Kisses By The Sea

Prelude to a girlie threesome with my sister. Follows on from Secrets Shared




This is all very erotic, laying here having sun cream rubed onto my legs by Chloe, her black hands gently smoothing the lotion over my lily white skin. I part my legs a little more and she works her way up the inside of my thighs, her fingers now mere inches from my excited pussy.

She's got me all turned on again. I'd let her finger me here and now if she wanted, give our audience a treat on the beach. I can sense the people nearby watching us and I can't say I blame them. It's not everyday you see a gorgeous black girl turn up at the seaside with two blonde sisters and strip to their bikinis in front of you, then get to watch the two cute little white girls being creamed all over.

"There, that's you done," Chloe says. "Now your turn," she tells my sister.

The look on my sister's face is classic. She's only known Chloe half an hour and already she's being ordered around, told where to sit and now given no choice but to offer her body to my girlfriend's caring attentions.

"You're not staying in this sun long," Chloe tells us both, "I don't want you burning."

"Yes Mum," I reply.

"Don't get cheeky," she tells me.

I lay there and watch Chloe squirting the creamy white lotion over my sister, their sexy little show keeping me nicely aroused. I knew this would work out fine, they've hit it off straight away and my sister has managed not to act stupid or try to be funny like she often does when trying to impress new people.

"Are we going to go topless?" my sister asks, all eager to get her tits out for Chloe.

"I will if you will," I tell her, and Chloe looks a bit horrified.

We have a look around us to see if any other girls have got their breasts on show, there's not many but enough to make us feel comfortable about it. So off come our bikini tops and on Chloe's insistence we have to cream our boobs to protect them from the sun as well.

What a slut my sister is, she knows Chloe's watching her, rubing the cream on her bosom like she's playing with herself. Her hands gently stroking and caressing each breast in turn, taking far longer than necessary and putting far too much lotion on. She looks like she's just done a tit fuck to messy completion and my black girl's loving such a provocative display.

"Aren't you getting your top off Chloe?" I ask her.

Chloe hasn't got much of a bosom, no matter, she's so very sexy as she is with her lovely big nipples. I can tell she's barrassed but she's not going to leave herself out. She cautiously removes her bikini top and gets a whistle from a guy sitting somewhere nearby. She lays on her back between us, more to hide herself than sun herself I think. She closes her eyes and lays there quietly as her body soaks up the heat.

I loved her making a fuss over us protecting our skin, the way she assumes caring control is so horny and it seems only natural that she should be the dominant one. We're both looking admiringly at her, my sister resting her head on one hand as her eyes take in the African beauty laying next to her. She's never seen such black nudity in the flesh close up before, she's as fascinated as I am by Chloe's glorious physique.

Chloe's my girlfriend and I love her, I love the seaside town we live in as well. Our town's the coolest and most liberal in England and no one will care two hoots if I show my love for my lover by stealing a kiss. I lean over her and gently kiss her on the lips, just a little kiss, no more.

I hear two whistles this time and we all laugh. I look around and there's quite a few smiling faces watching our easy soft loving. All guys I notice. One gives me a wink and a nice friendly wave, so I wave in return. Lesbian love is fine with the citizens of our trendy town and I'm not shy to steal another kiss, a hotter one, and I hear a new whistle coming our way.

"I love you," I whisper.

"I love you too," she whispers back.

Chloe carries on laying there with her eyes closed and my sister's studying my lover's face, I know she'd love to touch her, run her fingers across those lovely luscious lips and then press her own lips to my lover's mouth. I'd already told her that Chloe is beautiful, but nothing could prepare her for the stunning vision that my girlfriend truly is.

I silently mime and motion to my sister "go on, kiss her." She looks at me wide eyed shaking her head. I keep encouraging her to be bold, gesturing to give her the courage to kiss the ebony beauty. She shrugs then gets closer, her face moving ever nearer to Chloe's until their lips are only fractions apart. My sister's hair is tumbling down and her blonde locks must be tickling my lover, but she doesn't open her eyes, merely twitches her nose as the breeze wafts wisps of hair across her face.

"What you doing Steffanie?" but she must know it's not my face above her.

So close, so very close now are their lips, my sister's heart will be pounding at the nerve of this little liberty she's about to take. Chloe must sense her intimate proximity, feel her shadow blocking the sun on her face and smell her feminine scent.

"Go on then, kiss me again," demands Chloe.

