Our First Date


Enjoy Private Show


BettyS


BettyS


Just a little bit about me. I am a new cam girl, kinda smart, very sexy, nice curvy body. I love to fantasize, and I am very open minded to whatever fun things you have in mind for me to do. I am bi, have only been with a girl 3 times but they were very good for me lol. So I will chat with couples, just guys or girls. I like them all for sure. Lets have a chat and see how I can please you today. There is nothing I will not do to make you happy. Will you join me?



Come and see now!


I met him at the library, in my writers group. It is hard to find good men, and that is a problem that only gets worse as we get older. All the good ones are taken, one way or another. He is older than I am, but that's okay. A mature man is probably good for me. Goodness knows I've had my share of losers over the years. I wasn't blessed with a good eye, when it came to picking men.

My high school sweetheart was killed by a drunk driver when he was 17. I was devastated at the loss. I didn't date for the rest of high school. I mourned him so deeply, I wouldn't let anybody near me. I threw myself into my studies and aced most of my classes. As I stood before my fellow graduates to give the valedictorian address, I wept inside for the young man that should have been sitting in the audience, waiting to take me to the rest of my graduation celebration. As it was, I never went.

I have dated a few doctors in my day. As a nurse, it seemed like a logical choice to pair with someone who understands what it is like to work in a hospital. I soon learned that doctors think they are next to God himself, and their arrogance soon overshadowed any relationship we may have had.

I was engaged to be married (twice, to the same guy). I met him in church (good place, I thought) we sang in the choir together. I loved this man with all my heart and was devastated when I found him involved in another relationship, with a man. "Oh god, you're gay! Fine, whatever, but count me out!" I was a cover for his secret relationship. I am not even going there.

Then I met HIM. I was in a writer's group at the local library. We would take turns reading the stories we had written and then discuss them and ways we could improve our skills and techniques, character formation, and story lines.

He asked me out for coffee one evening after our group, and I tried not to appear too eager. He is nine years older than myself. He is a widow (no ex-wife to have to deal with), a father to two adult daughters, and a grandfather to five grandchildren.

We sat in an all night coffee shop and talked until the sun came up. We talked about life, love, and the death of loved ones, and how to survive that. We'd been up all night and neither of us were tired. I didn't want to let him go, and he obviously felt the same way, as he suggested we go for a walk. Hand in hand, we walked along the river bank, enjoying the warmth of a beautiful spring day. We sat on a park bench, to watch the geese and ducks swim in the water under the warm sun, and he put his arm around me.

We went out for lunch as we were hungry. I asked him back to my place for dinner that evening. I was hoping with any luck at all, that we might be on to something.

I felt things that first day that I hadn't felt in years. The excitement of a new relationship. The wondrous possibility of making love. The beauty of simply being together. We were indeed on to something, for that evening as we sat and watched a movie, he put his arm around me and pulled me close to his side. I lay my head on his shoulder, and rested my hand on his chest. I could feel his heart beating, pounding actually, and it seemed to match my own pulse.

He tipped my head up and kissed me. It was a sweet kiss, tentative at first, and then a little more pressure, but that was all. He lifted his head and looked into my eyes. "I'm not going to apologize for that", he said with a smile on his face.

"Good, I don't want you to apologize. In fact, I want you to kiss me again", I encouraged him.

He's a smart man, and didn't need a second invitation. This kiss was just as sweet, but not as hesitant. I felt his tongue run along my lips, and I opened my mouth. His tongue touched mine and I was filled with something I hadn't felt in a very long time. My hand went to his neck, and I held on for dear life, because I felt like I was soaring. We broke the kiss, and sat there, with our foreheads touching. Our breathing was heavy and our pulses were racing.

"WOW! Was that just me, or did you feel that too?", he asked me.

"Oh god, you mean to say you felt that as well?" I was stunned that we could both have the same reaction to what started as a simple kiss.

I lifted my face to his, and brought his lips to mine. My hands were in his hair. I moaned as he slipped his tongue into my mouth once again.

His hands found the bottom hem of my tee-shirt and ran up my rib cage to find my breast in a lacy half cup demi bra. He cradled my small breast in his hand, and it felt so damned right. Through the lace, he grazed his thumb over the nipple and I gasped in sweet delight. I could feel the sensation right down between my legs. I could feel myself getting wet, and all we had done is kiss, while he fondled my breast.

We broke off the kiss once more and were left panting and gasping for air once again. "Oh my god!" slipped out of our mouths at the same time and we laughed at the coincidence of it.

My hands were on the buttons of his shirt, and his hands tugged at the hem of my tee-shirt. I lifted my arms and off it came over my head. I could feel him working at the hooks of my bra. He seemed as impatient as I was to feel skin to skin. I finally slipped his shirt off his shoulders, and ran my hands over his broad chest, enjoying the feel of such a vibrant man under my hands.

He now had access to both my breasts and massaged one, then the other. He leaned down and sucked one nipple into his warm, wet mouth, and rolled the other nipple between his thumb and forefinger. I leaned my head back and in doing so, arched my back, thrusting my breasts farther into his mouth and hand. This was pure heaven.

