Crossdressing with Mom

How I got started.




mega orgasm for her




It all started when I was feeling lonely. I had just broken up with my girlfriend and I was feeling really horny. I rbered how I felt when I grabed a pair of her silk panties and jerked off into them. I don't know what made me think of it, but I realized my mom was at work, and I was wondering if she had some nice panties.



I went into her room, opened up her panty drawer. The smell of pussy waived into my nose. I noticed she had a lot of sexy panties. My cock was straining my jeans. I grabed the first pair of silk panties; a nice black pair, with lace trim. I dropped my jeans, lay down on her bed, wrapped my hard cock in them. I did that for a few minutes and then I grabed another pair of panties and brought them to my nose. The smell was intoxicating. I jerked off with more enthusiasm. The feel of the panties and the smell drove me so far of the edge, I took my jeans off all the way and I put her undies on.



I started rubing my cock through the panties. I guess I must have had my eyes closed, because the next thing I noticed, was my mom standing in the door way, her had up her skirt, and down the front of her panties. I could feel my cheeks turning red, and I started to sit up.



My mom said, "don't let me stop you," as she came to the bed. Her hand came out from under her skirt and she sat down beside me. My hand was still on my dick and she took it away. She then said, "You look so hot in my panties". She reached up under her skirt, removed her panties and handed them to me. The pale blue cotton panties were wet, had the faintest smell of her pussy, and I immediately brought them to my nose. She started rubing my penis through the panties I was wearing. I swear it grew another inch the second she touched it.



She started rubing it more adn more, all the while telling me how she wanted to see me in more of her panties. She could tell I was close to cumming, because all of a sudden she removed her hand, pulled the panties down, and took my cock in her mouth. I knew I wasn't going to last long. With the smell of her panties, and her mouth on my cock, the stimulation was just too much. I started to shake and lost it. I unloaded my cum down her throat. She took it all and what seemed like an eternity, she released my cock and smiled. I still had her wet panties on my nose and was just breathing in her pussy smell, as I regained my senses. She went to her dresser, started rummaging thru her drawers, and she pulled out another pair of panties, a bra, garter belt and stockings. The bra and panties were a hot pink, and the garter belt and stockings were black.



She then took me to the bathroom, ran a bath, and told me to shave off all my hair. I then realized, not only did she want to see me in her panties, but all her clothes as well. I started getting more turned on, and I got in the tub. My mom left and I shaved all my hair off. After half an hour, I got out, and went back to her room. There she was.. in a short red nighty, red panties, and red stockings. My cock was hard again at this point. My mom helped me get dressed. The stockings on my shaved legs was a feeling I have never experienced before. The garter belt was next wrapped around my waist, the panties and bra went on after. My cock was nearly ready to break out of the panties I was wearing, and I could tell my mom like what she saw. I was standing in the middle of her room, and she came up to me and started rubing my cock. She then took my hand and placed it between her legs. She was wet. She led me to her bed, lay me down, and started kissing me. She kissed my stocking covered legs, went up to my cock, and started licking and kissing my cock thru the panties. She swivelled her body around, so her pussy was above my nose. She made a comment about my 21st birthday coming up, and how we were going out as girls, and started sucking my cock. All I could think of as I stuck my tongue up her pussy, was can't wait.




No comments:

Post a Comment