Sweet Virgin Dreams


I was 18, and I was a virgin. I had offers before, but I never lost it to anyone because I wanted it to be special and with someone who cared about me. I only knew him for about a month but I wanted to fuck him more than anything. He meant a lot more to me than those other guys. He was different his name was Alex he had brown hair and brown eyes and one of those body that’s to die for. He was always so sweet to me whenever we would go out he would open the doors for me, or pull out my chair. I could spend all day hugging him and kissing him. One day my parents were out for the night, and there was a really bad thunderstorm I called him and begged him to come over because I was so scared. He rushed right over to comfort me. I was lying in my bed when I heard my bedroom door open and shut quietly. I squeezed my blankets, because I didn’t know if it was him or not. I felt him put his hand of the blankets and whisper my name “Shelby” he said. I jumped up and threw the blankets off me and wrapped my arms around him I laid my head on his shoulder getting a deep smell of his cologne, just the smell of it turns me on.


registration adultfriendfinder


I lifted my head and started kissing the side of his neck up to his check. I kissed his check and he started smiling then he looked at me and we kissed on the lips for what seemed like forever, but I loved it. As we were kissing the thunder kept getting louder, then the thunder came and it was so loud I jumped back in bed. Alex was taking off his jacket and shoes too get in bed with me, “ baby hurry up I’m scared’ I whined. He just looked at me and smiled. He grabed my hand and helped me out of bed “ Alex what do you want baby?” “ I want you to strip me down so we can get in bed,” he said. I got up from the bed; he just started at me because I was wearing a red and black lacy thong and a black bra (which was a 36C). I smiled to myself and got so close up to him, I knew he had a full view of my boobs. “Do you like it baby?” I asked in my sexy voice. “ I sure do” he said in his I want to fuck you voice. I grabed the end of his Hollywood Undead shirt and started to lift it up and over his head. He looked so good standing in front of me with no shirt. I kissed him and kissed all the way down his tummy and licked his nipples and bite them gently. “Oh yes babe just like that” he moaned. I got on my knees and undid his belt buckle, then unzipped his jeans. I took off his pants. He grabed my head and shoved it to his cock “baby not now’ I whispered.


He took my hand and led me back to the bed. He laid down and opened his arms for me I snuggled into him, he was so warm I wanted him so bad. He put his hand on my butt, while he was staring into my eyes “Shelby I want to show you how much you mean to me” he said “Alex please not tonight” I was so scared that he would brake up with me after tonight so I gave in “Babe we can if you want” he looked at me and gave me a soft kiss. “Babe I’m going to wait until your ready” At that moment I knew I wanted it to be him. I smiled and grabed a hold of him tight; he held on to me too until we both fell asleep. The next morning I woke up to him kissing my neck, and his hand on my boobs squeezing them. “mm” I moaned “Oh Alex don’t stop baby” He grabed my bra and pushed it down so my boobs were hanging out. He looked at me and I smiled and he knew what I wanted. He licked my nipples and bites them gently. “Ohhhhh yes baby” I moaned he was making me so horny I felt my pussy tingle and I knew it was getting wet. I didn’t want him to stop. I wanted him to have his way with me. He stopped everything and whispered in my ear “ Baby I need you so bad can I please touch you?” he begged. “mm baby I want you to I’m ready” I said. He smiled and kissed me he got on top of me and whispered to me “ I promise baby I’ll be gentle”. I knew he would be though I trusted him. He grabed the blankets off of us and threw them on the floor. He grabed my hands and helped me sit up so he could take off my bra, he unfastened it and threw it on the floor. He squeezed and played with my boobs from behind me, as I let my head drop on his shoulder and moaned. I turned my face around for him to kiss me he kissed me with a big kiss, while he was squeezing my nipples.


I got up and told him to lay down I pulled off his blue boxers, and just stared at his big cock he grabed his cock and pointed it to my mouth “Open up baby its ok” I opened my mouth as wide as I could as he put his cock right in my mouth it taste so good, but I wasn’t for sure how to suck it, and he knew that. He laughed and said “ Its just like a Popsicle baby” So I licked up his shaft and I saw his head go back, so I knew it was right I stuck just the tip in my mouth and sucked it as he moaned “Fuck yes that it” I pulled it out of my mouth and spit on it (I saw that in movies). I opened my mouth as much as I could and stuck his whole cock In my mouth, I didn’t know it could go that far down my throat I gasped and started gagging. I pulled it out of my mouth and stuck as much as I could in my mouth without gagging, and started sucking. I moved my head down further to his balls that were nicely shaved. I started licking his balls, and putting them in my mouth and pulling them back out. I looked up at him and he was smiling down at me.


He stood up and kissed me softly on the lips, he laid me down on the bed “ Babe your going to love this I promise” he said. He got between my legs and kissed my thigh then he kissed my pussy through my panties. He stuck his finger underneath my lace panties and pulled them back. His face was so close to my pussy I could feel his breath on it “ mm baby” I moaned. The next thing I knew he had his warm, slimy tongue on my pussy. I moaned so loud. “ Ohhhh Baby” He started flicking my clit with his tongue, then when I least expected it, he stuck his finger deep inside my wet pussy and wiggled it around. I looked down at him, he was looking up at me. I started to shake and I started to cum all over his fingers “Oh yes baby that’s it.” “Here baby eat your cum” I grabed his hand and shoved his fingers in my mouth. “mm" he moaned.


He got up on top of me “I promise I’ll be very gentle” he moved up closer to me. While holding my hand he rubed his cock up against my clit, he then put his whole cock inside me. “OOHHHH” I moaned, but he just left it there for a minute so I could get used to it. After a few minutes he started thrusting in me a little more. At first it hurt but It was starting to feel better. He was thrusting in me a little faster now “Are you okay baby?” he asked “Yes im fine” I answered. He pulled out of me, and stood up to turn me to get in the doggystyle position he spit on his hand and rubed it on his cock then he put it back in me. He started thrusting me harder and faster “Oh yes baby fuck me like that “ I whimpered. “Yes babe you like that? Do you like my cock in you now?” “ Yes I love it, I want it all the time baby” I whimpered. I was getting so close to Cumming. I know he knew it because I was getting tighter around his cock. He started good faster and faster “ohhhh babe im going to cum, Want me to cum on your face?” I got up and moved down to his cock “Yes baby all over my face” I pleaded. He shot his load on my face, it taste so good salty and creamy. He collapsed beside me I rolled over to stare at him. He put his arms around me and we snuggled up to each other for hours. He got up and started getting dressed, and I knew he was going to leave me now. I started to get a little sad as he walked to the door. A little tear came down from my face. He stopped right at the door and turned around walked over to me. He wiped the tears from my face, and kissed me. ‘I’ll be back tonight after work I promise baby” he said.


I waited all day for him to come back. When it was after midnight I cried myself to sleep, because I knew he wasn’t coming back so I went to sleep. When I woke up the next morning he was laying in bed beside me. I wrapped my arms around him and fell back to sleep on his chest.





No comments:

Post a Comment