My hand wandered its way down his abdomen. My index finger found his navel and I rimmed it, causing him to gasp in delight. Further down, I felt the buckle of his belt. I started to undo it, and then was working on the waistband button of his slacks. I could see his manhood, inside his slacks, twitching to be set free. I could tell by the outline of his member inside his slacks that he was a good length, at least seven inches, and that would suit me just fine.

I stopped before I unzipped his slacks. I looked at him and I asked the silent question, "Do you want this?" He framed my face in his hands and kissed me deeply. It seemed an eternity before I felt his hands on the snap of my jeans. He tugged it apart, and the zipper went down, like it had a mind of its own.

My hand had worked his fly open at the same time and I reached inside his pants and felt his warm, hard throbbing member.

He reached inside my jeans and cupped my mound. My silk panties were soaking, so aroused was I.

It was all too evident that we wanted each other. He looked at me and smiled. I looked at him and blushed.

He was the first to speak, "We seem to have a, a, umm. . .a. . .situation here."

I chuckled at him and agreed, "Indeed. Now what are we going to do about it?"

We were well past the teenage years of groping each other on the couch, and I wasn't in the mood for a quick paw anyhow. Over the years, I had come to appreciate long, slow, sweet lovemaking, and I instinctively knew that his man could last, to give me what I wanted.

"Do you have somewhere to be in the near and not too distant future?" I asked him, coyly.

"Well, now, let me think. . .nope!"

"Me neither," I replied, thinking I was glad I had changed the sheets on my bed.

I stood up and held out my hand to him. He took it and I led him down the hall to the bathroom. I turned on the shower and the rain-like shower head opened like the heavens on a spring day.

We finished undressing each other and stepped into the warm mist of the shower. We touched, caressed, and kissed. With gentle hands, we washed each other lovingly. I washed his back and massaged his shoulders and neck. He washed my hair and tenderly massaged my scalp. We got out of the shower and dried each other off.

He picked me up and carried me into my bedroom and gently placed me on the queen size bed. I held my arms open for him, and I felt the mattress dip slightly under his weight. He came to me, and lay down on his side next to me. Kissing me on the mouth, cheeks, jaw, and neck. He moved down to my chest, and just above my breasts. Soon he was sucking on my nipples, and sensation was simply exquisite.

His hand wandered down my belly and to the apex of the V between my legs, "Umm, I love it when a woman keeps this part of her body trimmed", he said as he cupped my mound, and gently parted the labia to find the flower that lay within. He stimulated the hub of my desire, and I moaned as I drew my knees up in reflex, and spread my legs, to offer him more. He fingered the slit that let to my moist canal, and inserted one finger. I could feel my muscles clamp down on the lone finger. He withdrew, and the next thrust was with two fingers. Oh my, the feeling was better than I expected. He withdrew again, and this time he filled me with three fingers up to the knuckle. He turned his hand and found that wonderful, sensitive spot and rubbed that in the same magically slow rhythm that he was using on my clit. I lost myself in the glorious sensations he was causing, and I let the orgasm over take my body in a rush of warm sweet nectar.

He positioned himself between my legs and entered me slowly. "Oh god, you are so wet, so tight, so perfect.", he whispered in my ear. (For the first time in my life, I was glad that my body had never gone through the labor of child birth, my muscles were that of a much younger woman.)

"More", I urged and raised my hips to meet his thrust. "Please, deeper." and that was all the encouragement he needed to give me what I wanted.

We found our own rhythm, and we reveled in each other's body, giving, taking, satisfying, until he climaxed, with ropes of his sweet essence deep in my womb. He collapsed on top of me and I held him in my arms as my own climax shook my body. I could feel our fluids mix, and seep around his manhood and out of my body.

We lay there like that for some time, savoring the post climactic glow. I held him inside, still feeling the aftershocks of our orgasm, until he was soft, that he could not help but slip from my body. We sighed, and smiled at each other. We curled up together, he was behind me, his arm lazily draped over my body, his hand cupping my left breast.

We whispered lover's words to each other, and slept wrapped up in each other's love.

We woke some time later, and still the strong feeling was there. I reached down and took his semi erect member into my hands. I grasped the base and worked my hands up and down the shaft until he was hard again. I leaned over and placed my mouth on the head of his penis. I kissed him gently, and whirled my pointed tongue around the head. I licked the underside of the shaft, where I knew it was especially sensitive. I cupped his sac in one hand and stroked it gently with my thumb. Once again, I took him deep into my mouth, and started to suck, slow, fast, deeper, more shallow. I varied the speed and depth in which I took him in. He started to thrust his hips gently and I knew he would release his sweet nectar soon. I wanted to drink it all in, to give him the pleasure he had given me only a few short hours before. I continued to work him, hand and mouth, until I heard the change in his breathing and the groans of ecstasy come from deep with in his soul. I could feel the first shot of him hit the back of my throat and I swallowed quickly, as I did not want to waste a drop of his precious live giving nectar. Another rope purged forth, and another soon after that, followed by one last spurt. I licked him clean, and lifted my head. "Umm, Darling, you taste so good", as I kissed him deep on the mouth so he could taste it too.

We slept the rest of the night, occasionally waking, and exploring each other's body, not to make love, but to give each other the love that we felt in our hearts.

It is astonishing to me, that on our first date, we made a connection that would last a lifetime.


how to have sex in airplane

roommates
why should choose older woman as sex partner
sexually stimulating herbs

No comments:

Post a Comment