My sister likes being ordered, no more encouragement needed and her lips meet my lovers in a sweet tentative kiss. It's only a tiny kiss, but that first one is never really tiny is it?

"I... I er..." my sister's stumbling for words as she pulls back a little.

"Oh that was nice," says Chloe and she opens her eyes.

Their faces are still close together as they gaze at each other, both softly smiling and it's as if they're making love without touching, so clear is the attraction between them.

"You just kissed my girlfriend," I tease my sister by saying.

"You told me to."

"Only because you wanted to."

"Stop it you two," says Chloe, in her sexy telling off tone.

This is perfect. It's all so very gentle and nice laying here in the sun by the lovely blue sea. It was a good idea to meet on the beach, put a limit on how far things could go. Chloe was worried that involving my sister would change or ruin what we have. Now she's seen for herself that my sister's no threat, she'll be a friend to love when she's with us. One of two little blondes to please and excite her, all of us together in a tender three-way thing to be enjoyed not feared.

"I think you should kiss again," I tell them both, "show you like each other."

Now they have to kiss again, otherwise it could be seen as rejection. I know they both want to. As their lips meet once more I can tell my sister is already captivated by Chloe. She'll be dreaming of licking her pussy, longing to bury her face between my lover's legs as I do when I worship and serve her so submissively.

This kiss lingers longer and my sister has her first taste of Chloe's tongue in her mouth. I daren't look around, I know I'll blush if I see the reaction of the guys watching a black and a white girl snogging on the beach. I'm turned on like crazy and sigh with release when their moist lips finally part. I hear quite a few whistles this time.

We can relax now, that last kiss has smoothed the way and the next time we all meet up it'll be at Chloe's apartment. There'll be no prying eyes there to limit the love we'll all be sharing with each other. I close my eyes and daydream about what delicious fun the three of us will have together.

I'm sure we're all thinking about the same thing as we lay there in silence, thoughts of my sister and I pleasuring Chloe on her bed. We'll be all slow and serene at first until our Mistress gets fully aroused, then no doubt she'll want to use her two little white girls and see us hard fucked like she did when she had me last night.

I haven't had chance yet to tell my sister about how Chloe fucked me with that massive African phallus of hers. Literally stretching me to my limits as she pounded and screwed the big smooth cock deep inside me, driving me on to scream out in orgasm after orgasm.

This morning she had me again. She made me lay there with my legs in the air and double fucked me with two smaller carved wooden cocks. A thin one to bugger my bumhole and a life size one screwing my pussy.

Like pistons she used them in me, back and forth and ever faster and harder. Pressing them together in my body so all feeling was centered on my perineum, that hot spot between asshole and pussy. I loved that, really loved that sensation and was begging her for more. Calling out and made to confess that I'm her slut, her white whore to be fucked however she wants me.

Chloe knew exactly how she wanted me, she made me be her bitch on the floor. Ordered me to get on all fours like a dog with my butt in the air. I was so wet and so ready for anything by then, I could take with no problem the vicious hard doggy fucking she gave my pussy and asshole. She had me all cheap and degraded beneath her and I loved every second of it, loved cumming for her how she wants me to.

I want her to have my sister as well as me really hard like that, do the two of us together or one after the other. Take possession of us both and then send us home to our husbands too fucked and used for their attentions. Let them know that we're not just theirs anymore, that now we're both owned by Chloe our African Mistress as well.

Oh what a delightful thought, me and my sister united in sexual servitude to our black princess. Loving and serving her body and pussy, slaves to her every whim and desire. Dream on, dream on, one day soon it'll all be for real...

"What you thinking about Chloe?" I ask her.

"I'm thinking about you two."

"What we doing?"

"That'd be telling."

"Are we naked?"

"Yes."

"Making love to you?"

"Yes."

"Licking your pussy?"

"Yes."

"Who's licking your pussy?"

"You're taking turns."

"Oh very nice."

I bet my sister's soaking her bikini bottom listening to this. She's got a whole week to wait and dream about what will happen until the next time we meet. She'll be desperate by then.

"Can't we do something sooner?" she asks.

"We thought we'd take things slow," I tell her.

"But we're all dying to aren't we?"

"I certainly am," says Chloe.

"Me too," says my sister.

"And me," I admit.

Nobody says anything. We all sit up and look at each other and laugh.

What's the point in waiting? There isn't one, so we decide to get dressed and set off to Chloe's for something more than just kisses by the sea.



steffanie xxx




adultfriendfinder registration tips

No comments:

Post a Comment