey." she sighed deeply. I spread my legs a little. My mom stuck a finger in her mouth then gently rubed it over my right cheek. I moaned softly. She smiled.

"Sweetie are you still wet?" she asked me. I didn't say anything. Her finger crawled slowly to my cunt.

"Let's see if your pussy is as cute and sexy as your bottom" she said. She gently moved her arms away from me, flipping me over onto my tummy. Mom got between my legs.

'We'll look what we have here' she exclaimed.

"Looks like a pussy, shall I use my other senses honey?" she asked me. I thought of all the senses she would use,look,smell,touch, and my favorite taste.

"Yes mommy!" I said. She slid my legs farther apart so she had a perfect view of my pussy and bottom. She kissed both my cheeks till she was just above my puss. Mom buried her face in my delicate puss, and sniffed as far as she could go. My cunt was wet, and she knew it.

"What a smelly juicey puss we have here" she said. She came up kissing my bottom.

"Sweetie lay on your back so mommy can have a better view." she said. I moved over slowly. My bottom was still very sore. I laid on my back but the bed helped support my red bottom. She gasped at my shaven cunt. She smiled

"looks like I've used all my senses." She said. "Look" she looked at my soaking wet cunt."Smell" she leaned in and smelt my wet pussy,"Feel" she said. She ran a finger up and down my pussy. I moaned as she stuck her finger in me. She took her finger out of my soaking wet pussy and licked it.

"Mmmm very yummy" she said. She leaned in and pressed her tongue to my cunt. I moaned loud and hard as she licked my cunt faster and faster. I grabed my moms head and pressed her to my pussy. My mom climbed ontop of me. Her pussy was in my face. I open my mouth wide and licked her pussy while she licked mine. I stuck my finger in her pussy while licking it. She massaged my clit with her tongue. I rubed her labia wtih my fingers and tongue. At that moment she came on my face and I came on hers.

PLEASE COMMENT



Continue reading Mom teaches daughter a lesson


tips to give her mega orgasm

No comments:

Post a Comment