My Gym Teacher



I am in my junior year in high school. I am 18 years old. My name I Becky. I am a Blonde. My hair goes down to my mid-back. I have 34 C cup breast. I am five foot five. I weigh about one hundred and seven pounds. I am very little. That is a little you need to know about me. I was walking towards health class. My teach was a blonde named Jessica Journey. She was about five foot ten and one hundred and thirty-eight pounds. I arrived to the class room and took my seat near the front of the room. Coach Journey everyone called her. She walked towards the front of the room. She was wearing pants that were loose at the legs, but tight by the ass. She wore a polo on top. I could never guess what size her breast were because she would sometimes wear a sports bra that made them look so small. Then on someday she would wear a regular bra and they would look a couple sizes larger. They seem a different size each day. She began a lectur on the reproductive system. I watched her prance around the room lecturing us on this subject. I soon noticied that her nipples were poking through her shirt. I thought that was kind of funny. I did not stare for long because the bell began to ring. Well I got up and exited the room. Well I needed another gym credit so I took gym at the same time as health. Normally you don't waste your electives on Gym class like health and PE at the same time, but I had to.



I went to the gym and went to the girls locker room. PE was the last class of the day for me. What do you know, Coach Journey was my PE coach. I change into my gym clothes and I went out to stretch. We began class. We were running track. I was the last one done by a couple minutes. I did not like running. I'm terrible at it. Everyone was showered and gone when I entered the locker room. I walk by Coach Journey's office which was in the locker room. She called me in to her office.

"You are very slow out there," Coach said, "You are skinny you should be able to keep up."

I just shrugged.

"Is there any disablility that you have that keeps you from keeping up," Coach said, "I'll check your file."

Jessica picked up a piece of paper from a cabinet. She began reading the file.

"Okay lets see," Coach said, "There we go, it says that you have not had a sports physical." "I'm lienced to give you one right here," Coach said, "It will help me find any problems and it will be free."

I shrugged. It would be better than paying to see a doctor.

She put me in a chair. She leaned the chair back and began feeling my muscles. She made sure they can function.

"Okay not take off your shirt so I can make sure your breasts are all right," Coach said.

I pulled off my shirt. I laid back down. Coach Journey sighied and shook her head. She leaned over and unhooked my bra. She tossed the clothes to the other side of the room and she gave me a breast exam. It did not feal like an exam that I would get at my doctor's. No, she seemed like she was playing with it. She gave them a good squeeze. She rubed my nipples.


friendfinderadult sex


"Your tits are perfect," she mumbled.

I could not tell if she was saying they are healthy or for her own pleasure.

"Time for the next step," she said.

Coach pulled down my shorts and panties and spred my legs. She began to inspect my pussy. She spredded my lips with her fingers and stuck a finger in my pussy hole. I started to moan. She saw what this was doing to me so she stuck her finger in and out my pussy. She slipped another finger in there and I moaned even louder. She took her fingers out and brought her mouth to my wet pussy. She began to explore my pussy with her toungue. I could not take it. "BAM" I made the whole chair wet. I even got some on Coach Journey.

"Ohhh look what you did," Coach said, "You got me wet with your juices. She stood up and there was a huge wet spot on Coach Journey's chest. She grabed my wrist and pulled me. She took me out of her office. We went into the locker areas. She took off her top and bra. I was right, she did have small tits. She pulled down her pants and she pulled me into the shower. She turned on the water. She kept it on freezing cold. Her nipples became erect. They stuck out far. My nipples became erect just as far too. She grabed my tits and pulled me to her. Her lips and my lips met. She kissed me shoving her tongue deep into my throat. The cold water was all over our skin. Jessica twisted my nipples. I just stood there and excepted it. She move one hand down to my pussy. She rubed it with her middle finger. She moved her attention to my head and grabed my head. She pulled my mouth down to her breast.

"Suck my tits," she said shoving me into her breasts.

I sucked on her hard nipples.

"Yeah," she said, "You love to suck your teachers boobies."

I sucked on the nipples. I licked them and bit them with my teeth. She grabed my head and knocked me down onto my knees. She shoved my face into her pussy. I took my tongue and started to explore her pussy.

"Faster," Coach screamed.

I slipped a finger in there for some help to satisfy coach.

"Huughhh," coach went.

She pulled me up and acted like she was showering. I did what she did and I pretended to shower. A second later a whole bunch of girls came in the shower room. I started shake. Jessica left the room giving me a look that if I told, I would be in a world of hurt. A bunch of girls joined me in the shower. All I could do was just stand there baressed.




No comments:

Post a Comment